Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

On A Roll

I lurk occasionally on this forum, and just watched the video were Dave got his weights delivered. Were they gifted or did he spend £700 on weights himself?!

Reactions: 6

Laurralove

Just complained to Tesco about them supporting someone who continues to break lockdown rules and exploits their baby online. Was that a bit much do you think? I don’t even shop in Tesco’s anyway but pisses me off when big brands work with them.
It's the only thing we can do to let brands know they're making bad choices, it's not like enough people are going to boycott Tesco for it to make the slightest bit of difference so all we can do is complain.

I think brands approach their management rather than the influencers themselves so they don't get a complete choice of who is advertising, if we complain the best we can hope for is that in future the brand will be more specific about who CANT do the adverts for them

• Heart

Supern0va

Chatty Member
I messaged them both over a month ago on Instagram, a nice message with a few Q’s & they never acknowledged the message.
No one is obliged to reply to your DMs and engage in a conversation with a stranger. They could make a lot more effort to reply to their Public comments though.

• Angry

Donald73

VIP Member
Seeing Barney in the high chair gives me the fear big time! In this vlog you can see him push himself up and to the side with his head and shoulders rising above it, he WILL fall out of it sooner or later. I commented that in the hope they actually read it (even though they won’t publish it) to give them a lightbulb moment. Poor child.

• Sad

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Just seen these comments on Sophie’s last Instagram posts.... firstly, sounds like Dave received some “exciting “ news which sounds like a job opportunity which implies another relocation....
also, someone has commented on them deleting posts again.
An opportunity? :coffee:

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Tbf I have started using Klama its quite good and I haven't bought anything for ages so don't know what fits. I assume they just reduce your bill if you send it back? I work solidly full time, manage to keep my home clean (with a new cat) and cook! So don't feel too bad. I have the cash id rather just use this for now incase I suddenly need cash if my office reopens... I think the jeans suit her, but agree that well probably never see them again.
Notice how she's said "were" in all her stories for then. Definetely went back haha

• Wow

Anonymousname

I agree with the rent. I don’t see why anyone would choose to rent to them and especially such a lovely house that I am sure would of been snapped up quickly on the rental market. so they must of given the owner an incentive to choose them. Where I live houses are snapped up SO quickly. I can imagine them living in a more populated area that they must go fast there too.

Can you imagine if Sophie did a tax return, we would all know about it, it would be late and she’d be getting all the fines £££ 😂 easier to just bury your head in the sand and ignore it! Hope it catches up with her soon.
I do wish there was a way that we knew for certain so we could do a report for tax evasion 😒

Emmapism

VIP Member
I've got a Tesco Metro near me. Rarely go in. Won't bother at all now. I think voting with your feet is the only way that companies will reconsider who they work with.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
"We hoover everyday" LIES, "who knew hoovers have 2 filters" - people who read instructions! The rest of that flog I can't be bothered with as they obviously can't be arsed to even try either.
I know right. How long have they had that hoover & never cleaned it 🤢

• Sick

Beckyfreckles

My husband had his jab Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday he woke with nausea, temp, pains throughout his body and a splitting headache. I made him take the day off and rest up with plenty of fluids and pain meds. Friday morning he was up and at it again as normal. I was the same, felt like absolutely crap but then fully back to normal within 24 hours of the symptoms starting.

• Sad

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Exactly !! If anything when they said 2-3k I was surprised they’re not earning more !! I’d imagine they’re being helped from family with maybe their rent or some bills , but overall they don’t lead a very expensive lifestyle .. no friends to go out with for meals etc , they don’t drink , not into designer clothes etc .. their food bill must be their main expense with Dave and all he eats
Do you think that figure was heavily inflated because they included the pin sales in that?

I can’t believe someone would not only allow them to rent this house with no jobs (this is why I think they were on housing benefit at the time...) but with a dog?! And allowed them to make quite big changes to the property? When it has just been renovated? Landlord is a mug! These two won’t put it back to normal when they leave will they

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
My dad had the jab and had a dead arm. My mum, who continued working the day after a major operation because she's a nutter, had the jab and was absolutely wrecked by it. Only the third time in my life I've known her bed ridden, aches all over, hot and cold, migraine, the lot. So I wouldn't want to presume they're lying, as much as they probably are just using it as another excuse to be lazy. I've heard some people had an awful time, and others just sail through (this is all the Oxford one. I've heard phizer seems a bit kinder.)

Beckyfreckles

Is it really as much as that? Insane.

That is crazy business from Tesco. Look at their views, Soaf telling people Tesco have Easter Eggs is not going to generate anywhere near that return in sales.
When I have to buy things in bulk I always check out the best prices online. I'm not loyal to any supermarket or business, it's all about what fits my budget. I don't need some so called scummy influencer trying to sway where I shop.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I adore The Despicable 3!! Both hard working parents have had good YouTube success but have still the integrity and family values to keep their jobs and home life for them. They have even stopped the weekend vlogs so it enables them real life time with their boy.

Then we’ve got Lumpy and Lardy. Who want to sit on their arses whilst earning money. Doing the bare minimum and who cannot even be bothered to be good parents to their son. Barney has been so badly let down by these two it’s a disgrace. No toys, no activities, no stimulation, no encouragement to develop and I’m sorry but the chaotic and disgraceful approach to weaning is truly grounds for neglect under the children and families act.

There are some really shitty people on YouTube who exploit their kids (saccone and fathering autism) but at least some appear to be decent parents who put theirs kids first.

Soaf and Dave, your end is near. I just hope you get noticed served on your house because you don’t deserve anything in this world. In a time where people have died because selfish arseholes like these two have gone around without a care in the world, and where they have done ZERO to help any other people in this epidemic. Their parents should be ashamed, truly ashamed.

Can't wait for when they get a notice served abd have no where to go becayse a pin sale what make even half as much as last time