Sophie and Dave #20 Stuffed a monkey for nephew to splat-in the reflection I smell a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She left Barney in his pram, in a pramsuit, in direct sun light to nap FOR TWO HOURS? Is this witch okay?!?!??!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Don’t worry guys, plenty of seats in the Beige Brown Bungalow. Bagsy not the dog hair covered sofa in the kitchen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She left Barney in his pram, in a pramsuit, in direct sun light to nap FOR TWO HOURS? Is this witch okay?!?!??!
I do this with my baby as she naps better this way, but absolutely not in direct sunlight. I have the pram in the kitchen with the backdoor open. Means I freeze my tits off!

Reactions: 7
She’s gonna be in hot water if they take Dave for another test and he tests positive and he was at the party! I’m still under the impression Dave is not welcome at family gatherings and she took Barney and not chip

Reactions: 23
She’s gonna be in hot water if they take Dave for another test and he tests positive and he was at the party! I’m still under the impression Dave is not welcome at family gatherings and she took Barney and not chip
I'm no fan of Bellend's family but I'm with them on that one. He literally takes up a whole sofa (likely ruining the springs), hoovers up anything vaguely edible in the house, launches into a painful rendition of a show tune at the drop of a hat and to top it all they'd have to look at that grim Sproutfit all day as well. Seriously, can you think of anyone worse to have at any sort of family gathering?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually think that Dave never stood a chance in that mental family. They’re so stuck up and up their own arse. Yes the man is overweight and a bit of a nightmare but he treats her and Barney VERY well.

Reactions: 34
Does anyone watch EE? She's literally sharon'in him 😂😂 poisoning his food to get rid of him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think that Dave never stood a chance in that mental family. They’re so stuck up and up their own arse. Yes the man is overweight and a bit of a nightmare but he treats her and Barney VERY well.
agree up to a point, he’s not working to support his child. Nor is she come to that.

Reactions: 23
agree up to a point, he’s not working to support his child. Nor is she come to that.
I do agree. I can’t make my mind up on Dave but I do think he treats his wife and Barney well. Barney clearly loves him deeply and seems to respond better to Dave. I know how manipulative and cunning and clingy Soaf is and I just think Dave is a bit nice but dim. But then, sometimes I think they are a pair of numbskulls 😂😂 SEND HELP

Reactions: 13
Out of the pair of them dave comes across as the better parent he stetlizes the bottles made food time fun and sings and dances with barney
Where soph walks him and traps him in cot or ours him on a bed to play

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really do think, that sofas family looks down on Dave. You can tell that they are unhappy and depressed, I hope they both get help for this. Reality has set in, being married and having a child is not what they have envisioned. This channel will not last unless they change something dramatically. I used to really like them 😔 hopefully Dave will be able to deal with his issues with food and start to actually lose weight and become healthier.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.