Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Is that a bruise on one of his legs? What’s he been doing to get that sort of a bruise?
no, he’s had that mark for years. Not sure if its a birthmark (cafe au lait type) or if its result of bad circulation n the past 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Goofy girl was ALWAYS on here too … like constantly posting … didn’t seem to ever go offline …. Who do we know who haven’t got jobs but say they’re so so busy? who do we know who would want to drive the narrative of this thread ????
i’m sure she said she was on sick leave after an op or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Emmapism

VIP Member
Who goes on a Disney holiday and goes to the gym!? Surely walking around the parks is enough exercise, particularly for someone of Dave's size. I cannot believe he is considering selecting a resort based on the numbers of gym it has. Given that they won't have transport they would be better off looking into a Skyliner resort. I'm with everyone that thinks AOA would the perfect fit. They'll inevitably spend a huge amount of time at the resort and the pool and splash pad there will be fantastic for Barney, nevermind the theming. They can also just walk across to Pop if they fancy a change of scenery.

Actually, why am I even entertaining these fantasists!? This trip is NOT HAPPENING.
I have! Mainly because of jetlag, I was up super early and thought I may as well. I did a bit of weight training a few days out of my 10 day holiday. But Dave talking about it, as though he has ever been fit is quite frankly, laughable.

• Wow

disneys

VIP Member
I did report before..so the post got deleted.. they had previously posted a screenshot from Daves IG and the Instagram profile photo wasn't cropped out.

A week later or whatever she screenshot a comment someone had left on the little trading co Instagram after Soph did an ad for them..'saying look what this person commented' but the profile pic was the same as her screenshot Ig photo.. aka not keeping it on tattle. It used to be called darleygirl UK but even that's different now and no photoView attachment 674854

Fully aware I need to get a life 😬
Love the level of detectiveness on this thread !

• Haha

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Yaz and ash have just announced they have joined patreon tonite on ig, hope the SAD announcement isnt that they have too 😒
I really hope they haven’t! Its not as if they actually DO anything for people to “buy” them! I kind of understand some of the US vloggers where they say you are supporting them and a $5 donation for example buys them a drink or a snack, but what in earth would anyone want to support them in this way for? 🤦‍♀️🤯

lucelike

OMG GUYS HAHAHA I’m dying. My sister messaged me this earlier and when I went to check what it was she tagged me in - IT WAS DAVE HAHAAH she doesn’t even know who he is 😂

Now, I need to catch up on everything I’ve missed since I’ve been busy working (yes Dave, a JOB - maybe you should get one u big mess)
wont let me edit the post but it was his reel about being a weirdo 😂😂

• Haha

Yaaaaaaaaasssssss

Love that this thread has now turned into the goofy girl thread 😂 welcome back 😃

anyone else seen the new Elle Darby birth vlog ? I was in tears such a beautiful video now that is how a birth vlog should be done! S&D take note!

UMFood

Although his reels are highly irritating hes doing more work than Soaf. Would be funny if he brought back his channel and it was more successful.

disneys

VIP Member
So I just priced up Pop Century for my husband , son and I in August 2022 , my son will be 3 by then so think it’s a good age to take him

£4000 for tickets , hotel etc and another £1000 for flights ! My husband has a very good job and by then I hope to be working too but even that is a bit out of reach for us …. How are they affording this ?! I know it might be more pricy because we have to work within school holidays but seriously !

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Hello my lovely wolves
So I'm currently in hospital.
In typical me style, when I got into hospital I started getting contractions 😅
Got monitored for a few hours just in case labour was just going to start naturally.
But now I've had the gel they use to induce you and ill be checked at 3am to see if my waters can be broken.
However after seeing that picture of daves moobs, baby disneylife may crawl back inside me 😂
Mr disneylife has been a diamond.
Can confirm I've already has paracetamol as well haha!
Ooh that is very exciting :D hope you're doing OK. Thinking of you xxx