Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE the walking to the shops. I know where he lives and it’s probably a 5 minute walk and he eats on the way back 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dave is so victimised by comments on his weight... but continues to spew absolute shite about what’s he’s doing in the garage.

Keep your head down, lose the weight and be the bodybuilder you dream of Dave. But unfortunately, people have lost faith in anything you say.

Don’t get me started on Soaf. She’s so disinterested in doing things for Barneys benefit. The swings were for content because the creepy flamily seem to live for dog and baby content.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The views are decreasing rapidly wonder if the flamily are starting to wake up to their bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It actually is! If you type in google the farm playground it comes up with a photo of a child in the same swing!! Busted
Ah but remember they can’t go to a park in their local area otherwise all their ‘fans’ would know where they live so they had no choice. You are allowed out of your local area for essential work so I bet you they’d claim that’s what they’re doing lol!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
im so confused as to how these 2 wanted a baby so much but then dont look after it when it comes

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Fuming about them breaking lockdown AGAIN!! I am wetting myself that Dave is worried he would slip out of soarin'...I think you might be fairly wedged in pal! God imagine the dent if he did fall out :unsure: These "Disney Fans" wondering what spaceship earth will be like when it's refurbished, erm that's on hold now, and phasing out Magic Bands, nope wrong again they are just not giving them for free and introducing, possibly, the use of your phone for fast passes etc. Dave thinking California Grill made have been a bit too sophisticated for his tastes (worried about small portions Dave or that you have to eat greens?)😆...I've lost interest half way through

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Apologies if this sounds dramatic, but is there any way to report them exploiting Barney like this? It makes me so uncomfortable. Schools can be cruel places and I don’t want him to be picked on for it

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Apologies if this sounds dramatic, but is there any way to report them exploiting Barney like this? It makes me so uncomfortable. Schools can be cruel places and I don’t want him to be picked on for it
Even though I have just said exploitation I think reporting is a bit far as they are a family. However, wasn't there a rule introduced that videos couldn't be commented on if a child was in it, or is it just if they are by themselves or did it get removed?

Reactions: 4
Even though I have just said exploitation I think reporting is a bit far as they are a family. However, wasn't there a rule introduced that videos couldn't be commented on if a child was in it, or is it just if they are by themselves or did it get removed?
I should have specified I meant reporting them to YouTube! I’ve heard of that rule being introduced

Reactions: 4
I should have specified I meant reporting them to YouTube! I’ve heard of that rule being introduced
There needs to be tighter laws on social media children, child actors are protected (not all that well) but really Barney should be getting some of this money, I’ve mentioned this in other threads but I hope when one of these family vlogger kids becomes 18 they take their parents to court and sue them over exploitation and damages and the parents are forced to pay the child almost all of the earnings because I’m sick of people using their kids for content, they can’t consent to it, they also deserve some level of privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.