Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurralove

I always wondered, for example when someone asked a few threads ago for everyone to like the comment even silent readers and it seemed to get way more likes than there are active participants, if goofygirl made up a large proportion of the likes on different accounts 🤣 but nah I'm sure there genuinely is that many people just here to hate on sad. If you're here goofygirl, under any account, give us a sign! 👻

Anyway, back to slave, what does he mean "knappily knows" knows what exactly?! He still doesn't have any discipline he can't even show up to his "job" on time 99% of it
Screenshot_20210722-193527.jpg

Reactions: 6

syber32

Shes probably also well jealous that knappily are currently on a 4 night Disney cruise and are all over Instagram with the pics....
Aww Soph saw this, shes finally commented on Knappilys DCL pics. Not to wish them an amazing or fantastic time though, just to say keep the pics coming with heart faced emojis, so interacting just enough to look interested without actually being interested...

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
My kid was BF so slightly different, however everyone I know took the bottles away around year 1 and had them on sippy cups instead. Mine also was allergic to dairy and hated all the alternative milks so I kept the BF as part of it til he was 15 months and outgrew the allergy. My little niece just turned 2, she uses a sippy cup or a sippy bottle type thing through the day and just has one bottle for night at bedtime and has done since she was 1.

Also everyone I know only used the newborn bottles that SAD use for a short time, as the babies got bigger and needed more ounceage of milk they HAD to! Poor B isn’t getting enough if all he has is one of those at a time, it’s no wonder he doesn’t get sleepy and is still hyped up (as well as them not setting the scene, calmness, no talking or laughing, darkened room etc which they do the opposite of them all AND have a camera in his face at bedtime!)

For someone who studied child development she hasn’t a clue!! I was 37 having my son, an older mum, I’d had experience with nieces and nephews but knew pretty much nothing. When I was pregnant I joined pregnancy forum and between that and reading I learnt all I needed to know. I had my sisters, mother and friends in work and on the forum for advice and boy did I use them for it! I also went to parenting and midwife classes while pregnant and also to mum and baby classes galore after he was born - at the time we were living in the U.K. away from my family so I was building a network of friends for both him and me. I knew it wasn’t ideal to shut ourselves away on our own in a (non)beige (bungalow) house.

Munchkin1982

Is it just me or did anyone else see the vlog with the title we've going to Disney then though oh wonder what tatty pin and sob story they well tell to pay for this Disney Tripp who agrees

I don’t think it’s the play that goes wrong tour as the new cast where announced in may. Everyone who was in the cast with Dave is listed there as well and none of them are in the new cast, so that might just be the old cast. The cast is not that big if you read it after the and is the old cast and all the names above are the new cast! Unless they are having two casts because of covid?

Also the tour started two weeks ago 😂

disneys

VIP Member
Morning all
Happy due date to me!
I have yet to watch the shit show of a vlog, maybe I should because the anger I will no doubt feel may start labour 😂
Wonder what wonderful reel we will be treated with by dave today
when I say I’m thinking about you every day at the moment I mean it , I feel like you’re me just two years later 😅

hope he arrives soon and Mr Maui is the best big brother ever xx or as Soaf would call him … your first born 😉

• Heart

Tatvam

Just watched their last couple of vlogs and catching up on here but yeah, I really think Sophie is pregnant

me and my partner went in Feb 2020 and it is just so unpredictable so I hope they’ve considered that. We had to have jeans and jumpers for the early mornings and late evenings because it became so cold when it was dark, but during the day I was walking round in crop tops and sandals and constantly topping up sun cream.. it’s crazy weather that time of year so I hope they don’t just pack for one extreme and then Barney is either always chilly or always too warm

ramennoodles

I think I’m really thick because I just believe everyone is genuine! I feel like people are friends on this thread so wouldn’t expect any weirdos 😂
I used to be active on the BabyCenter forums YEARS ago when I was pregnant. There were so many trolls on there, which is extra creepy because the forum this happened on was for pregnant teenagers (I was a young mom). I try to keep my guard up now, but at least (from what I’ve seen) Tattle stays pretty anonymous.

disneys

VIP Member
Will they upload today or just wait until tomorrow for yesterday’s missed video ?

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Vlogger called MummyMeetsMatilda. Often comments on their videos, there was one where they gave her a sarcastic reply but can’t remember when!
Yes that’s her. Although I think that after that, someone directed her our way (I can’t remember who but I remember someone from here mentioning they’d messaged her) and ever since then she’s been leaving them sassy comments on their vids, but I have a feeling she then comes over here to see what people had been saying about her.

She seems like a sweet person (so hoping it’s not her) but I’m not too keen on people who sl*g off youtubers etc on tattle, but then are always the first to leave a comment on vids with a heart.

edit: lol sorry I’m obviously on one today 😅

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I've just watched the vlog where Dave's legs wouldn't fit on the ride. I'm amazed that this was the only ride he didn't fit in to be honest, especially with the size of his upper body. One thing that struck me was how happy and animated they are at Disney. I honestly can't see them enjoying it with Barney in tow. He won't know (or be bothered) that he's at Disney, he'll be hot, overwhelmed by the noise and lights, one them will have to stay with him whilst the other one goes on the ride, and where's the fun in that? They'd be better waiting until Barney is much older, or going with family/friends to share the childcare. I think they'll end up not taking him, probably leave him with Nanny Fran, and quite frankly he'll have a better time with nanny than being wheeled round Disney in the heat. Or alternatively, they could do the decent thing and not go to Disney and take Barney on a holiday more suitable for a baby.
He wouldn't fit on many rides a the amusement parks over here. He might squeeze on to the rapids (as a single rider!)