Sophie and Dave #17 made their dog ill. no veg for Chip, just a chicken chargrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bloody temptation to call the RSPCA on those two 😡 poor Chip. Constantly over fed, not looked after, and around toxic items. They just don’t care

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
From daves insta stories the poor lad can't get the green hoodie off his been stuck in it since Christmas day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is it normal to make your dog wait till 10pm to eat their dinner?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s such a lazy cow leaving him to clean up! She had an insta post the other day about date night and a Diet Coke...he literally made her a drink. Talk about low standards!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So did Chip get his MRI? Although....isn't it the EEG that identifies seizures?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not a huge thing but wish they would get a stand or holder for Chip's food bowl. Really annoyed me seeing him having to push it around on the kitchen floor 🙄

Reactions: 10
Perhaps I’m just completely losing the plot, but did Dave day recently he doesn’t post about weight because it is triggering to some viewers? But he’s ramming this 75 challenge down these triggered viewers throats. Keep to one story, Dave.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Perhaps I’m just completely losing the plot, but did Dave day recently he doesn’t post about weight because it is triggering to some viewers? But he’s ramming this 75 challenge down these triggered viewers throats. Keep to one story, Dave.
Yes they stopped all weight loss chat as it was triggering. But they weren’t stopping the triggering baby chat cause that was their life currently. All bullshit to avoid the fact he put ON weight

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Not a huge thing but wish they would get a stand or holder for Chip's food bowl. Really annoyed me seeing him having to push it around on the kitchen floor 🙄
he needs it raised and a slow feeder would do him good. Have they not watched Marley and me? Dogs like labs stomachs can twist

Reactions: 11
These two are really making my blood boil :mad: Do they just slob around from one day to the next filming a pathetic 10 minute vlog.
How do they get away with not working...I'm beginning to wonder if Dave is using his size as the reason he doesn't work, could he be claiming some form of ESA benefit? Hence why they live in a bungalow because he says he can't manage stairs. I'm sure it's some form of social housing they're living in and get housing benefit.
This would explain why it's took so long to get Chip checked over because if your in receipt of certain benefits you can make a claim to get free veterinary care from PDSA.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
These two are really making my blood boil :mad: Do they just slob around from one day to the next filming a pathetic 10 minute vlog.
How do they get away with not working...I'm beginning to wonder if Dave is using his size as the reason he doesn't work, could he be claiming some form of ESA benefit? Hence why they live in a bungalow because he says he can't manage stairs. I'm sure it's some form of social housing they're living in and get housing benefit.
This would explain why it's took so long to get Chip checked over because if your in receipt of certain benefits you can make a claim to get free veterinary care from PDSA.
I'll be so irritated if he's on benefits for that reason. Funny how his size didn't hold him back from gainful employment when he was titting around on stage with TPTGW.

Reactions: 9
Dave: “I’m not going to be spamming with the 75day hard stuff” meaning I’m going to give up after today and never mention it again
getting the reasons in early, learning from their Chloe Ting 4 week 2 week challenge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They had so many treats for chip, they must just feed him to keep him quiet.

and throwing away the toothpaste because it’s “probably not natural”??? tooth decay is pretty natural I guess!

A very strange turn of phrase “we’re ready to find out what’s wrong now” suggests they turned down more investigation last time, maybe hoping it would be a one-off?

Sophie is so selfless, to look at a big pan of mince for her dog 🙄

I’m very glad they treated themselves to a slow cooker and a rice maker, they’re going to save so much time in their busy days!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Dave: “I’m not going to be spamming with the 75day hard stuff” meaning I’m going to give up after today and never mention it again
getting the reasons in early, learning from their Chloe Ting 4 week 2 week challenge
Exactly what I thought!

If someone asks him about it in 6 weeks time he will make up some bullshit story.

Reactions: 9
Has he said this? Was it on his stories or something?

Reactions: 1
They had so many treats for chip, they must just feed him to keep him quiet.

and throwing away the toothpaste because it’s “probably not natural”??? tooth decay is pretty natural I guess!

A very strange turn of phrase “we’re ready to find out what’s wrong now” suggests they turned down more investigation last time, maybe hoping it would be a one-off?

Sophie is so selfless, to look at a big pan of mince for her dog 🙄

I’m very glad they treated themselves to a slow cooker and a rice maker, they’re going to save so much time in their busy days!
have they bought a new slow cooker then? They had one in their old, i remember dave cooking his famous chicken curry in it 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.