Sophie and Dave #25 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the reverse weightloss journey again for newbies and former dino clubbers

View attachment 539836

Shady Soaf making them drag out the "DiD hE GeT tHe PaRt?" drama :rolleyes: probably NOT after he emerged through the audition door (assuming he fit).
I call this piece
The great disappearance of slaves neck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Listening to the podcast now and she just said that her work let her go. She chose to leave right? Why lie?
I can't quite remember exactly what happened but i know during her interview she didn't disclose to them that she was pregnant, she was only there a few weeks then lockdown happened.

Reactions: 6
I can't quite remember exactly what happened but i know during her interview she didn't disclose to them that she was pregnant, she was only there a few weeks then lockdown happened.
I thought when lockdown happened she was given the choice and chose to leave for her own safety and peace of mind given the situation. I completely understand that decision so I'm not sure why she lied and made out like the workplace let her go against her will. I might be remembering wrong though.

Reactions: 15
If you’re pregnant you don’t have to disclose it to an employer and they can’t let you go for that reason also, however that may have been the reason and they used Covid as an excuse

Reactions: 8
If you’re pregnant you don’t have to disclose it to an employer and they can’t let you go for that reason also, however that may have been the reason and they used Covid as an excuse
If I was her manager, I’d let her go too 😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would listen to the podcast but I don’t think I could manage listening to her saying “oh poor me” over everything. As a mother, I say hats off to you all in this pandemic for giving birth. It can’t have been easy but she fails to realise she has always had family around for support (and we all know they broke rules) while some parents have been completely alone. She only got that podcast gig because she’s with the same management, end of.

The podcast is rubbish, she goes on about missing out on being pregnant in public, she doesn’t mention the fact that her mum took her to hospital, says she felt guilty for not nourishing Barney at the start and worried she’d delay his development (doesn’t mention that she didn’t pump consistently) by not feeding him, rather than by ignoring him since then.

I did feel sorry for her when she laidout the whole timeline, it hasn’t been the easiest situation in so many ways, but she also chose not to do any of the Zoom baby classes she was offered so I don’t feel too bad for too long.

Dave’s parents came down for a day when Barney was born (honestly don’t remember if we saw this in the vlogs)

the thing she’s looking forward to most is baby swim classes, so let’s start the clock and see how long it takes her to actually get him in a pool!

Reactions: 11
Let's see what daves weight lose chat is
My betting is I've not lost alot as its muscle gains and muscle weighs more

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I could actually see Soph writing this to be fair
I think they had words about it and she made him write a response. I'm sure I noticed that he'd already replied to comments before and after that one, so he must have seen it and chose to ignore it/let it slip through. My guess is she's read it and demanded a response of some sort.

Reactions: 5
I would listen to the podcast but I don’t think I could manage listening to her saying “oh poor me” over everything. As a mother, I say hats off to you all in this pandemic for giving birth. It can’t have been easy but she fails to realise she has always had family around for support (and we all know they broke rules) while some parents have been completely alone. She only got that podcast gig because she’s with the same management, end of.
They broke the rules for sure. It literally was in a insta Q&A, they said that Daves family hadn’t met Barney and then randomly later on they said he had but the rules hadn’t changed? Is that right ?

Reactions: 10
I thought when lockdown happened she was given the choice and chose to leave for her own safety and peace of mind given the situation. I completely understand that decision so I'm not sure why she lied and made out like the workplace let her go against her will. I might be remembering wrong though.
This is how I remember it being told in the vlog. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I thought what idiots put their child down for a nap then film a video in his bedroom then I realised he is probably stuck in his pram by the backdoor

Reactions: 7
Just watched it at x1.75 speed cos waiting for my rice to boil again 😋
Dave has lost a stone (or 15lbs but I have no idea what lbs are 😆)
Sophie has lost 6lbs, which was revealed after saying how she's trying to not put herself down all the time (was about a 5 minute segment)

They put some stickers on their charts on the floor like children and wellll...that's about it folks.

Oh and I'm sure there's a video last year where Soph said she had decided to leave the job as her choice because she said she didn't feel safe with covid etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is how I remember it being told in the vlog. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Me too! We worked it out on here his parents must have come down as they missed an upload and acted sketchy. They broke the rules and continue to do so

• Wow
I really truly hope he carries on with this for he and his families sake. I'm convinced he was heavier than when he first started that weight loss chart during this latest stint though. I mean come on
20210421_184353.jpg
20210421_184335.jpg

• Sick
. I'm convinced he was heavier than when he first started that weight loss chart during this latest stint though. I mean come on
He must be heavier than when he started or else he’d show the scales. So god knows how much he put on after he shared his weight.
I also noticed her taking away from Dave talking, by getting chips ball and playing with the light 🙄. It’s not all about you Soaf!!

Reactions: 18
Yeah he might have lost 15lbs he didn't mention the 40 he put on lmao
Has he said he's lost 15 pounds?
15 pounds... since October
Someone that is that massively obese would lose that per month.
I lost a stone and a half in 2 months before I got pregnant and I was 10 stone lighter than dave!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like duck he lost that! He means he lost 15pound in money nightly at Co-op buying schnackkkkkkkkks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.