Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurralove

What I don't get (and I am guilty of this) is why everyone, including themselves, think of them as Disney vloggers? There are literally 18 videos of Disney World, that is it, I've seen more videos from one trip from other people. They clearly have no clue about Disney World even though Soph worked their for a tiny bit so why do we relate them to Disney?
I personally don't, I'm going to Florida for the first time next year, the last people I'd want to watch are these two, watching their reaction vlogs to their honeymoon is torture enough. I look up people who actually know what they're talking about, give good information, tips for planning and budgeting, basically everything that these pair SHOULD be doing if they want to be considered Disney vloggers. Honestly is the criteria just to put up a couple of prints on your wall? Cos I might just be considered a professional Disney expert based on a couple of items of clothes and some soft toys... Where's my gifted trip 😁

Reactions: 8

They need to get a life

I wonder if any of their families ever talk to them about how they are living their lives and how they are caring for Barney. I would hope so I know my Mum would be on my back for sure.
I have said it before but will say it again their families are culpable in the shitshow that is Sophie and Dave (featuring Chip (oh and Barney)).

I don't really know much about Dave's family as, well it's Dave's family 🤷‍♀️. But Sophie's family are just as fucked up as she is.

Jillbean3000

Why does her sanitary pads post read as if she just copied and pasted from the always website?

There is nothing raw or personal, your all for standing in ya pants but when it comes to discharge you shy away from your own experiences

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
No, they’re gifted. Think about it - she’s had a moan in a vlog about Barney not having any weaning stuff - she was sent some. She’s had a moan about not being able to say goodbye to her maternity underwear. . It’s all set up she knows she will be sent stuff by saying stuff like that. No doubt will be mentioned in a vlog if it’s ever uploaded.
Don't think they're gifted, it says ad affiliate which means when you swipe up she gets a cut. Still has to be labelled as ad even if she bought them.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I don’t follow these but I dip in and out of here (Dave makes me gag).

I swear the last time I looked he was going to lose weight when Sophie was pregnant and then after she gave birth they made the song and dance about getting fit. Well Sophie did, he seemed deathly silent on the matter from what I remember but what a better time to do it than in lockdown!? They had all the time in the world to cook healthy meals and get out for walks with the pram.

rummynose

Im pretty sure they get given gift cards to pay for the items purchased - you can see it used on soafs receipt where she hasnt quite folded her receipt properly to hide it 😉
Unsure as to the ad money paid for the stories or posts though

• Wow

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
When I have to buy things in bulk I always check out the best prices online. I'm not loyal to any supermarket or business, it's all about what fits my budget. I don't need some so called scummy influencer trying to sway where I shop.
They aren't loyal to them either so dunno who they think they're bullshitting 😂😂

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
I think it’s a bad idea that they suddenly have an air fryer because they seem to be making chips all the time. He needs to preop his own meals because Sophie won’t.
Air fried chips aren't actually too bad, depending on how many you have, but processed food generally is really bad but again in moderation can be OK. One thing they could do and actually vlog it (I know that it might actually be content for them and the stew would have to take a back seat) is learning to cook. As a student I lived on chicken chargrills and had a really bad diet. I learnt to cook by just trying recipes when my wife and I got together and now think I am a pretty decent cook, no masterchef, but people enjoy my food and not one of them being my own creation just find recipes I like and like cooking.

disneys

VIP Member
Im pretty sure they get given gift cards to pay for the items purchased - you can see it used on soafs receipt where she hasnt quite folded her receipt properly to hide it 😉
Unsure as to the ad money paid for the stories or posts though
Yes , they will have been given a gift card in order to purchase the items and then a fee on top of this .. as they’ve gone a few ADs with Tesco I would imagine they’re in some sort of contract of x amount of posts for one big lump sum

Donald73

VIP Member
They are such idiots, they show their lack of Disney knowledge all the time in those reaction videos.

The kids in videos thing puzzles me, I used to watch a UK family who did Disney vlogs, they’ve a young daughter, and their videos got demonetised for having the child in it and comments disabled. Why not S&D?