Sophie and Dave #25 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone watch "my 600lb life"??? Dr Now would be so angry if someone told him they only lost 15lbs in 6 months...

also soph says shes lost 6 lbs since january..so in the grand scheme of things not a lot.
she said she doesnt know if she wants to lose anymore...fair enoug. but then says ideally another 5lbs would be good so then shell be back to her pre baby weight (9stone 4)

Reactions: 14
Has he said he's lost 15 pounds?
15 pounds... since October
Someone that is that massively obese would lose that per month.
I lost a stone and a half in 2 months before I got pregnant and I was 10 stone lighter than dave!
I noticed that he didn’t give the timeframe for the 15lb loss, it’s definitely since October! Why do they find it so difficult being honest.

• Wow
Just watched it at x1.75 speed cos waiting for my rice to boil again 😋
Dave has lost a stone (or 15lbs but I have no idea what lbs are 😆)
Sophie has lost 6lbs, which was revealed after saying how she's trying to not put herself down all the time (was about a 5 minute segment)

They put some stickers on their charts on the floor like children and wellll...that's about it folks.

Oh and I'm sure there's a video last year where Soph said she had decided to leave the job as her choice because she said she didn't feel safe with covid etc?
HA HA I’m a fellow 1.75x speed watcher too, just so I can get the gist of what they are up to without having to sit it out at normal speed. Makes them sound silly too :p

P.s. there’s no way he has actually lost a stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he lost 15lbs of the 40lb he gained! So why didn’t he say “I gained weight since my last public shaming / weigh in and so I’ve actually not gained 40lbs, I’ve gained 25lb”
And he still gets binge eat. These two are bleeping insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the cot STILL hasn’t been lowered 😡
I dont get why something that impacts your son's safety is on a 'to do list'. You'd just do it immediately if there was any risk. At least most people would.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s all bollocks, he can’t have lost anything otherwise he’d be there proud as punch on Instagram with another semi naked pic

Reactions: 13
Has he said he's lost 15 pounds?
15 pounds... since October
Someone that is that massively obese would lose that per month.
I lost a stone and a half in 2 months before I got pregnant and I was 10 stone lighter than dave!
Nah, this is his latest weight loss journey starting 9 weeks ago, it still only works out less than a lb and a half a week........Yay, attaboy Dave, good job (y) :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I literally hate the both of them
Why does she just constantly stare at herself I’m that camera, then do stupid little pout faces and play with her greasy clatty hair !
When Dave speaks she does not listen one bit and what was that laying on the floor at the end about ??
Pair of scruffs man
So his PT has obviously given him a step count of 20k steps which for him is basically cardio and what we have said all along
No audition update and not even to say still waiting .... something not right there

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How much do you think the hair he got taken off during his hair cut weighed?

• Haha
LOWER THE bleeping COT. I would love to believe him but they are already lying...they said they started this at the start of the year...erm nope 4th Nov you started putting stickers on those charts so no I don't believe a word of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm using Dave as my anti inspiration, tomorrow will be day 1 of my journey, I'll be honest and post how much I've lost/gained each day, I'm doing it to prove I can lose in 1-2 weeks what Dave's lost in 6 months, and I'm not as big as he is so technically it should be harder. Thanks Dave this was the kick start I needed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Round up of this video
cot not lowered still even through it’s been on top of their last for the past 2 weeks, no sign of barney prob chip has ate him, Dave thinks he’s lost a stone but has put on 25lb since November, soafs eyes weigh 6 pounds less to apparently but she still stares at the camera like a demented puppy, soaf hates dave in reality but hasn’t got the guts to tell him so just stops him talking and turns things back to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe it I’m so angry.
Their child is literally in danger here by then not lowering the cot????? They can put curtains up in the bedroom? Dave won’t miss a workout but they can’t lower the cot when it is for THEIR BABYS bleeping SAFETY?! something SERIOUSLY not right here. Get your priorities right you selfish assholes

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm using Dave as my anti inspiration, tomorrow will be day 1 of my journey, I'll be honest and post how much I've lost/gained each day, I'm doing it to prove I can lose in 1-2 weeks what Dave's lost in 6 months, and I'm not as big as he is so technically it should be harder. Thanks Dave this was the kick start I needed!!
I have lost 13lbs since end of Feb. I started around 10 stone lighter than Dave and I'm significantly taller. I do very little exercise and have just watched what I eat during the week. My Fitness Pal App is free and great.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well they've completed confused me with the weightloss charts. Did soph say she was only going to go to 1 stone even though the chart is marked 1 1/2? When did she lose weight? you never see her excercise. Why can't they both get on the scales and properly document their loss?. Also what was Dave on about that he already had five stickers then he restarted, so he hasn't lost 15lbs since he started anew?? and did he say if he had put any weight on between then and starting again?....cause he should have really. I see they managed to get the not so subtle Disney beg in again though🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.