Sophie and Dave #20 Stuffed a monkey for nephew to splat-in the reflection I smell a rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is the case that they are so competitive then imagine being like that with your sister
Have you ever seen anything as attractive as that? šŸ¤£
oh Christ almighty !!
Looks like a scene from a ā€˜dodgyā€™ movie
What is actually wrong with him !!! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Just seen her gender stereotypical blah whatever videos. Think Sophie belle spends more time on tattle than we do šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really thinks having a girl will be the making of her, and will change her, and I think we all give her a bit too much credit for how much she wants a girl and would act a lot different if she had one. When she does get one nothing will change, they're both all talk, she can go on about how she can't take Barney to baby classes, can't buy him this, can't do that with him because of lockdown, and I do think some of that is down to gender disappointment that is so blatantly obvious but when she finally gets the girl she wants, outwardly she may appear to treat it differently which will be so sad for Barney, but inside i think she will probably still feel rotten, try and change her image twice a month and still not step up and be mother of the year? If she really wants the girl for girly reasons, shes not going to be taking her to stereotypical things like ballet classes. I think even if she did have a girl during lockdown instead she would be acting exactly the same, i've seen other family vloggers hiring party princesses to socially distance at the door for their kids, Sophs daughter would just be getting expensive pink cloud wallpaper instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Personally I wouldnā€™t call Barneyā€™s room gender neutral?! He has a blue changing mat, ugly blue chair, blue blind and greeny blue wallpaper..sure there are touches of pink and green here and there but is she really trying to kid herself that if Barney had been a girl, this is how she would have decorated the nursery?! As if!! She doesnā€™t know the meaning of gender neutral (the irony that earlier that day she bought two blue dinosaur bibs for her son and passed on the ā€˜girlyā€™ one) šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She really thinks having a girl will be the making of her, and will change her, and I think we all give her a bit too much credit for how much she wants a girl and would act a lot different if she had one. When she does get one nothing will change, they're both all talk, she can go on about how she can't take Barney to baby classes, can't buy him this, can't do that with him because of lockdown, and I do think some of that is down to gender disappointment that is so blatantly obvious but when she finally gets the girl she wants, outwardly she may appear to treat it differently which will be so sad for Barney, but inside i think she will probably still feel rotten, try and change her image twice a month and still not step up and be mother of the year? If she really wants the girl for girly reasons, shes not going to be taking her to stereotypical things like ballet classes. I think even if she did have a girl during lockdown instead she would be acting exactly the same, i've seen other family vloggers hiring party princesses to socially distance at the door for their kids, Sophs daughter would just be getting expensive pink cloud wallpaper instead.
This so much!

We insinuate Sophie's disinterest in Barney is because he is a boy. In reality, she would be just as disconnected from a daughter because she is simply too lazy to parent. A baby was her ticket to never work, she was too naĆÆve to realise that actually being a stay-at-home mum is the toughest job of all because you have no escape.

Do we really think if she had her little Princess anything would be different!? Would she suddenly be bursting with enthusiasm to actually rear her child?! Full of ideas for YouTube content!? Of course not.

Someone else mentioned recently that they think Sophie is infantising Barney to keep him as baby for as long as possible and they hit the nail on the head. Sophie only ever imagined herself sitting in her Loaf cradling a sleeping baby, she did not realise that there will come a point where that baby will be mobile and developing his own little personality with his own likes and dislikes.

Shall we take bets on when Barney finally spends a full night in the nursery!? I see co-sleeping in their future, surely he is on the verge of outgrowing the Snuzpod?! And there is no way on earth he is going to settle in that cot as he associates it with fun given as it has only been used as a playpen up until now.

Reactions: 18
Yeah she isn't a tit mum because he's a boy, she's a tit mum cause she's a tit mum. Simple as that. Too obsessed with herself and aesthetic to care about her baby's needs, development and milestones.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just canā€™t believe she completely brushes over the fact Barney is saying ā€œdadaā€?!! Surely thatā€™s a big deal? Weā€™ve heard him say it twice now in the vlogs. Iā€™m not a parent and know nothing about childrenā€™s speech development, but even if he isnā€™t necessarily associating the word with the actual meaning (ie maybe heā€™s just making the sound not actually calling Dave ā€œdadaā€ yet) surely you would still be excited and wanting to share that with everyone?? And itā€™s a great excuse even to milk it for a vlog. Heck, even I was excited for him when I heard him saying it in the vlog!

She just seems so detached from all of the exciting things that come with having a baby - and yet as she has mentioned many a time being a mother was her ā€œabsolute dreamā€. Odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Isn't Sophie a failed primary school teacher?. . Tells you everything you need to know about her propensity towards being a parent (I know Teaching isn't about being parental but a lot of the responsibilities are the same)...

She wants to be friends with kids, but not do the hard work of teaching or raising them.

Reactions: 9
Isn't Sophie a failed primary school teacher?. . Tells you everything you need to know about her propensity towards being a parent (I know Teaching isn't about being parental but a lot of the responsibilities are the same)...

She wants to be friends with kids, but not do the hard work of teaching or raising them.
Youā€™re so right. For me, being the friend is the grandparents job. I love my kids but I am quite strict and try to keep a routine/ boundaries and not spoil them. I donā€™t think anyone is quite the parent they want to be during a pandemic but she does seem disinterested, almost spaced out. I think it is a bit of depression.

I think sheā€™d be the same with a girl, particularly now her sister will already have one and be doing everything she wants to do 10x bigger and better.

Reactions: 6
Usually on these forums, parents do get absoloutely slammed and sometimes itā€™s not justified... however, I think weā€™ve all seen enough of Soaf and Slaves approach to parenting to have enough justified concerns....
- Barney is never in weather appropriate clothing.
- Aside from TV, what stimulating activities does Barney have?
- Barney is developmentally behind. Absolute FACT. He has very limited neck control at 7 months, when she put him by his height chart his feet would not flatten and he wouldnā€™t attempt to stand, which isnā€™t good for his age.
- theyve fucked weaning up and seem to now have resorted to melty puffs and toast

- They arenā€™t able to financially support their child independently. They ā€˜mightā€™ make enough to scrape by, put all the nursery tit on credit cards and buy crap for themselves but you cannot tell me these two have money. They rely on exploiting themselves and their baby for money. Itā€™s sick.
- Soaf is a spoilt brat and Dave is a clueless lump. They are both completely clueless as grown adults and parents and Barney will suffer because of it.

- theyve breached covid rules many times and out their baby at risk of covid (letā€™s not forget Barneys mysterious non existent cough started two days after they had strangers in their home without PPE at the height of the pandemic.)

Sheā€™s a failed teacher. She would never have been able to work hard enough to be a teacher as she is the most work shy, delusional and stuck up cow ive ever seen. Dave is a super morbidly obese failed actor thay couldnā€™t even get a job as santa these days. They canā€™t even do 1 hours weeks worth of work BETWEEN them, what lazy lowlifes. They never upload a full week, take weekends off and are the most lazy self obsessed twats Iā€™ve ever seen

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The irony when Sophie pretends to be woke when there is evidence of her in the vlogs always imagining of having a little girly girl when talking about children. i.e in their Disney vlogs when she saw the Belle dress and also imagined Dave holding their girl up to see the fireworks. Another one is when she went to Matalan, saw the Belle dress and said ā€œone dayā€. Dreaming about having a girl doesnā€™t mean your fairytale princess mini me dreams will come true šŸ˜‚ Plus the fact they had a gender reveal AND found out the gender. I genuinely am not bothered what my partner and I have in the future - therefore we arenā€™t going to find out the gender until the baby is born. But yes Sophie, of course you donā€™t care about gender hun. šŸ™„ I think she did it to appear woke and to also gain sympathy in the comments from the flamily. To try and make her temporarily forget how disappointed she actually is with Barney being a boy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t believe how Barney is at 7 months already - heā€™ll be 1 before long and Dave will have not lost a pound in order to be there for him for years to come.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve got a boy who loves painting his nails and a girl who loves cars. And they are always dressed in blue for him and pink for her and their rooms are decorated the same. She needs to get a grip, just get over it. I wanted a girl second time as I already had a boy but knew it might be a boy. Donā€™t have a child unless your prepared for anything!
How comes people have heard Barney say dada twice in a vlog but never heard him cough, which he apparently does all the time?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.