Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lena22*

Haha I have been blocked on her instagram because I liked a comment that somone else posted that she probably didn't like 🤣 I am now relying on you guys now!
Im sure I liked that comment too but as far as I can see I'm not blocked but I'm sure she is getting suspicious of me .... More and more people are waking up to their shite 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Cleagh

Oooo tell us more.

What did her gross lockdown breaking sister (ole Ratbags) have to say? She’s a wannabe influencer but is posting naked photos of her child on social media. Absoloutely gross
Its lady Ratbag to you and I 😆

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Well I think as he is still doing auditions and for mostly adverts it sounds like there isn't any big exciting news. Also tells me that they aren't making the money they need just through Youtube.

cushtybert

VIP Member
Wonder what excitement we can expect tonight from them if they upload. Please dont show us your hairy back Dave...same goes for you Soaf 😂😂

• Haha

PatsyDo

Not one single negative comment yet 29 thumbs down 🤣🤣🤣
I smell shite .... so much for come at me SOAF
You are both an absolute joke
Your boring as fuck
Neither of you are relevant and ......
This time next year you will have no management company but Dave will have one thing .......... DIA..fucking..BETES
If he hasn’t already!! How come his local dr knows he’s obese (given that they called him to say he’s eligible for the vaccine). I think he goes to the drs for more obese related issues than he lets on.

• Wow

deejvillage

VIP Member
My daughter is a teacher too, as far as i'm aware, you still have to complete your NQT year within 5 years after graduating, however i'm not sure if this applies if you are a supply teacher.
Actually (after just had this read out all to me) if you supply you must complete your NQT on the 5th year to continue however if you don't do anything then there is no time limit, but good luck talking yourself into a job. "So why haven't you done your NQT year?" "Well I thought I could doss about and scam people out of money and free stuff by going on YouTube and giving it the ol' Owl Eyes"

• Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
My friend that's a teacher has the vaccine and has awful side effects, she still got up the next day and went to work, her boss sent her home, she had one day off and went back to doing what she could remotely before her boss let her go back in.

Dave has no right to complain when he has the luxury of just lazing around all day.

M90

You know what, they lie, exaggerate so much they have started to remind me of the Inghams

deejvillage

VIP Member
How is Sophie (or Dave for that matter) not absolutely terrified about his health. It would keep me up at night, especially with having no financial security as well. They are like watching a programme on a couple living on benefits.

I bet all the other influencers slag them off so much.
To be brutally honest (and this is brutal) but if anything did happen she would be better off as he isn't exactly bringing in the cash is he, shopping bill would be a lot less as well!

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Do you think Sophie and dave has donated to the go fund me for the little girls Lukemia treatment that's all over social media? Or would even £1 be too much to take from these scroungers snack fund.

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Imagine if everyone who's had the jab and their partner had a day off because they felt poorly 😂😂 they're bloody pathetic and love any excuse.
Have they actually ever uploaded 5 days in a row?
Loads of people at my work have had it and been really ill and still come into work, someone started feeling really ill at work and almost passed out and still stayed at work, had a drink, 10 minutes sit down and got back up akd continued even though she felt like shit, was luckily off the next day because she got worse and spent the day in bed but 100% she would have went to work if she wasn't off. Its pathetic. There isn't a single person I know that hasn't just got on with it after the vaccine. Dave would be absolutely fucked if he got covid, he's so unhealthy

To be brutally honest (and this is brutal) but if anything did happen she would be better off as he isn't exactly bringing in the cash is he, shopping bill would be a lot less as well!
She'd have pound signs in her eyes. Imagine the content

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Looks like she’s given him a love bite on the arm ..... that Dave is nothing but a fucking weasel !!

• Haha
I’m finding it laughable because I know they will have tunnel vision on the Disney parks and not focus on anything else that Orlando or Florida have to offer. The Disney parks are fun but I’d be a bit bored of them after visiting every day for a month, especially with a toddler that will limit what they can do if family don’t come with them. I personally find it part of Orlando’s charm that there’s always something different happening somewhere.

ETA- I meant this to sound like it’ll be Disney parks, do the bare minimum, lounge in the villa for most of the day, when they could be doing more and seeing more

Cleagh

Thats the most energetic Ive ever seen Dave...anyone else notice in the gym Soph zoomed in on Dave's stomach