Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shi123

Why is she so weird about Barney growing up ? I was happy to get my son off formula and on to cows milk as early as was possible because formula is pricy and bottles are a faff !!

he’s not a newborn anymore , he doesn’t need to be constantly in sleep suits and having formula as a meal …

It’s like moving him into his own room all over again !!

My wee girl is 18 months and they said take formula away at 12 months, and give cows milk. Even the bottles start to be damaging to teeth! I couldn’t wait to get rid of it and not have to worry about having it when going out and just having fruit and water etc. But these bozos don’t go out so doesn’t really matter to them 😂😂

The sleep suit thing baffles me. He looks even more under nourished in them because it highlights how tiny he is for his age! He looked much healthier in the wee outfits Nana Fran had him in 😂

Reactions: 7

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
This is what I imagined Barneys' 'gender neutral Frozen birthday' was going to look like.

You know, over the top, lots of balloons since she made such a big deal of 'going to get the balloons.' But no, she picked up a single Olaf balloon and called that a party.

I know kids don't need extravagant parties but Barney has been working full time for them since birth and paid their bills for the last 12 months so he deserves to!

She said it was a frozen cake yet there is dinosaur bunting, dinosaur plates, dinosaur table cloth, why didn't she go full out for the dinosaur theme then!? Instead of random fucking frozen figures on the cake?!

And of course, the fucking family eucalyptus made an appearance.

Look at all the fuss Chip got for his first birthday....he even got a cake made from scratch! And also a party round Mummy Ratbags 🐺 :ROFLMAO:

Honestly you can't make this shit up!

(Someone get me back to work! I'm enjoying this post op sick leave but I'm bored out of my mind!!! haha!)

It's also the video she tells people to pay for her disney honeymoon!!! Using her puppies first birthday hahahahah
That table looked tragic 🤣

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
Every time I see Dave on the screen I want to shout “get a job”. That isn’t a full time job to sustain 2 adults with a small child!!! I think they think they’re like Morgz or Zoe / Alfie!

disneys

VIP Member
I thought goofy girl always had a lot of good points and her posts were funny. I have never suspected her of being connected to s+d...I assumed she might have got accidentally broke the rules and got banned from tattle and had to make a new account? A few times 😂
She did seem the sort not to keep it on tattle !

Ktydor

Chatty Member
But he is 1 so can just have part of whatever 3 meals a day Soph has or even the 25 meals a day the Beast eats
I don’t think Barney would enjoy Soaf’s salty stew, salty Mac and cheese or Dave’s protein pizza/bagel though 😬😅 (not euphemisms btw!)

• Haha
  • Sick

Peachylace

Chatty Member
They know if they mention Disney in the title and vlog they will get tons of comments from people who only watch for Disney content..everyone seems to come out of the woodwork with their life stories! Gotta engage with the ones paying for it all though!! Also, could she look any more annoyed at pushing her son on a swing? It was so awkward with dave saying "what a good boy you are" to them both 😐

S1920

VIP Member
They blatantly can’t go out into the garden because:
1. Dave hasn’t mowed the lawn for well over a month (since that time he lied about doing 20k steps whilst mowing it).
2. Dave CAN’T mow the lawn because they blatantly let Chip sh*t anywhere and don’t clean it up. So it’s too risky to mow now. 🤮
3. I reckon they’re overlooked by neighbours and so don’t want to be spotted, hence why they’re hiding inside constantly

Spotted?! 🤣 Do they think they are that famous?

• Haha

Lena22

Views are getting less and less each reel and he really wonders why !
Bet he's in the gym constantly checking insta after each hoov....workout 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Oh it’ll be a sympathy building exercise or Sophie’s gone to her mums and Dave hasn’t been invited
well Dave only posts reels from the gem…

you know. As he’s such a pro. Great technique on the wall-sits yesterday…

sophie never goes out there…

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
YouTube was born when I was 7, and I’m still not into it. Never really used it.
also the family have had a tummy bug and I’ve lost 6lbs in 2 days from being stuck over a toilet every half hour. Wtf is he eating to put on 5lb in a day?!

M90

This is all a plan. They have been reading here and know that some of us think she is pregnant again. They went radio silent the last time she was preggers and now they are playing in to the speculation by going radio silent again, her being 'sick' and wearing maternity dresses again etc. It's all one big ploy to try and build up speculation and to try and get more views