Sophie and Dave #25 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lowering his cot shouldn't be on your "to do list" it should have been done the same day he first pulled himself up! You have no jobs why do you even have a to do list that takes days to complete? Ahhhhhh they drive me insane!! 🙈
FML, what even is on their TO DO LIST you do duck all every single day... this big to do list you talk about is full of unmade promises and wishes that are way too entitled for you to ever have. It’s your sons safety, it shouldn’t be on any TO DO LIST, it should be on a DONE list. What idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
TIME FOR A DISNEYS RECAP LADIES AND GENTS!

- after a week of uploads that were consistent , S&D have gone back to their old ways and aren’t uploading consistently again .. apparently this was because S&B were poorly but didn’t think during a global pandemic to go and get a Covid test .. and apparently what Barney had was viral
- Dave has some new toys ... more expansive gym equipment ! A dead lift bar is his new addition to his set up and many tattlers pointed out his form was terrible and that he’d do himself an injury if he carried on .. so he bought that but nothing for Barney !
- Soaf has been on a bedroom makeover mission .. S&D have new curtains, Dave finally has a free chest of drawers to put his four items of clothes in and Soaf painted the wall where they’d been dragging barneys snuz pod in and out ... yet she still doesn’t buy anything for Barney !
- Barney can now stand in his cot and it needs lowering which Soaf has acknowledged, but they still haven’t had the time to sort it even though it’s dangerous
- Sister Bag-of-Rats is now in her third trimester so the lucky sod received some of Soaf’s maternity dresses , coated in Chip hair of course ! What a treat !
- Dave still won’t say how much weight he has lost and that’s because we imagine he’s probably put weight on .. he looks bigger than ever ! 25 stone as the title says 😉
- they promised us the world when lockdown ended , said the boring vlogs weren’t there fault ! They said zoo trips and shopping trips and all sorts would be on the horizon to jazz the vlogs up .. well , in a shocking turn of events , it turns out lockdown wasn’t what was making the vlogs boring ..... it was just them ! They’ve done nothing since the restrictions were lifted almost 2 weeks ago
- Dave auditioned for a theatre job in London , we still don’t know if he has got it but it would involve him moving to London for two months ! We hope he gets it to see how Soaf Dressing Brown copes on her lonesome .. we think not well !!
- They’re still begging for everything they have
- Chip & Barney still deserve better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lowering his cot shouldn't be on your "to do list" it should have been done the same day he first pulled himself up! You have no jobs why do you even have a to do list that takes days to complete? Ahhhhhh they drive me insane!! 🙈
Surely it’s a quick thing to do, Dave should be taking 10 mins out of his GRUELLING weights session and be STRONGMAN by lowering the cot. 🥴

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but the moment I realised my baby could pull themself up, the cot was down to a safe level. Then she crams the cot full of pillows and toys and like a PP said, he’s got himself a little step.

Unfortunately Barney continues to not be a priority.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
At this stage, they have only themselves to blame if Barney does take a tumble. Hopeless parents, the pair of them. They do nothing for that baby beyond the bare minimum.

• Sad
  • Angry
I can't believe (well I can because they're idiots) they don't prioritise THEIR CHILD'S safety. What do they DO all day?

• Angry
We need to talk about Barneys health...

- Considering it was lockdown, the little guy had lots of ‘mysterious coughs and chest infections’
- This is often blamed on teething.... or some mysterious cough that is never ever heard on their DAILY videos.
- What the hell is this fake cough they are going on about? He could have long lasting affects of COVID after he blatantly caught it from the UNMASKED Loaf delivery drivers. As he was so ill after and mysteriously they never considered COVID.
- I just find it off that they supposedly don’t go anywhere yet he has now got a ‘viral infection’ - hmmmmm

MAYBE wrap your kid up warm, feed him fruits and vegetables and stop exposing him for the sake of hanging out with your manky COVID breaking family

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Some of the comments on their YT are hilarious, someone already said but they have the weirdest flamily of fans ...... someone said Dave looks like he’s lost loads of weight in the video at the end !!! Emmmm ... thats maybe because he’s had a haircut and his head no longer resembles a burst couch (LOAF) 😂😂
Also the audition ?? I have a theory .... I think he maybe got the part and was told quite quickly but Sophie threw a tantrum (hence no vlogs and silence on socials last week) so he’s maybe had to decline it and they will make up some elaborate story as to why he can’t do it 😄 ........ I’m maybe way off the Mark here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well done to whoever snuck this comment on in the middle of the night when Soaf can’t delete it 😂👍🏻 (Although Dave was replying to comments so maybe he let this one slip through)

This is brilliant! I was about to come on here to say the exact same thing: she asked him how his workout went and then did everything she could do point the camera on herself, snuggle into him in a weird, attention-seeking way, before ditching him mid conversation and turning her back on him completely! She's so blatant about it. She could give a flying duck about his progress or giving him focus on the vlog for even a second. Horrendous.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Lowering your baby's cot shouldn't be on a to do list. Maybe a phone call to social services will be what it takes for this idiot to realise i'm serious. I know you read here Soaf. Lower his cot. Now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow so much more replies to comments on last night's vlogs ! Why are they so inconsistent with doing that. Maybe depends on what mood she is in or maybe Dave was taking a turn and that's why the comment threw the night was left 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wow so much more replies to comments on last night's vlogs ! Why are they so inconsistent with doing that. Maybe depends on what mood she is in or maybe Dave was taking a turn and that's why the comment threw the night was left 🙄
Looks like dave took charge last night, maybe she’s been reading here and listening to us saying how much of a control freak she. This could have also been her compromise to dave , maybe she’s said if he doesn’t take the job she will give him more involvement in the channel 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of the comments on their YT are hilarious, someone already said but they have the weirdest flamily of fans ...... someone said Dave looks like he’s lost loads of weight in the video at the end !!! Emmmm ... thats maybe because he’s had a haircut and his head no longer resembles a burst couch (LOAF) 😂😂
Also the audition ?? I have a theory .... I think he maybe got the part and was told quite quickly but Sophie threw a tantrum (hence no vlogs and silence on socials last week) so he’s maybe had to decline it and they will make up some elaborate story as to why he can’t do it 😄 ........ I’m maybe way off the Mark here
No. I think the interviewers took one look at his headshots and then him, and then promptly accused him of catfishing them. There is no way they’d realise his true size until he was standing in front of them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.