Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Checkingin

I swear to God, if she asks that baby about the quality of his sleep ONE MORE TIME... 😲

Mix up the convo, woman!
Sophie- Did you have a good sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Barney- No mum I fecking didn’t I was sweating my tits off because you keep leaving me in my pramsuit and hat, and I’m so fecking nervous you’re now going to be putting the bloody foot muff on now you’ve finally got me one and be leaving that on me too, and by the way if I knew you’d was going to give me that salty stew slop for lunch id of pretended to sleep longer or until at least dad got up and came to rescue me

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Ch21

Chatty Member
I’m about to be induced at 38 weeks as my husband moves into a hospice for his final days. I could not give a crap about them but I hope my husbands hard earned tax isn’t going to fund this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

19JS96

Only watched half but Dave doesn’t have covid and has called the drs!
Also “Soph has been a superhero looking after Barney on her own” - like most families where one parent works full time then Dave?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Adcs813

Guys you're killing me with the Dave being up like a shot when the banana bread came out the oven 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Donald73

VIP Member
I’ve found the house too, here’s the street view of it to save the rest of ye looking...

44EBD655-1557-42B5-844F-930753A0A5E1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Donald73

VIP Member
Jeepers...where to begin on that vlog??

First off...she says the room is done now and he’s 7 months old. Then later says how nice would it be to have it while pregnant...well if you two lazy twats had gotten out of first gear then it could easily have been done. Your sister is doing it the right way around. Never mind eh cos the kid won’t be sleeping in it ever, it’s a staging area for Insta.

The mutt has to shove in everywhere doesn’t he??

Barney has like 4 vests. ‘Dont need many’ Yeah that I can believe SOAF when you hardly ever put any on him!! My kid went through 2 or 3 a day at times, we always had at least a dozen. But then I was a highly controversial ‘dress baby appropriately’ mum.

There are blankets in the drawer!! So why use the Christmas one all the time??

A comforter hanging on the drawers ain’t gonna give the kid much comfort. I think it’s Chip‘s as a slobber cloth.

The pink cushion on the chair is stained. Chip probably.

’You don’t need to spend this on a changing mat it’s so expensive’. Yeah cos we didn’t spend that. Mummy gave it me as a gift (after I told her it’s what I want).

Spoilt spoilt spoilt.

75pound a roll for wallpaper..,IF the kid is ever allowed move around in that room, he WILL tear it or write on it. Or wipe crap on it maybe. Madness.

Why is she wearing a dress that makes her look 6 months pregnant - wishful thinking...

Ditto white curtains for the slobber/mess.

Huge basket for the fuck all amount of toys he has.

Im pretty sure the height chart isn’t going to be accurate with being above the skirting board. Never mind cos he can’t even weight bear...kinda like his daddy eh.

Mutt sticks his tail in the cot. Cot too high, Barney will swing himself over that before long when he’s playing in there.

Fanks for the gifted cot that he doesn’t get to use!

Look at our chair how expensive it is... and how it looks like shite already.

All these things like nightlights, money boxes etc coming out of the woodwork for the reveal. Presents he got as a baby apparently. Yeah right SOAF we know you went on a spree to fill the room. We also know that you’re only getting this done now finally as your sister is in the middle of preparing for her daughter (sting much?) and her finishing first would show you up for the lazy cunt you are.

’Dont come for us saying it’s girly, it’s right for our son blah blah’ Your son isn’t old enough to express an opinion petal but when he is...you‘ll hear all about it.

Room looks shit tbh in my opinion. Overpriced pastel room of puke.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

JR2710

Husky Dad/Actor
Vlogger
On a (lifelong) journey to lose 150lbs
Powerlifter
Ultimate Fighting Champion
Lord of the Halo Top
Sir Fatman of Protein Scoop
Wearer of Crocs
Breaker of Covid rules
Mother of Dragons

• Haha
Reactions: 39

disneys

VIP Member
New thread.
Take it away @disneys

Well done @Badg69 !! Most likes from yesterday! And we love a rhyme.

(I have asked admin to correct the number error)
Ayyyyy , it’s recap time !!

- well , the last thread was a big one ...
- Dave started to feel a bit ill but didn’t think in a global pandemic , despite having Covid symptoms , to get a test until 3 days later ... !! He got a test and in true Dressimg-Brown style , did it wrong and it was inconclusive ! Thankfully he got a negative test a day later ... for someone who would be very at risk because of his weight , he seemed very relaxed about the whole thing !
- but the biggest drama of the last thread had to be the drama surrounding wilf’s (their nephew) birthday ...
- firstly , all Soaf got him was a monkey piñata full of b&m sweets , some Dino tattoos and .... a bag of fucking rats !!! Yes , that’s right , she literally got her nephew a rat bag ....
- then evidence of a party cropped up on Sophie’s sisters Instagram , including a picture of wilf with a cake with a very blurred background .. parties are NOT allowed in this country at the moment we are in a very strict national lockdown
- soaf’s mum posted the same picture of wilf with a cake but without the background and low and behold , who was in the reflection in the back of the picture that Jess has blurred out ??? Why it was Soaf !! (Or at least someone who looked very much like her)
- we know she at least went over to her sisters in a non essential trip as the monkey piñata was at the party , so we think it’s VERY likely that she was there even though Dave was sick and we’re in a pandemic
- they addressed it by responding to a tattler’s comment on a vlog and denied it but didn’t deny that the party happened , but then deleted the comment the next day and claimed it was the tattler who deleted it (it wasn’t)
- they did not upload a vlog on Tuesday night as they were sulking but popped up yesterday with a short vlog and didn’t mention it at all
- Soaf is an Anna Saccone wanna be and posted a pic in her bikini yesterday to show how happy in her body she is
- soaf bellend dressing-brown is still making her foul stew
- we were told Dave lost a “significant amount of weight” but haven’t heard what that was
- Barney is still not sleeping in his cot , even though he could topple his sleepyhead as he’s too big for it , because his room doesn’t have wallpaper in it yet and god forbid he sleep in an “unfinished” room ... 🙄
- chip is still drugged up to the eyeballs

and I think that’s all !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

cushtybert

VIP Member
I read at work that individuals who have underlying medical conditions are next in line to receive the vaccine in the NHS neighbourhood champions scheme - I checked the list of conditions and morbidly obese is one of them. Now, would Dave get the vaccine or would he just refuse? In denial at how high risk he is??
What you on about he’s not obese, it pure muscle 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 36

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I'm hesitant to write this because weight and obesity is obviously an incredibly touchy subject, but how on Earth is Dave so big? He works out regularly, Admittedly just weight lifting doesn't look like he does any cardio, but he was previously on stage pretty regularly you'd have thought that being on stage for two hours plus under those hot lights would help too... Can't comment on his diet, but I do remember him being an energy drink addict
If they showed us a week from one of their bank statements it would read
Just eat
Just eat
Mcdonalds
Co-op
Dominoes
Gaychat uk
Just eat
Just eat
Aldi

• Haha

Badg69

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion:

Mirror mirror on the (garage) wall, who's the best rockstar powerlifter of them all?

Edit: changed gym to garage lol

• Haha

Socialobservation

Let’s not forget these two IDIOTS decided to plan and have a baby knowing full well they were not in a position of stability.

Neither have financially supported their baby with their own money, neither are able to provide their baby with appropriate development goals and take steps to working towards them.

Getting daily praise from the flamily is not enough for you? Spending 24:7 with your so called best friend isn’t enough for you? You guys need a fucking reality check. Yes you had a baby in lockdown, like many women, however:
- you had a very easy pregnancy as you didn’t have to work through it
- you were living with your mom and had her take care of feeding and washing your clothes
- your baby was born healthy and not disabled or seriously unwell
- your husband was there for the birth
- your family broke the law to move you into a new home ready for your baby

WAKE THE FUCK UP. Soaf, you are so disgusting I can’t even cope at this point. YOU ARE ONLY JEALOUS BECAUSE PENELOPE WILL BE THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION AND YOU CANT FUCKING COPE

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Socialobservation

This is the most self obsessed poem I’ve ever known. My friend had a ‘lockdown baby’ and she’s just grateful they are all alive and healthy. Fuck everything else that doesn’t matter. Her own family haven’t been able to meet her baby yet Soaf is going around her families constantly. Soaf, you’re an actual pathetic loser.

30,000 subscribers watched as you became a mum and all you have done is moan moan and more moaning about how hard you have it. You have your husband home, you see your family so who exactly isn’t watching your ‘motherhood’ journey. What a fucking JOKE

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
“I’m just lonely” oh fuck off, you saw your sister a few days ago, you had your mum there when you were pregnant, I haven’t hugged my mum or friends in over a year because of my job. Fucking dragging for sympathy “barely any of our family have met him” liar

• Angry

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Sophie’s sister doing a nursery reveal on her stories...
What is the deal with these tacky idiots having boring tacky nurserys. Also why does her sister mention her four poster bed 100 times a week. You're not a fucking princess because you have scaffolding around your mattress, fuck off

• Haha