Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Him hoovering and being that sweaty shows you how he doesn’t do anything, weights is all well and good but he doesn’t move enough full stop. Twat bag

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Babyshark

VIP Member
Dave’s arms are so teeny wee. Maybe that’s why he’s doing all the weights - he wants to stretch them. Or maybe why he loves the dinos so much - an affinity with the t-Rex 🦖🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lead85

VIP Member
Daves reel; take the stairs instead of the lift. Day later …. he’s in a lift!

oh and Barney is looking too big for the Doona.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hurrah54

VIP Member
There's a highlight on his IG called progress so presume that was his starting weight ?
I think you're onto something so I did some digging too.

Goofygirldlp - joined 21/10/20, last post 22/12/20

Socialobservation - joined 30/12/20, last post 16/02

Goofygirl - joined 22/02, last post 11/06

Goofygirldlp9999 - joined 21/06, last post 18/07 (awaiting new account in about a week I guess)

I honestly think these accounts could be linked to Soph & Dave. They create an account, drum up interest in their thread and so we all watch their videos & social content before the account disappears and the cycle starts again.

We can all agree the thread was much more active with these accounts and it keeps them relevant. Maybe they know it's better to be spoken about than not.
Thank you for digging and agreeing!
However you are also a suspicious new member !🥸🤔 inspector goofygirl

• Haha
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
I have no words, I hope this isn’t true but it does make sense ☹ Also I have seen her on the bloggers Disney thread mentioning SAD on there, maybe drumming up new viewing tactics?
Goofy girl was ALWAYS on here too … like constantly posting … didn’t seem to ever go offline …. Who do we know who haven’t got jobs but say they’re so so busy? who do we know who would want to drive the narrative of this thread ????

• Wow
  • Haha

bubble_T

Not a chance that's he's 22 stone! Nowhere near 22 stone.
Someone his size could lose 9lbs in a day! its not that big of a deal and 35lbs for six months work Is embarrassing and just proves he's lying. he's greedy and lazy but can't admit it to himself, let alone other people that's why he lies about everything regarding weightloss. Until he admits the problem he'll never change, he will be banging on about losing weight for years and nothing will ever change

Elle055

My husband just caught a glimpse of Dave's Instagram profile photo on my phone and said, "woooah he's finally lost some weight, his face is looking really slim and pretty chiseled actually."
Then I showed him what he really looks like and he laughed in my face 😂
Happy Wednesday Wolves!

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
So the vlog...

plus points - Barney is FINALLY sitting up in the buggy! And properly dressed for once!!

However... bringing him to ice cream place again when he hates the stuff, fair enough they played BUT we didn’t see what all ice cream them two were scoffing. 💯 guarantee someone fudge went home with them too!!

Builders crack 🤮🤮🤮

Like fuck has he lost weight!! Lunch at the place (unseen), ice cream galore (unseen) and a Maccy D on the way home... we only see her meal...

And what made my blood BOIL’we are keeping the jumperoo as it’s handy for keeping him in one place’ 1- he outgrew it, he is SO mobile now and could climb out and fall on his head. 2--he shouldn’t be forced to be in one place - why not childproof his room, put a stair gate up on the door and let him cruise around and 3- he’s nearly walking, why hasn’t he got a walker to sit in yet?? Oh yes I know why...cos the flaming dog has the run of the place, not the child!

Chip butting in while she’s in the ballpit with Barney and licking her face 🤮🤮 he probably spent the day slobbering over those balls in it while they were out too! and she gives him her attention instead.

• Sad

lexiloo

VIP Member
How delusional is Dave with that shirt? and of course he had to do the tittie dance in it with his EE cups hanging out 🤮 the arms were about to burst and it's at least six sizes too small around his stomach, if he wasn't such a huge dickhead i'd feel a bit sorry for him that his wife filmed that and put it out on youtube but he is, so I don't!

• Haha
  • Sick

Reader130987

VIP Member
I've fallen behind on S&D's shenanigans this week, and let's just say that I'm now reel-y enjoying catching up on Dave's Insta posts.

Who TF does he think he is? Spouting fitness advice like he's not some 30st blot on the landscape.

• Haha

Winners_Song

VIP Member
So sad that Barney is already learning that they don’t often go out of the house and that his parents have nothing to do in the world outside the beige box. I am starting to think they actually chose a bungalow because of Dave’s horrific mobility issues. So laughable that he is advising non morbidly obese people how to get their steps in.

Edit to add: how will Soaf manage hiding all of his meals on the phantom Florida holiday? He’s clearly told her not to film him with food.

• Sad

Lena22

Was watching abit of last night's slog and hubby says " so that's his full working day ? Sticking Dino stickers on a chart and effing about on the internet with his moobs out!!
I said " Yes ...and sometimes he likes to give out weightloss and body building advice to his fans , who he will block if they don't conform to his arse licking guidelines, as he considers himself an expert.
Hubby ( who had not long finished a 12 hour shift) looked at me incredulously!......" Turn this *"'#@*:# off ! " 😂😂😂
oh well Dave and Soaf ...there's someone else who thinks you are a pair of lazy , daft idiots 😂😂

• Haha

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Not to be inspector morse but the goofy girl accounts were always changing because I'm pretty sure the user name used to be 'social observation' and then it was 'goofygirl' and then 'goofygirlDLP9999' but they were all separate accounts and one started when the other ended. Loollll don't hate me 🙈
Hope they're okay and I'm sure they'll be back!!
Hope all is good with @Disneylifeonly too!

• Wow

ramennoodles

I’m sure we’ve beaten this 25K steps thing to death by now, but I feel obligated to mention that I went to Disneyland (California) on Saturday and walked back and forth between TWO parks several times, plus Downtown Disney, AND walked the entire tram route to get to and from the parking structure, and you know how many steps I totaled? 26,000.

She was more interested in the dog than pushing Barney
Fixed it for you. Story of her life. It’s sad.