Sophie and Dave #25 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
β€œOh My GoD dAvE cAn YoU bEliEveee WhAt ThIs Actress London witch Wrote....πŸ‘πŸ‘β€

......Daves probably made a fake YouTube account and commented himself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Newbie here, I have to admit, she ALWAYS does this. Literally interrupts him to say the most pointless crap or because she got distracted with something and then Dave's sat there looking a absolute complete plonk. Waiting for the non awkward opportunity to carry on talking. She has done this for as long as I've started watching them and it really irks me whenever she does it because it's like she finds it funny making him look a bit of a pleb. And she always does those stupid smiley faces to the camera or half a smile half a laugh whenever he talks about his weight or his training. Which yes, is funny because the man is delusional. He needs to be CUTTING his calorie intake instead of UPPING it. And he isn't Dwayne Johnson... He has a hellllla lot of fat to lose before he needs to be THIS committed to his home Gym πŸ™„but yeah can't lie Sophie GRATESSSSS on me when she alwayssss interrupts him to point out something so pointless, or because Barney picked up a fuc*ing toy & she acts like it's something she NEEDS to interrupt him on just to mention.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Soaf is a very supportive wife...she drives him around everywhere...train station... hairdressers.. shops... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but the moment I realised my baby could pull themself up, the cot was down to a safe level. Then she crams the cot full of pillows and toys and like a PP said, he’s got himself a little step.

Unfortunately Barney continues to not be a priority.
Never mind a little step, a kids bed is meant to be empty. Toys are a suffocation risk

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Who's going to take one for the team and listen to Soaf simpering away on that podcast?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's already posting about finding leaving home 'overwhelming'.... predictable.
Haha is she actually joking?! Sorry but you’ve got two grown adults overwhelmed by a tiny baby?! No Soaf, it’s because you’ve got to actually get your baby ready and do something for them... not yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s finding it overwhelming now? You wait until Barney is 2.5+ years! I found those years so hard and now my son is 4 it doesn’t get easier. Leaving the house with a baby who doesn’t argue, flaps around or cause trouble is a dream. All you need to do is pack your nappy bag with spare clothes, nappies, milk what have you the night before and you’re good to go! Oh wait that involves being organised which they lack.

Now she is asking people if they want her to give advice on weaning? In a Q & A

love you basically boiled a broccoli and some sweet potatoes and used pouches. Get off your high horse and actually cook your real first born human son a real meal instead from the pouches.
I only used pouches if I was on a day out for ease. Not all the frickin time. You lazy mare

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Soaf is a very supportive wife...she drives him around everywhere...train station... hairdressers.. shops... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't forget covid test centre, covid test centre again :rolleyes: but what really sticks in my mind was when Soaf went into labour and her Mum drove her to the hospital, there was Dave stuck in the back like the useless lump of lard he is, he will never learn to drive, his belly won't fit under the steering wheel!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't forget covid test centre, covid test centre again :rolleyes: but what really sticks in my mind was when Soaf went into labour and her Mum drove her to the hospital, there was Dave stuck in the back like the useless lump of lard he is, he will never learn to drive, his belly won't fit under the steering wheel!
I need a screenshot of this! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Listening to the podcast now and she just said that her work let her go. She chose to leave right? Why lie?
Because she wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the face. Prime example was that house in Basingstoke. She was over the moon when they first got it and went on and on about how it was her "dream home". Now she says she hated that house. Well which is it, you Bellend?

• Heart
  • Wow
Feeling overwhelmed leaving the bungalow for a couple of hours... the month they are planning at Disney will be a challenge then won’t it πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think all we need is the reverse weight transformation of our Dave? I think that would sum up nicely the tit show that is their lives πŸ˜…
Here is the reverse weightloss journey again for newbies and former dino clubbers

1619016907345.png

Shady Soaf making them drag out the "DiD hE GeT tHe PaRt?" drama :rolleyes: probably NOT after he emerged through the audition door (assuming he fit).

• Haha
  • Wow
Newbie here, I have to admit, she ALWAYS does this. Literally interrupts him to say the most pointless crap or because she got distracted with something and then Dave's sat there looking a absolute complete plonk. Waiting for the non awkward opportunity to carry on talking. She has done this for as long as I've started watching them and it really irks me whenever she does it because it's like she finds it funny making him look a bit of a pleb. And she always does those stupid smiley faces to the camera or half a smile half a laugh whenever he talks about his weight or his training. Which yes, is funny because the man is delusional. He needs to be CUTTING his calorie intake instead of UPPING it. And he isn't Dwayne Johnson... He has a hellllla lot of fat to lose before he needs to be THIS committed to his home Gym πŸ™„but yeah can't lie Sophie GRATESSSSS on me when she alwayssss interrupts him to point out something so pointless, or because Barney picked up a fuc*ing toy & she acts like it's something she NEEDS to interrupt him on just to mention.
Welcome, to the better side!! We’re happy to have you here! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.