Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Sophie & Dave #18: their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still banging on about a Disney trip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Hello all
Today was a good day, after suffering a.loss with my last pregnancy and finding no heart beat at 12 week, I have just went for my first scan today, and at 13 and a half weeks I have a super healthy happy little baby 💕

Back to Sophie and dave...

I know we're meant to be noy assigning certain clothes and colours etc to gender
But seriously, she picked the GIRLIEST sleeping bag I have ever seen

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Fuming there’s no content from last night for me to hate watch.

Thread Title suggestion for Sophie and Dave 18: house is a state, still overweight and content late

• Haha
Reactions: 40

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I’ve tried to not comment so much, tried not to be so critical or judgemental.. however 😂
Tonight’s vlog 😂😂😂😂 have these 2 changed career and started doing stand up comedy??
Dave is Gonnae lose 100lbs this year, it’s only 2lbs a week so that’s not difficult 🤔 so why the fuck are you that size Dave ? The only pounds he will be losing is out his pocket buying cans of monster ...
SOAF wants to do things on her own then wants to do things as a family (she sounded like she was having a Boris chain of thought) , she wants to travel here there and everywhere ...... maybe start by leaving your triangle of b&m , your house and your mums.
They are Gonnae vlog Monday - Friday at 6pm
Dave saying now we can go walks now that Barney has one of those baby slings which was gifted !! I’m sorry Barney pal but your parents talk pish !! You have a gifted pram wee man and your not out in that so god knows what the difference is with this sling ... maybe it comes with a packet of magic beans which will make hoddit and doddit get off their arses!!!
was there maybe something in their macaroni ?? Like magic mushrooms .... they seemed to be on a ‘high’ with all these dreams and apirations 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 we have heard all of this before .... they exasperate me sooo much
There agent has defo had a hand in that vlog 💯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Sybil

Chatty Member
I find it weird that so many vloggers either don't drink or say they don't drink. It maybe none of our business but I am always curious when people don't drink alcohol at all, ever.
I don’t drink. I’ve tried it but just never enjoyed being drunk or the post alcohol feeling. I’m almost 30 :)

Eek, imagine Dave in a floral dress! 😱
1610258782453.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Socialobservation

Hi Soaf,

Glad you’re reading here and getting life advice from strangers on the Internet. Thank you (you rockstar😉) for actually taking advice and putting a warm blanket on your baby.
Whilst your here, if you could make your content less shit, that would be great.

Stop obsessing over Disney because Dave is not going to lose enough weight to fit through the entrance in Disneyland Paris. The reason I say this is....he is only now in his ‘gym’ and it has been ready for ages. Now, please don’t let your lazy bone idle self stop him from ‘training’ because the co dependency is weird. Maybe take the time to play with your son or I don’t know, wash?

The fact he feels sorry for you when he ‘trains’ for literally 30 mins is bizzare, what are you doing to the guy?
Also, please don’t leave your baby alone or allow chip to get too close. Epileptic dogs can be grouchy.

Now, passively aggressive ‘addressing’ things in your videos is quite embarrasing. Glad those weight loss charts you Encouraged strangers to buy have been used well. Let’s hope 2021 does not bring anymore pins along because, most people (when wanting to pay for a honeymoon, wedding and a baby - although wtf have you bought your son) would actually work. Not flog shrapnel with images of your depressed dog to strangers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

_Chatterbox_

Anyone else feel like tonight’s vlog was damage control? 😂 For example; explaining why they are exercising separately, Sophie trying to make Barney warm in his pram, Sophie trying to talk to Barney more, an “explanation” of their previous weight loss stuff, mentioning the dog camera after we had noticed it had been left in the cupboard and never used? 😂 Us tattlers and long term watchers can see right through it though! 👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Sybil

Chatty Member
Perhaps I’m just completely losing the plot, but did Dave day recently he doesn’t post about weight because it is triggering to some viewers? But he’s ramming this 75 challenge down these triggered viewers throats. Keep to one story, Dave.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Scapier88

VIP Member
I am waiting for the vlog

a sad goodbye

Opening scene Sophie dave and barney sitting on the bed
Sophie has just squirted her eyes with contact lense solution to make it look like she's been crying
S Hi everyone sorry we've been abit quiet lately we've just had a few things to deal with

D yeah sorry about that

S I want to clarify this wasn't a easy decision to make but with everything going to with barney crawling and playing with toys on the floor it wasn't fair on chip
As you all know he can't get over excited because of his illness
So we've decided the best thing is for him to go live with daves parents where he can just relax and there's a massive garden for him to play in

D and ill be going to visit him every month once I pass my driving test

S we will still be giving you chip updates all the time.

(B says his first word) pin

D whats that buddy you think we should sell another pin so you can go visit chip.

S so its been ten mins so we are going to go now see you all tomorrow maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Checkingin

Please tell me that I’m right in thinking this isn’t normal general logic of people cooking carrots.

why has Sophie just chucked the whole bloody thing in!
would it not be wise to cut it into smaller chunks rather than -as she says she been prodding it for ages to see if it’s done!
Cutting into smaller chunks it would have been be done in no time🙄

odd just very odd😂🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Reader130987

VIP Member
I see Dave is being questioned on whether having the Nando's meal means that he has to start #75hard again. :ROFLMAO:

No doubt he'll be livid. He won't have counted it as a cheat meal given the inclusion of protein.

HOW DARE PEOPLE CHALLENGE HIS SUPERIOR NUTRITIONAL KNOWLEDGE! DON'T THEY KNOW HIS BODY'S A TEMPLE OF FITNESS! 😮

• Haha

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Predictions for 2021:
- Dave will gain 2 stone
- Chip will lose 2 pounds
- Chip will cost them (well not really them as they don't earn any money) over £5,000 over the year
- Sophie will get pregnant
- Sophie will find out she is having another boy
- Sophie will have a nervous breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Scapier88

VIP Member
No matter what high chair they get it will take dave a month to build and the seat will be on backwards

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Casualobservor

Hello All,

First time poster here. Like many on here I was extremely upset by this couple’s use of mental health issues as a means of clickbait and a means of making money and like many on here I commented on the video only to be silenced by them as my comment is not praising them.

I find it hard to believe so many dislikes and not one comment calling them out on their utterly disgraceful behaviour.

I can only hope they have even a shred of decency, morality, and integrity, actually engage with what they have done, and have a long think about how utterly devoid of humanity such action is and in doing so never pull such a disgusting stunt (just to make some cash) again.

88C5966D-BD40-4986-9419-FC5AE0A37C24.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Noscrubs

Anyone else not impressed with Sophie’s sister? Probably get flamed for this because I can see she’s been praised in here before, but they all seem like HUGE braggers and all buy things they probably can’t afford. I appreciate they may have decent jobs but I still bet their mortgage is massive and probably have a lot of debt. These people don’t impress me at all! It is literally brag after brag after brag, ‘look at my big house’ blah blah blah. Anyone also find it weird that Sophie’s Mum can afford that big house when she’s only a yoga instructor or something? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like being in debt, buying things on finance and having Next store cards is a completely normal thing for them. Which is why Sophie thinks buying a big blue saggy chair for £1500 is fine.

Also, her sister gives me huge Sally off Corrie vibes with the whole ‘oooo living in Cheshire is so posh’ thing. 😂

• Heart

_Chatterbox_

6E1E9875-61B7-4489-8B16-AB06ACED57D3.png

It has really annoyed me that when they fuck up they continuously try to hide it. I bet we won’t have an upload tonight - they tend to go quiet when stuff like this happens, also the vlog title will be changed and the part about her talking about her “anxiety” (2bh her “symptoms” sound more like depression - which is something that I have myself but I know that for her it is just laziness and trying to be #relatable) will be cut out of the video.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Why does Dave (an unfit morbidly obese man) think he knows better than a) numerous doctors and b) many people who themselves have shifted weight in a healthy way.

What exactly makes him qualified? I mean if I wanted tips on how to develop sleep apnea, joint issues and heart problems I would go to Dave but why would he be an authority on health and fitness?

• Haha