Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
So that’s a whole family trip out to get vaccinated... wonder if slob could have walked? That’d be more than the co op.... surely he’ll be saying some bullshit about why he got it and not Sophie

Reactions: 7

duffy1234

Chatty Member
My thoughts exactly, I've done tattoos in the past and Dave's arm looks like when someone gets dog hair in a fresh tattoo. Completely his fault an irresponsible to suggest it was the vaccines fault
did you seethe state of that black topple was wearing , if I was magical day apparel , I would be fuming

Haha a fucking bagel?! Honestly, that is literally the worst kind of carb you can put in your body. Bet he’s eating them for breakfast lunch and dinner too. It really is no surprise he’s got to this size is it? 😂😂😂😂

Wearing a cap back to front doesn’t make you a gym bod, hun.
looked more like a doughnut lol

• Haha

Samcakelady80

Sorry ti hear that.
Me and my partner were the same, it completely knocked us out when we had it. This was back in October and I'm still struggling. On reduced hours and Dr's think I have developed a thyroid issue from covid but still working doing something meaningfully. These two halfwits have no clue.
Sorry to hear that, I hope you get sorted out & start to feel better soon. I can't believe how badly it affected both myself and my partner & we are pretty fit & healthy. I've been on reduced hours too but hoping to get back to full time in the next few weeks 🤞 I really don't know how people sit around all day doing nothing, especially when not poorly... I can't wait to get back to work properly

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Why does her sanitary pads post read as if she just copied and pasted from the always website?

There is nothing raw or personal, your all for standing in ya pants but when it comes to discharge you shy away from your own experiences
Because it has been, it’s the third influencer ad I’ve seen for always today

kazizzle

VIP Member
Have either of them actually been to Disney California? They mentioned ‘Soarin’ over California’ but that’s not available in Florida.

It was mighty confusing and I could have sworn they’ve said they’ve never been 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think they've been but the Soarin' in WDW used to be the California one so they probably did it on a previous trip.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
I saw that comment too but yep it has now been deleted :mad: , that poor girl how dare they treat people like that, i bet she's thinking what have i done wrong 😞
It wasn’t even a rude comment was it. What a 🐷. Why she say she’s there for people when she clearly isn’t. So rude deleting anything they don’t wish to see, these two are deluded, the girl sounds like she was just being nice. But oh no they don’t want to know. That girl should join us on here. X

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Scapier88

VIP Member
With out this sounding weird she could mash down some of chips food and feed that to barney it will be like a turkey dinner pouch

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Could counteract the money she got for the easter egg sponsor by putting that towards a gastric band surgery...

Jamespeters3

Seriously is there a fucking bandwagon these two won't jump on? What will crop up in Daves story next? These two are just the worst

Gggshh

Forwarded it to new look, bought 5 pairs but only keeping 3, lets her dog jump all over her for everyone to see 🤷‍♀️

Lola123

VIP Member
This brand doesn’t pick actual decent influencers, they used L & R dreaming at the beginning of the pandemic (sorry if any of you like them) and then made masks of the same shit, it honestly doesn’t surprise me

cobette

VIP Member
Secondly, why must she hold Barney hostage when he wants to get down play?! I know it is because of Chip, but the two of them will never learn to live together if they never interact.

Thirdly, this has annoyed me ever since their honeymoon. Why, when they have the palates they do did they insist on going to Cali Grill?! Oh, I know why, for the views. Of all of the restaurants in WDW they chose to use 2 TS credits to them vlogs views rather than trying to eat somewhere that appealed to them!? Insanity. If they had said they wanted to try it to get themselves out of their comfort zones then I'd have given them a pass but to go and order steak and chocolate cake just makes me roll my eyes. Their relationship with food winds me up far more than it should. Made me laugh that they chose what the server recommended as if they'd have gone for the goat cheese ravioli if he had recommended that.

• Haha

VanillaxMoon

Dave: Soaf how can we get more views

Soaf: let’s say your sick after the vaccine, people will freak out, they will spread the word and our video be famous and then Disney will realise they have to give us a free trip!
Hence, no vlog tonight. Dave is becoming “ill” from the vaccine

Reader130987

VIP Member
I can't stand the Yellow Beast either. I know it's not rational; he's just a poorly trained dog, who was landed with two incompetent owners through no fault of his own. But there you go 💁‍♀️ It gives me the rage when he's crashbangwalloping around, knocking into everything, and on top of Barney when he's trying to play or eat.