Sophie and Dave #17 made their dog ill. no veg for Chip, just a chicken chargrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when they were on their honeymoon and dave could not for on flight of passage and he blamed his calves .... was that story bullshit because his calves don’t look overly big ?? And he’s at least 4 stone heavier now ... I’m sorry to bring this up but that’s me just seeing this !!! The sOAF made out the ride was rubbish !! When everyone I know have been blown away by it
They just always tell lies and I cannot believe a word they say
I can confirm this ride is beyond incredible. It is worth every bit of hype. I came off the ride crying at the sheer beauty of it

Reactions: 17
Dear lord how would they cope with another one??

Praying that if they are having another...it will be another boy identical to Barney.

Reactions: 10
I really, really, really hope she’s not pregnant. Not just because Barney will be affected, but she will totally try and take away her sister’s moment.

Reactions: 16
The thing is, you’d think that she would maybe speak to her sister or fellow mum friends for some weaning advice. Cooking and entire carrot and then a broccoli was a little dramatic to start.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I hope she’s not pregnant. They’re struggling to get through the day looking after one properly, they surely can’t manage two.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The thing is, you’d think that she would maybe speak to her sister or fellow mum friends for some weaning advice. Cooking and entire carrot and then a broccoli was a little dramatic to start.
I’m a new mum too I can cook to begin with I eat veg unlike soph! But I actually read books and did research on weaning it’s not hard!

Reactions: 4
I get the distinct impression the pair of them always think they know best. Mummy and Sis are probably sick to the back teeth of trying to help and being ignored.

Really hope she isn't pregnant. It's not just that she can't manage with Barney, she's not caring for herself or the house either. What on earth does she think life is going to be like with a newborn and a toddler? And what if the next baby isn't an easy ride like Barney has been.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.