Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cushtybert

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ll be a vlog tonight! They’ve been quiet today! 🤔
She might surprise us and release a AD, a swipe up affiliate link, a 6pm slog 🦕 and the relaunch of the Sophie belle channel all at the same time!! 😂
Hey it’s almost Easter...miracles happen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
I smell bullshit with the money they are alleging to make.

This woman has videos that have about 40k views per day, and for 1million views made $4000. Thats with a high CPM and high subscriber rate. You cannot tell me that these two are hitting anywhere near that each month. Yes ad in a couple of low paying ads but these two are DEFINITELY claiming benefits.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Littlemisssimple

I’ll say it again, she’s trying to carbon copy Toby and roo with her body positivity and dress enthusiast status or the corner are

Reactions: 6

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Ha ha do you think they read here individually and not tell the other or do you think they read these pages out loud to each other? They must read here, surely!
They definitely read here!! Too much coincidence that when things are mentioned they change whatever it is x

Beckyfreckles

I've often thought about sending them some gifts........ a pack of brussel sprouts and a nose hair trimmer for Dave, decent shampoo and a bottle of anti blink medicine for Soaf and a massive blue indoor Teepee for little Barney (just so he can hide from Mummy, Daddy and Chip)
Omg please do it 🤣
Could you imagine them opening a pack of sprouts haha. They'd know it was one of us Tattlers as we've been chronically taking the piddle out of Dave's Christmas outfit for months.

Congratulations hun hope hubby brings you a mcflurry
If he does, don't forget to microwave it too.

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
Good luck getting through the turnstile at Disney let alone on any of the rides. Jeez, he'd capsize the boat trying to get on small world the size he is now.
I haven't seen the good ER name on this thread in a while. I had started to think your Sloth-loathin' days were behind you! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Squirrel108

Why are they always lounging on the bed in the middle of the day? I literally leave my bedroom in the morning and don't go back in till bedtime ! They've got a lounge FFS !
I’m guessing because the rest of the house is such a shit hole nowadays.

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Dave screaming when Barney bumps into his jab arm vs dave happily leaning a good few stone of his own weight on the same arm... with no problem. Make it make sense.
That’s actually quite disturbing.

I felt really uncomfortable with his reaction to Barney knocking his arm. He always seems like a gentle giant but he looked quite angry. Not nice to watch. I cannot wait for my jab side effects or no side effects. I definitely won't be whining about it.
I agree, not nice to see.

RoniRoo

I have an image of Dave grunting, "You're so welcome" with every bedroom thrust. Building to a "YAAAAAS, QUEEEN!" climax. :sick::ROFLMAO:

Followed by tears. Obvs.
🤣🤣🤣
Nearly spat out my gin when I read this!!

Chip isn't a horrible dog. What an awful thing to say. Chip is a poor animal who is entirely a product of his training and upbringing. He was dragged into that family as a puppy and every single thing "wrong" with him is their fault. I actually applaud them for keeping him when Barney came along. As much as BOTH of their dependents would be better off in different homes, it's so reassuring to find people who DON'T just ditch the pet the moment they spread their legs. I'll give them that, if nothing else.
Each to their own! I love dogs more than humans and have some myself and a baby. Just them saying he’s the first born son which they have many times means they’d never get rid of chip!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Laurralove

I have just found a random website which must have been trolled for Dave:
David Kristopher-Brown was born in United Kingdom on June 20, 1986. Actor and social media star who has gained fame for his Sophie and Dave YouTube channel.Blah Blah

Height4 Feet 8 Inches
Weight111 lbs (50.3 kg)
:ROFLMAO:

Dress Size14 (US)
Shoe Size5.5 (US), 3.5 (UK)
Relationship StatusSingle
Net Worth 2020 (Approx.)$1 Million
😂
Carhe has a luxurious car.
😂

Favorite Food
Shabu-shabu
🤪😂🤪
Height and shoe size may be accurate

• Haha
  • Heart

Scapier88

VIP Member
Wasn't he in the gym on sunday and dropped a weight on his head or am I getting my days mixed up

• Haha