Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PatsyDo

I am astonished at how they claim this is their full time job but they literally do not interact with their viewers. They cannot cope with more than one thing at a time and I’m guessing that Dave suddenly having something going on is why they’ve all of a sudden disappeared off socials. I have just watched Sophie’s shopping haul video…. What the heck?? How long have they been you tubers?? It felt awkward & forced and like she was out of her comfort zone. It’s all very weird, have no idea what they are playing at (why am I even surprised?) but one thing is for sure…. They are the worst you tubers out there and if I was another YouTuber and these pair of layabouts tried to latch on and become friends I would absolutely run a mile!! And don’t get me started on how they supposedly make their money but it certainly isn’t hard earned!

Reactions: 17

Lena22

When you call your male friends Dreamboats ?
Do you harbour a secret crush on said friend?
Or is this a normal complement among the acting community and Dave's circle ?
I've never heard a heterosexual man call another man a dreamboat.
Is it this sort of talk that makes tattlers think Dave may like Matt a bit more than he's letting on ?
Im really curious now 🤔

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Isn't it weird how she casually sat in a car talking about this 'job'. Completely took away the opportunity for Dave to talk about it or mention it or build up any kind of excitement for it?

It shows how selfish she is. Her emotions about it are more important than his rights to talk about his own opportunity.

I hope it involves him working away for months.

Peachylace

Chatty Member
I'm not a mum but shouldn't barney be off 6 month bottles by now and eating and drinking just normal everyday stuff like water really weak juice etc and just a bottle at bed time
Yeah milk shouldn't be a meal replacement at this age, cup in the morning and at bedtime. I seen her reply to a comment saying she is in no rush to put Barney on cows milk.. which makes no sense. Why spend god knows how much on ready made formula when he doesn't need it? Oh yeah, to keep him like a baby like..AGAIN.

• Sad

Babyshark

VIP Member
Dave now actually thinks he is a fitness expert. Who would listen to Mr Moobs for weight loss advice? I can’t get over his arrogance / ignorance. I change my who’s worse vote from the recent poll - it’s definitely Dave 😤!!!

• Haha

summer099

Chatty Member
Where has GoofyGirl gone??? Random I know but I'm so used to seeing her funny comments on here, but she's not been on the last few pages ❤

• Heart

Boredlurker

Why the fuck is a morbidly obese man being given a calorie allowance of 2500!? He doesn't do enough cardio to offset this at all!
Not defending, but if you think about the amount of energy his body needs just to lug him around at that weight, he should EASILY lose weight on that amount of calories, especially with his "supposed" activity levels.
However, we've all seen he isn't sticking to these calories and he isn't doing the activity he suggests. It's all remote so he can tell his coach whatever weight he fancies at the end of the day 🤷

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Come on he got a loaf thanks to the pin sales
Oh that classic family heirloom! Can't wait until he's 18 and he realises he aint getting any money or a car, he's getting a sofa that his dog covered in hair and his Dad broke in 2025.....and that his Mum is refusing to handover because it was secretly a gift for her 30th birthday

• Haha
  • Sad
I’ve been reading this thread for a long time but never commented… but I can’t get over how delusional he is.
I’m a big girl but nowhere near as big as he is (I had plenty of room on flight of passage!) and I had trouble fitting in to the Hagrid ride!
I couldn’t fit in the sidecar properly (must be my massive calf muscles 🙄🙄) but could fit in the motorbike seat with little room to spare!

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
Is he just going to keep pretending he's losing weight and uploading pics where he looks literally NO DIFFERENT from the start of his journey...?! It's going to get very embarrassing, very quickly, and I am here for it.

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
It really confuses me that dave never seems to sweat on his neck/chest area.. just his face 😂😂
That’s because he spritzes his face to fake sweat but not the chestal area as he is allergic to his clothes being washed or wet in any way.

• Haha
  • Sick

Donald73

VIP Member
So now soph has put on Instagram that she’s been a little quiet cause Barney has heat rash... when is there not something wrong with one of them, always an excuse
Probably has heat rash from being stuck in that stifling bungalow in a babygro overheating with no fan

• Sad

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Yaz and ash have just announced they have joined patreon tonite on ig, hope the SAD announcement isnt that they have too 😒
I just don't know how soph and dave could justify a patreon because I thought people actually have to provide content and extra stuff that other people can't access unless they pay. . They can't even get a vlog out on time or stick to any schedule when it's both their full time job.

Laurralove

These two just annoy me so much, they expect flamily to pay their bills and fund their holidays ect but don't even give the courtesy of an explanation (excuse) for missing uploads. They have no respect for anyone and think the world owes them something. Plus they've never mentioned taxes or anything so I'm assuming they're probably not paying any. I hope karma (and klarna lol) gets them soon, but I believe it will eventually.

disneys

VIP Member
Aww , I was only 51 minutes late to the thread but still missed out doing the recap 😑 sorry pals !! Disneys recap next time - promise x

• Heart

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if most of the most active accounts on here are other Youtubers. Every time I get curious about someone’s thread that I only occasionally watch and have a quick look, some brogan profile picture users are on every thread, and always active and posting on over 10+ threads, don’t know how you find the time it takes me ages to stay up to date with just this one in between work and breaks 😂 and who’s sat at home the most with time and knowledge of other youtubers? Youtubers 😂

• Wow

Reader130987

VIP Member
Love how Goofygirl went away for a few days to Butlin's and found herself at the centre of a Tattle conspiracy 😂

At least you took it in good humour though!

• Haha
  • Heart