Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
He's out walking and saying he's almost 100% again so he didn't milk it as much as I figured. I wonder if they'll vlog tomorrow..

Reactions: 7

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
God i don't think i could handle the look of smugness on their faces if they should announce a gifted stay :mad: well at least the accommodation won't be covered in dog hair and drool!
I could see then releasing a pin even if they got gifted a stay, then wait for the pin to sell and once its sold announce the trip.

• Angry

Isssyy258

He just makes himself look a tit with the sarcastic comments though. Wouldn’t mind if he wasn’t getting bigger by the day. He’s a mess.

So he’s obviously actually registered a doctors to have the vaccine. Imagine having to get it cos he’s obese. Bet he won’t mention the reason for needing it at his age though 🤣
I got mine because I'm 'obese' and I'm nowhere near Dave's size and I'm also younger than him....

Difference is mine has spurred me on to lose weight because I don't want my weight to make me vulnerable..

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Guys, I had a very late night at work last night. Just woke up after 5 hours sleep to Sophie prancing around in her undies, I'm still asleep surely!? This is a nightmare yes!?

Get over yourself Princess Owl Eyes, you couldn't love yourself more and your smugness is very unappealling.
🙈 Ohh man 🙈

• Haha

Beckyfreckles

Their sickly sweet fakeness is so repetitive........."you're so very welcome" blah blah blah, it's all for the camera to lure the flamily into believing their such a lovey dovey couple.
Dave all you need to say is "there you go you lazy cow, here's your tea and coco pops, no need to thank me" :ROFLMAO:
Haha you've hit the nail on the head!

disneys

VIP Member
Interesting, how does this type of marketing work, does the influencer pay the marketing people money each month or do they just take a cut from what is set up for them?
I assume you mean their management , their management will take a percentage of their earnings from ADs , and I know of some who also take a % of money made from YouTube views etc

I worked on the brand side at a PR company as a manager , so know more about how it works from a brand perspective rather than management / influencer side

deejvillage

VIP Member
Oh he annoys me so much with the weight loss thing. I've struggled with my weight my whole life and he is the first person I've came across that I have absolutely no sympathy what so ever for in regards to weight loss. He has every opportunity to focus on himself and be real about his journey and make a life changing difference but in reality we've heard of about 50 different weight loss journeys, no accountability for the amount he eats and bragging story's on Instagram about his "gains" honestly Dave get a grip, you're not in the position to get away with any gains until you get your head out the sand and lost the 200lbs first. The fact he outright denies that he has 200lb to lose despite us physically seeing that he does is beyond belief. He can't be helped. I think he'll lose maybe 3 stone eventually, go on holiday and realise he's still morbidly obese and can't fit on anything still, eat his way through Disney and come back fatter than ever but not address it. He's a heart attack waiting to happen. I can emphasise and sympathize with anyone struggling to lose weight, as long as they are self aware and know what size they are, Dave thinks hes mr muscle and obviously doesn't picture himself like people on documentaries when in reality he could easily be on one of those shows.
Yes it's a tricky subject and difficult for most I mean this is the first time in 20 years I have lost anything. People can be what weight they wish and I would not think of criticizing anyone for their weight unless of course they are preaching to me (or even publicly via youtube) that they are going to do something about it and then go completely the wrong way about it and still think they are in the right and so smug about it all. I have to be honest I really want him to lose the weight, get a job, learn to drive and start making something of his life and you know what I wouldn't even begrudge them a gifted Disney trip if he did all those things but with both of them it's just empty promises and then getting passive aggressive or sanctimonious when people question them on it.

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Imagine having the time to change your bio so much. It’s all trying to make a brand but yet they are too lazy to actually do any working to make their brand a success.

Sophiebellendbrown, what happened to all those videos you had recorded for your channel? Promising Barney updates? You dangle your child like a carrot to creepy people online. Sick.

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
When he’s walking around the weight parcels, the legs are unreal, the flab on them is wobbling about and moving up and down. I’ve never seen anything like it! Looks like he’s put on about 5 stone since Disney tbh
I’m actually shocked by those legs !! That PT is an absolute joke not having him doing cardio ! It’s actually hard to watch

Depends, my hubby is 5 foot 4 haha he struggles to maintain 8stone and is more comfortable between 7.5 and 8

ETA: I'm not suggesting Dave aims to be 8 stone, that would be ridiculous
Your man must be super slim then?! I am just over 8 stone at 5 ft 4 and wear a size 8 clothing x cannot imagine Dave at 8 stone think he would look unwell!!

fizzer20

I'm Australian and listening to all your vaccine stories, I'm so jealous!!!! Our government has stuffed up our vaccine rollout, it's going at a snails pace. Stay safe everyone 🤗

• Sad

_Chatterbox_

Whilst I agree they’re bone idle, all of us NW based need to be careful what we wish for and hope to god none of us end up managing them at work. both of them would be absolute fff kin lazy nightmares... so let’s keep them at home 🤪
Oh god. I couldn’t deal with Soafs blinking eyes whilst I had to explain the complicated but important stuff to do with patient samples. Dave would just pretend he knew it all and would fuck everything up causing people to be misdiagnosed 😂😂😂

Chadders312

Chatty Member
Can just imagine him inhaling the buns at speed, then lobbing the plastic packaging over the wall into someone's garden. :ROFLMAO:

He'll get caught out one of these days when he forgets to remove all traces of yellow icing from around his mouth.
Well that's the only thing he does do at speed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart