Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lena22

I'm sorry but he just looks like a big , wobbly plate of jelly lying there straining to lift that weight . Would def be more supportive towards him if I didn't know he is an arrogant twat and will never lose any significant amount of weight . ( Go on Dave , know you read here , prove me wrong )
Annnnnnd ....ok it maybe a different maroon t-shirt but bet it was still unwashed 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 7

syber32

"STARTING A WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY! Before Pictures and Weigh In" dated 14th Oct 2020. I will now put myself through it again to see if he actually states his fake starting weight!

Edit: Soph got on the scales but not Dave, he does however state that he wants to aim for a muscular 200lbs but admits that sounds heavy for someone at his height of 5'9"(bullshit). They then go on about how they are going to do loads of updates on weight and they have so much exciting stuff coming up.......... 🤷‍♂️
Yeah its there on IG the pic is him shirtless...of course he also says he had a picture of the starting weight on his phone but lost it🙄

• Haha

syber32

I was on a 3 day seacation cruise last week with v patchy Internet and no way was I paying for the on-board wifi access😀 ....perhaps she's on hols

Last edited:

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
Not a chance that's he's 22 stone! Nowhere near 22 stone.
Someone his size could lose 9lbs in a day! its not that big of a deal and 35lbs for six months work Is embarrassing and just proves he's lying. he's greedy and lazy but can't admit it to himself, let alone other people that's why he lies about everything regarding weightloss. Until he admits the problem he'll never change, he will be banging on about losing weight for years and nothing will ever change
how tall is Dave?? My husband weighted himself the other morning, and is 22 stone and is nowhere near the size of Dave.
He’s 6ft3, and looks more in proportion that Dave does

Paradisefalls

I’m not sure how much money that they can make on podcasts, so I doubt it’s that.
but, if it is, anyone over here from the brogan thread will know that they wouldn’t be able to filter out any negative reviews of it on apple, so I kinda hope it is a podcast for this only reason 🙊
Omg yes you are so right. I doubt it is a podcast tbh. It has to be something fairly obvious since people guessed right so quickly on her stories. I think either a book or Disney themed merch. I think the guesses for Minnie ears could be right.

Sybil

Chatty Member
Originally thought Sophie could be pregnant when they were in Windsor, however I think they’re being a little bit too obvious and are probably Just wanting some attention from the flam.

disneys

VIP Member
Are we sure he’s a 9 and not a 6 ?? I swear I have bigger feet than him and I’m a 7 🤣

Littlemisssimple

They so went for just the ice cream. We’ve been tons of times and I’m interested to see how she makes it budget friendly because I can wipe the floor with whatever she has to say 🤣

• Haha

_Chatterbox_

She used the words “weird” and “strange” to describe his new job opportunity. She thinks she’s canny but her slip ups give her away. She’s livid and scared at the prospect of Slave spending any time away from the bungalow, so she’s spiting him.
Dreadful upload.
Exactly! She could have used the words, “exciting” or “surprising. If she was really supportive of Dave. It really shows how she really feels.

• Sad

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I was thinking … maybe he has asked his mum for a loan of the money but she has said she needs to see him ‘work’ more so maybe this is why we are getting the reels aka ‘the dave show’
I still just don’t understand how they afford to live never mind book bloody Disney
Has she still not announced her big project ?

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Same! Disney world will not be the same without it ☹ I know a new show will be amazing but HEA is the highlight for me.

• Heart