Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
This thread is just the best like.
Between the goofygirl conspiracy plots, the top notch investigating and now an actual social worker appearing I am loving it 😂😂

*not s&d content( boring twats ) but please can the social worker please watch a few more videos and settle the score. Are we evil wolves sabotaging Mary poppins, or are we real parents and adults who have justified concerns about a baby?
She is a crappy mum but I don’t think she’s social services worthy. The kid is washed, fed and dressed. They love him, albeit in a lazy way. He’s not in mortal danger (that’s why he’s never on the floor near the nippy dog!). He can move. She did poop him on his face, and didn’t seem to bothered, but he wasn’t hurt. He does seem on a worrying amount of antibiotics but he might just be a sickly kid.
They are just boring the pants off him, talia oatways kid is over 1 and strapped into a high chair all day every day. Kate hayes baby is nearly one and still strapped into the baby car seat all day. It’s infuriating but not neglect or cruelty

Reactions: 6

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
slow weight loss is actually better , you should be aiming to only lose 1.5lbs a week if you want to loose weight sustainably and not just put it all back on

However , Dave is lying about his weight surely so that’s not impressive at all 🤣
I did slimming world for a year and averaged 1-2 lbs a week and am now 5 stone down. But at his weight you always hear the stories of people who drop nearly a stone in a week, one guy I follow on insta lost 11lb in a week.

Jess89

VIP Member
Well it’s good to see they (Dave) has replied to most of the comments on last nights video.
Whereas Soaf never did reply to anyone on her ‘Honest Chat’ vid despite saying she would.

• Angry

Venom

VIP Member
Hahahaha!! All is forgiven. At least if I ever go missing, I know you guys have got my back!

I mean, I know I went a little OTT on the Butlins premium dining guys but I promise I'm not a 23 stone Bodybuilder now - although, my few extra chins might disagree.

The thing is, do I dare go back and watch the last two missed slogs? I've seen the titles and I'm not sure I can cope with them pretending to talk about their imaginary Disney World Trip!!

And judging from the comments I've managed to read here, is he seriously trying on a top from MANY years ago?!

WTF!? They don't keep actual useful things from previous houses, they don't keep furniture that is actually useful but Dave is hoarding his skinny wardrobe from 15 years ago?! The man needs his single brain cell checking.
We got you @goofygirlDLP9999 💪🏻 Our pack sticks together, BTW how amazing is the premium dining at Butlins ? I felt like Dave every night after I had my evening meal 😂

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Will somebody please explain where he is then with his “weight loss journey” because I can’t keep up.

what weight was he when they started pretending to lose weight with them sticker charts? Think around October time.

What weight was he when he got this coach and started pretending to take it seriously? And what is his weight now?

My husband keeps saying big Dave is doing so well with his weight loss and I honestly want to punch him 😂 I’m sure he’s only saying it to wind me up because he knows how much I dislike them. He just thinks they are a nice little family and believes all their lies. We’ve only been married 3 weeks but I think I’m going to have to divorce him if he carries on speaking highly of the browns.
i think we need @goofygirlDLP9999 to pop back in! She did a run down of his weight “loss” journey recently

Lena22

Hmmmm I used to think goofygirl must just always be on here.... 😳 Was always on whenever I would come on . I thought " jeez this person really really can't stand sad 😂"

• Haha

Chadders312

Chatty Member
I think you're onto something so I did some digging too.

Goofygirldlp - joined 21/10/20, last post 22/12/20

Socialobservation - joined 30/12/20, last post 16/02

Goofygirl - joined 22/02, last post 11/06

Goofygirldlp9999 - joined 21/06, last post 18/07 (awaiting new account in about a week I guess)

I honestly think these accounts could be linked to Soph & Dave. They create an account, drum up interest in their thread and so we all watch their videos & social content before the account disappears and the cycle starts again.

We can all agree the thread was much more active with these accounts and it keeps them relevant. Maybe they know it's better to be spoken about than not.
I have no words, I hope this isn’t true but it does make sense ☹ Also I have seen her on the bloggers Disney thread mentioning SAD on there, maybe drumming up new viewing tactics?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Don't try and give him any advice, which would help and improve his form, because he's an expert in exercise science, weightlifting, nutrition and motivational speaking don't you know???
You're such a troll!! 🚫
i mean if I tried to Pm him he would just block me anyway. Mr block-happy

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
So I've stayed at the poly at disney and next year either our what will be toddler, were staying at all stars, because its more themed for kids, the pools massive and its a good location for all parks
If dining plan was still a thing I'd probably have upgraded but since its not were saving money where we can