Sophie and Dave #25 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I can imagine some shopper filming him and uploading to a meme page or something saying "listen to this random guy I heard while out shopping" 😂
Be hilarious if a tik tok got more views than his actual singing saying who does this guy think he is

Reactions: 8
See that just proves to me how narcissistic and toxic Soaf really is! The only comment liked was the one saying she was a natural beauty 🤮 . How more people don't see threw this pair I'll never know. There is nothing natural about her ( well maybe the discharge 🤮) her personality , morals and love for her husband and flamily are all fake . I really can't watch so am reading here to catch up . And yes i agree about the granny dress/nightie😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
AND ( I had to sit down for this one) Barney has toys!! I really like the new ones. Thanks for listening to us Sophie and Dave!
🥳
They most probably didn’t buy them themselves. Either a flamily member or a real family gave them to her, or she was gifted them. She doesn’t spend any money on Barns.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
See that just proves to me how narcissistic and toxic Soaf really is! The only comment liked was the one saying she was a natural beauty 🤮 . How more people don't see threw this pair I'll never know. There is nothing natural about her ( well maybe the discharge 🤮) her personality , morals and love for her husband and flamily are all fake . I really can't watch so am reading here to catch up . And yes i agree about the granny dress/nightie😂
Poor ole Elle who posted this comment, i bet she doesn't realise why her comment is bottom of the list (n)(n)(n) Soaf will know why tho :ROFLMAO: go tattlers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dave is never going to get an acting job because he's too large. His size will exclude him from the vast majority of roles. That's not being cruel, its just the truth. Surely Dave must realise this? What more motivation does he need to sort his weight out? I don't understand why he doesn't try and get a proper job with a regular wage, he needs a reality check and quickly!

Reactions: 22
Future employers would be discouraged by their employment history and work ethic, they have winged it up too now but they will come unstuck that's for sure. I can't ever see them having a proper job, they're just too goddamn lazy!

Reactions: 10
New thread time already?!

She’s so desperate to have a paid for trip isn’t she! I know loads of smaller Instagram accounts and YouTube accounts getting sent all kinds of Disney merch (loungefly bags etc) but these two don’t ....says it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.