Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Maybe that's why she uploaded such a humiliating video of him on Wednesday. Shaking his tits, trying to fit in an ill fitting shirt....

I mean, maybe reality is sinking in that she is going to ACTUALLY have to look after her own son. SHOCK HORROR.

30 seconds in and she looks PISSED (she isn't even making OWL EYED CONTACT)
It's probably going to impact her new project if she actually has to be a mum :mad:

Reactions: 6
Not to be inspector morse but the goofy girl accounts were always changing because I'm pretty sure the user name used to be 'social observation' and then it was 'goofygirl' and then 'goofygirlDLP9999' but they were all separate accounts and one started when the other ended. Loollll don't hate me 🙈
Hope they're okay and I'm sure they'll be back!!
Hope all is good with @Disneylifeonly too!
Goofygirl #34 - tattle accounts she currently has

• Haha
Reactions: 6

deejvillage

VIP Member
If she is pregnant (I think she is), will the flamily realise that “booking the Disney trip” has all been a lie?
Not likely they are thick! Love the username! I miss Goofygirl, I hope she is OK?

3 stone in 7 months whoop de bloody doo, if he started in January then that works out only 1.48lbs a week.

Bravo Dave, you are doing shit 👏👏👏
He actually started in October!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Jess89

VIP Member
What is the point in blurring one full week out on that weight loss chart? Pretty obvious he absolutely piled the pounds on that week so that was why he’s lost 9 this week.

he goes on and on about triggers but that’s only so he can use it as an excuse not to post the numbers because he’s actually not losing that much!

Dave don’t worry we aren’t triggered. Show us your results every week let’s see what the true picture is here!
I wonder if his weight was lower the week before and he’d actually gained again the week that we saw (but has now finally lost some weight)
I don’t get the logic of editing it out otherwise, as it would’ve showed losses over two weeks rather than one if he weighed more that week we can’t see

Lola123

VIP Member
I just don’t get how they are supporting themselves, views are dropping and hardly had any ads recently. They must be claiming benefits, or relying on family to pay the rent?! I just don’t get it!
I thought Sophie would have done more Instagram ADs by now!!

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
So he will now drink his too small bottle even quicker? Make it make sense.

6month teats when he’s a year old... I’m getting flashbacks to the time they never did tummy time for months and months...I know they’re known for being late to everything but for fuck saaaaaaake this is ridiculous!
I just don't understand why jess doesn't day anything?

disneys

VIP Member
I did slimming world for a year and averaged 1-2 lbs a week and am now 5 stone down. But at his weight you always hear the stories of people who drop nearly a stone in a week, one guy I follow on insta lost 11lb in a week.
well according to Dave’s lies , he lost 9lbs last week 🤣

Also that is amazing weight loss , well done ! I lost 3 stone on SW , got pregnant and put it back on and then lost another 2 ! Can’t beat SW , I think it would do Dave wonders

They need to get a life

So when she announced how much she made on YouTube, social blade was pretty accurate and not far off what she said she was making. However, at the time, she included 'merch, ads and affiliates'.

She said she made around £3k per month. Sickening for anyone who actually works but that's social media for you and not even near to what the high earners make

At the moment, there are no ads. No merch and aside from a few cheap ASOS dresses, not much to go by in terms of affiliate marketing so I actually should imagine Social blade isn't far out.

In our next thread, PLEASE can we do a vote on how the make their money and whether people actually feel whether they are claiming universal credit as a top up or not because I 100% think they are. I know some people feel differently and of course that's fine but I don't think she is too good to take ANY kind of free money. And to pay private rent, with no reliable income at all.... and Dave still doing regular 'interviews' suggests to me they are still under some kind of Job Seekers agreement. She would be exempt as Maternity but Dave wouldn't be... might explain why he's now got a job.........

Poll suggestion
How do Soaf And Dave Make their Money

1) Through Youtube, Ads, Affiliates and Merch Alone.
2) Number 1 combined with Universal Credit.
3) Dave has an OnlyFans account where he gets his tits out.
4) Soaf and an OnlyFans account where she gets her ankles out for the Armish Farmers
5) Barney is actually a high flying Stockbrocker and is currently racking in the cash.
6) It's a mystery.
7) Bank of Nanna Fran
8) Bank of Nanna Ratbag
9) A Combination of several of the above scams because Soaf and Dave will do ANYTHING to avoid having to work an earn a living for themselves.

Edit
7&8 Kindly added by @ChuckaBuckaBingBong <3
Can you include "by not paying any taxes"

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Yeah tbf I'm going to look such a nob if she's just on holiday or something 😂😂

Anyway promise to shut up now
P.s. Barney has a lot of screen time

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
Taking a break from what Dave? Sitting on your arse all day.
Not agreeing with someone; we'll if you think people have the right to disagree on something maybe stop deleting and blocking anyone who disagrees with you on the slightest thing you bloody hypocrite!
He forgot ‘for eating all the pies’

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I think they’ll be fine in the heat in Feb with Barney , they’re thinking it will be 30 degrees like it is when they go in May but average temps in Florida in Feb are 20 degrees … that is if the trip is real !

Sybil

Chatty Member
Can confirm that I am not rockstar material as gas and air has not been enough and currently waiting on epidural
You are still a bloody rockstar! I just love the thought of you casually sitting on tattle whilst also chomping down on the gas and air. Thanks for keeping us updated! I hope it’s a quick Labour for you ❤

M90

I'm NOT OK with this, I'm all for something special for the 50th but HEA is just soooo good they can't retire it!🤬
I'm DEVASTATED that it's ending

Noticed she has posted about the new YouTube video being uploaded, probably because it's not about her. She is not supportive of him at all

• Heart
I only know cos I have tickets haha I was dreading the casting announcement in case he was in it good job I had a lucky escape

Ktydor

Chatty Member
It looked like a 7 to me. The pair on the right.

Edit- definitely a 9. When she put them on the table you could see.
Ahahaha tiiiiiiny feet for a man! I’m a girl and have size 9 feet post-pregnancy. 😂 And I’m probably four inches taller than him too. The wee fat lad is an embarrassment😆

• Haha

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
If he had a wobble and ate more, and then had a big 'loss' on the scale after , was probably just losing water weight maybe?