Sophie and Dave #20 Stuffed a monkey for nephew to splat-in the reflection I smell a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she feeds her baby the normal way everyone else does then she can't hold the camera too and then none of us would be able to see what an amazing mother she is with such an incredible bond 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is not a mother who has any attachment to her Child. Dave does. Dave has the strongest bond with Barney and Soaf isn’t event trying at this point.

It’s like she is a babysitter. Not a mother. The weird way she feeds him facing away, the lack of wanting to encourage his development in any way, the obsession with making him feminine but not respecting his masculine side.The lack of toys, the lack of clothing, the lack of buying him the basic needs such as a pram blanket or a high chair, the lack of interest in weaning Barney, the obsession with her body and not her son, sitting him constantly in front of a TV yet shows him Moana every single bleeping Time. No baby classes, neither online or in person. No relationships with other Mums. No interest in anything that isn’t about her. The lack of concern about his health, laying him down constantly, never doing any skin to skin contact, never spending time playing with him.

She often regurgitates what Dave does with Barney because she literally cannot think of what to do. She has no attachment. She may love him but she isn’t meeting his basic needs. Hell no. Dave is. Look how much he lights up with his Dad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I actually think that Dave never stood a chance in that mental family. They’re so stuck up and up their own arse. Yes the man is overweight and a bit of a nightmare but he treats her and Barney VERY well.
We only see what he’s like sucking up on camera. We’ve seen him looking angry when she’s said something he doesn’t like and when he stormed off in the Trafford centre. He’s fake as anything on camera I don’t believe it’s like that all the time.

I much prefer my boyfriend to go to work and graft in the house and walk the dog and drive and do his bit 😀 Dave is a useless lump but so is Sophie. I was embarrassed when she went into labour and her mum had to drive her there. Then when they got to the hospital it was her mum helping her in not him.

They also clearly don’t walk Chip at all. Barney clearly loves his Dad but who cares that should be the norm. He literally does the bare minimum I don’t particularly think he treats them that well.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She definitely is an Anna Saccone wannabe.. problem is though soaf is that you will never have the big grey mansion like she does or the disposable income like they have as a family because you and slave are complete and utter lazy twats who do duck all. Watch out for the cold showers Barney

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s all the lies and scams. Like I said before, are their names really Sophie and Dave? 😂😂

My husband and I are similar ages to them and let me tell you, those two are not normal grown ups. I cannot think of one actual grown up problem they have been able to deal with on their own.

We only see what he’s like sucking up on camera. We’ve seen him looking angry when she’s said something he doesn’t like and when he stormed off in the Trafford centre. He’s fake as anything on camera I don’t believe it’s like that all the time.

I much prefer my boyfriend to go to work and graft in the house and walk the dog and drive and do his bit 😀 Dave is a useless lump but so is Sophie. I was embarrassed when she went into labour and her mum had to drive her there. Then when they got to the hospital it was her mum helping her in not him.

They also clearly don’t walk Chip at all. Barney clearly loves his Dad but who cares that should be the norm. He literally does the bare minimum I don’t particularly think he treats them that well.
When did he storm off in the Trafford centre? I neeeed to see it! 😂😂😂😂😂

When did he storm off in the Trafford centre? I neeeed to see it! 😂😂😂😂😂
Well he didn’t storm off as such. But they were basically saying he had something exciting to announce on the next vlog. Sophie made out like it wasn’t exciting and all and almost laughed at him. He looked so angry and walked off from her. Sophie shouted don’t leave me Dave I’m pregnant 🤣 then said well I best end the vlog here. Wasn’t their normal I love you so much type of vlog. I don’t think he ever announced the thing he was going to talk about either 🤣 he’d probably lost half a pound or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she pretending she's got friends? She didn't recommend it you saw it on her insta. bleeping spanner
Makes her look 2 stone heavier

Well he didn’t storm off as such. But they were basically saying he had something exciting to announce on the next vlog. Sophie made out like it wasn’t exciting and all and almost laughed at him. He looked so angry and walked off from her. Sophie shouted don’t leave me Dave I’m pregnant 🤣 then said well I best end the vlog here. Wasn’t their normal I love you so much type of vlog. I don’t think he ever announced the thing he was going to talk about either 🤣 he’d probably lost half a pound or something.
I NEED to go find this 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Makes her look 2 stone heavier

I NEED to go find this 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t remember when it was! It was around the time they moved back to Cheshire I don’t think she was that far along in her pregnancy! It wasn’t a major thing but I think we were surprised that they left it in the vlog.

Reactions: 9
She's changed her bio AGAIN 😂
Dave is still husky and on a journey to lose 150lbs but not yet started
Oh for fucks sake! Definitely trying to steer her image and socials in a certain way to get more followers. She’s so boring and predictable.

I found it, right at the end omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s made my day now

The mask definitely slipped there from mr lovable Dave didn’t it. Although she probably deserved it 🤣 I bet it was something completely tit though. Can anyone remember what exciting thing he was going to do on the next vlog??

Reactions: 14
I found it, right at the end omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s made my day now

Why in Gods name would they upload that?! This is why I take social media with a truck load of salt - all those couples saying how happy they are and how in love... bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How a full time you tuber deals with the aftermath of breaking lockdown laws:

1. Remove rancid dressing gown and attempt to dress in manner of yummy mummy.

2. Blink endlessly at the camera whilst looking after your own baby on your own, shovelling organic slop into him. Meanwhile the long forgotten sweet potato (remember that!?) mutates in the dusty veg rack.

3. Force quite possibly Covid ridden husband out of the spare room and make him lie in your bed for appearances sake.

4. Visit him in bedroom and film him spreadeagled like a giant cabbage in his all purpose sproutfit of questionable cleanliness, ask If he would like a drink with gritted teeth and hate in your owly eyes.

5. Carry on talking mindless drivel to the camera, showing a shot of Chip looking as depressed as we all feel.

6. A cheery wave to the Flamily before signing off till tomorrow, she loves you all you know!

camera stops rolling, the facade drops. Barney is put for a lie on his back in his cot and the rockstar goes for a snuggle with the love of her life.... move up Chip there is room for 2 on that sofa...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sophie Bellend is going to give us Tattlers so much to talk about. I think she is quite deluded. As a new Mum, your focus is never on your self. I believe in self care and having time for yourself as a new mum but the good ones are so desperate to give their baby the best life, themselves is an afterthought. Nah Soaf, you are trying to come to terms with the fact you are plain, boring and have officially set your life up to a place where you have to exploit your family, your baby and yourself for a bit of quick cash. Get some self respect. NOBODY wants your life. I hate when she says “we are so grateful to be home with each other all the time” 😂😂😂😂 Come on, get real. How does it feel that people who literally hate you, are watching your videos for shits and giggles and yet, their views are paying towards your baby’s food.

Reactions: 17
Soaf shows chip more love in the vlogs than Barney and Dave put together.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.