Sophie and Dave #20 Stuffed a monkey for nephew to splat-in the reflection I smell a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the flamily in their last vlog are asking Dave to get another Covid test! I hope he does - that would be the sensible thing to do. But we all know they aren’t going to do that, are they? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like the flamily in their last vlog are asking Dave to get another Covid test! I hope he does - that would be the sensible thing to do. But we all know they aren’t going to do that, are they? 😂
If they do get another test you know that they wouldn’t be smart enough to get a home test delivered. No, they would load him, sick as anything, into the car with Barney, chip and Soaf to go get one done at the drive through testing centre instead. “Oh and let’s pick up a maccies on the way back, Dave.”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
New thread.
Take it away @disneys

Well done @Badg69 !! Most likes from yesterday! And we love a rhyme.

(I have asked admin to correct the number error)
Ayyyyy , it’s recap time !!

- well , the last thread was a big one ...
- Dave started to feel a bit ill but didn’t think in a global pandemic , despite having Covid symptoms , to get a test until 3 days later ... !! He got a test and in true Dressimg-Brown style , did it wrong and it was inconclusive ! Thankfully he got a negative test a day later ... for someone who would be very at risk because of his weight , he seemed very relaxed about the whole thing !
- but the biggest drama of the last thread had to be the drama surrounding wilf’s (their nephew) birthday ...
- firstly , all Soaf got him was a monkey piñata full of b&m sweets , some Dino tattoos and .... a bag of bleeping rats !!! Yes , that’s right , she literally got her nephew a rat bag ....
- then evidence of a party cropped up on Sophie’s sisters Instagram , including a picture of wilf with a cake with a very blurred background .. parties are NOT allowed in this country at the moment we are in a very strict national lockdown
- soaf’s mum posted the same picture of wilf with a cake but without the background and low and behold , who was in the reflection in the back of the picture that Jess has blurred out ??? Why it was Soaf !! (Or at least someone who looked very much like her)
- we know she at least went over to her sisters in a non essential trip as the monkey piñata was at the party , so we think it’s VERY likely that she was there even though Dave was sick and we’re in a pandemic
- they addressed it by responding to a tattler’s comment on a vlog and denied it but didn’t deny that the party happened , but then deleted the comment the next day and claimed it was the tattler who deleted it (it wasn’t)
- they did not upload a vlog on Tuesday night as they were sulking but popped up yesterday with a short vlog and didn’t mention it at all
- Soaf is an Anna Saccone wanna be and posted a pic in her bikini yesterday to show how happy in her body she is
- soaf bellend dressing-brown is still making her foul stew
- we were told Dave lost a “significant amount of weight” but haven’t heard what that was
- Barney is still not sleeping in his cot , even though he could topple his sleepyhead as he’s too big for it , because his room doesn’t have wallpaper in it yet and god forbid he sleep in an “unfinished” room ... 🙄
- chip is still drugged up to the eyeballs

and I think that’s all !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If they do get another test you know that they wouldn’t be smart enough to get a home test delivered. No, they would load him, sick as anything, into the car with Barney, chip and Soaf to go get one done at the drive through testing centre instead. “Oh and let’s pick up a maccies on the way back, Dave.”
She won’t want to make him take another one because it means she can’t go out. She 100% does not give two rats (or should that be 4) about covid
And where’s barneys cough?!

Reactions: 22
Last nights blog was such a non thing. Plus, why would Sophie randomly get dressed up yesterday? She didn’t seem to be dressed up for wilfs party. Very very strange.

Reactions: 15
If he does have another test and finds it positive I think they won't say because then people would know they went to a party when they should n't have. If he does she'll just say Dave's having the week off to get over his 'sinusitis'. I guess that means no gym gainnnzzz content this week ;)

Excellent round up! 🙌🏻

It was very interesting watching her with Barney so much last night. A) you can clearly see she isn’t his main care giver because Barneys reaction to her wasn’t always great B) she just didn’t seem to enjoy it at all did she? She huffed and puffed her way through the day, going through the motions.

Why is Barney never allowed to play on his bedroom floor? Who knows, the kid might actually begin to crawl or move more. Put chip in the kitchen and let your son play.

I can’t believe they are using the pre made baby milk for Barney...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Dave is most definitely the better parent, he plays with Barney and has fun, can see Barney prefers him by the way he lights up around his dad. Saying dada first is another big pointer...

Meanwhile Sophie plops him in the cot then flops on the loaf. Now I FINALLY understand why that thing was bought, she never had any intention of engaging with him.

By the way...anyone noticed how much more ginger Barney is becoming? You can really see it now in his eyebrows in particular. Bet that’s killing Soaf 😈

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Why is Barney never allowed to play on his bedroom floor? Who knows, the kid might actually begin to crawl or move more. Put chip in the kitchen and let your son play.
They'll have to let him do it soon else he will be behind. How else will he learn to walk and toddle about? They need to get a stairgate for the kitchen or something, so they can keep Chip away for a couple of hours to allow Barney free reign of the living room floor.

• Heart
They'll have to let him do it soon else he will be behind. How else will he learn to walk and toddle about? They need to get a stairgate for the kitchen or something, so they can keep Chip away for a couple of hours to allow Barney free reign of the living room floor.
They can’t do that, Chip is the First Born Son!! They won’t even shut him out when the poor kid is getting a pouch of something spooned into him. I won’t say fed or a meal, that’s not what these are. Lazy cunts.

Reactions: 16
Last nights blog was such a non thing. Plus, why would Sophie randomly get dressed up yesterday? She didn’t seem to be dressed up for wilfs party. Very very strange.
I thought the same thing. She had her hair done in a nice outfit and ended up in a black v neck top, and it seemed to be a black top in that reflection picture 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Although it was a nothing vlog, I did find it less irritating because Dave wasn’t in it haha

Reactions: 10
When Barney wakes up from his nap she seems so unnatural with him constantly saying hi hi hi. Barney didn't even smile at her and just seems confused and shocked

At 6.26...is the way Soaf is feeding Barney strange? It looks really strange to me but my baby is bf so.not entirely sure it just looks like such an unnatural position both for Soaf and Barney

I've noticed was well that Soaf doesn't have that much to say to Barney. It's usually the same things

I've missed you
I love you
Did you have a good sleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Only just realised she’s deleted all content from Sophie Belle 😳 I get maybe deleting the odd video but I’m shocked she’s got rid of everything considering that’s how she started and her channel to grow etc. The old Sophie from all that time ago when I first started watching her (and really liked) truly is gone now it’s official, what a shame 😅

Only just realised she’s deleted all content from Sophie Belle 😳 I get maybe deleting the odd video but I’m shocked she’s got rid of everything considering that’s how she started and her channel to grow etc. The old Sophie from all that time ago when I first started watching her (and really liked) truly is gone now it’s official, what a shame 😅
Also sorry if this happened aaaaages ago and I’m just slow with the times hehe

Reactions: 8
I actually think that Dave never stood a chance in that mental family. They’re so stuck up and up their own arse. Yes the man is overweight and a bit of a nightmare but he treats her and Barney VERY well.
Very trie he is amazing with Barney from what we have seen

Reactions: 5
For someone who previously didnt have time for a shower....is now able to get dressed, make up, sort the kitchen and vacuum up all while Dave is on bed rest...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s trying to make out that she’s some sort of yummy mummy when in reality she’s a selfish dick that just uses her baby for views and content.
She has no natural bond with him whatsoever like people have said before me.
I think slave should take Barney and do a runner back to Scotland, leave the selfish soaf with her ugly loaf and first born son!

sorry if that’s harsh but the constant rule breaking and getting away with it has annoyed the hell out of me!

Reactions: 26
What i still don’t understand is why she leaves stuff in the vlog (that she has full control over) that don’t show her in a particularly good light.

The faces she was pulling when she was asking Dave if he wanted a drink and Barney was wriggling, they weren’t particularly flattering, and she looked really p*ssed off. So why keep it in?

I agree that Dave seems to have a natural bond with Barney who truly adores him. Soaf seems almost detached.
I don’t think the way she bottle feeds him looks natural but perhaps because she is always holding a phone/camera she’s looking at him through that rather than making actual eye contact 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The way she feeds him his milk is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. Why doesn’t she want him facing her?! It’s so bleeping odd.

When Barney woke from his nap, you could tell he was quite startled by her. I’d be too if those owl eyes woke me from my slumber

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she feeds him his milk is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. Why doesn’t she want him facing her?! It’s so bleeping odd.

When Barney woke from his nap, you could tell he was quite startled by her. I’d be too if those owl eyes woke me from my slumber
Yes! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks this! My bubs is 3 months and sits or lies against our arms to bottle feed. He usually tries to hold is own bottle but is always facing us as the health visitor advised it. I just think she sees feeding him as a chore rather than a lovely time to bond.

• Sad
Why would you not want to look at your child when you are feeding them? It's so weird. It's just another example of how detached she is from him and how she has no interest in creating a bond, which is sad.

She is really pushing this 'yummy mummy Sophie Belle' persona isn't she? Sorry Dave, your wife doesn't think you fit in with this perfect image she is trying to create, time to get a JOB.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.