Sophie and Dave #17 made their dog ill. no veg for Chip, just a chicken chargrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think dave always holds barney in front of him to cover up how big he is

Reactions: 15
My baby is the exact same age as Barney. He has zero chill. Like you can't leave him unenyertained for more than a couple of minutes! This is not an exaggeration (kind of wish it was. I sometimes really envy them when I am beyond exhausted). I do have more than one, but still he is so different to Barney.

Reactions: 8
Tonight vlog🤦‍♀️
first of all the food prep they did for chip would suit to make a few more of them prep boxes up and Dave consume a few of them- turkey mince sweet potatoes and carrot(dave replacing a few of your meals with this would do you the world of good)

Also their first prep all boxed up and then Sophie says they think they are going to treat themselves to some of the dog meal subscription services! What the heck you both don’t do anything all day surely you have a lot of time to continue doing it yourselves, already taking themselves out of it on the first prep.
On another note if they had a brain between they could also process the food up for healthy weening meals for Barney. Obviously will be all too much hard work though for Slothy and Lazydavy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can't he just join Slimming World? I'm not a huge fan of diet clubs but he really needs support and also to be accountable. I sympathise with him, it must be really difficult to know where to start when he's got do much to lose but doing these fad diets is pointless. He needs gentle cardio exercise, exercise bike or walking Chip would be perfect to start with, but lifting weights at this stage will just cause him to have an injury. I feel that his obsession with his garage/gym is actually to give him an excuse to spend time away from Sophie as opposed to actually exercising.

Why can't he just join Slimming World? I'm not a huge fan of diet clubs but he really needs support and also to be accountable. I sympathise with him, it must be really difficult to know where to start when he's got do much to lose but doing these fad diets is pointless. He needs gentle cardio exercise, exercise bike or walking Chip would be perfect to start with, but lifting weights at this stage will just cause him to have an injury. I feel that his obsession with his garage/gym is actually to give him an excuse to spend time away from Sophie as opposed to actually exercising.
Also the support of others who can empathise with him, some GPs were actually allowed to give out 12 weeks of WW or SW for free! It would hold him accountable too to someone other than himself and I’ve seen SW accounts on Instagram blow up with huge sponsorships too!

Reactions: 10
How does Barnsley's general attitude compare to other babies? I have a baby a month older than Barney and for ages assumed my baby was normal and Barney was strange but it does make me wonder.

The first few weeks of my baby's life we watched come dine with me and four in a bed because my baby slept most of the day. But I can't remember the last time I watched TV or a film through the day. Anyone else find it weird that Barney happily lays in his sleepyhead...awake...and is happy to just lay on his back?

It is just so strange to me but does make me wonder if my baby is weird that he can barely sit still!!

Stupid use of the word attitude...I meant temperament and personality I guess...
I thought the exact same. My two month old doesn’t sit still that long even now and we rotate between arms, bouncer, Moses basket, playmat, pram for a walk and tummy time the entire day. I can’t believe Barney was sedate enough to lie there for such long periods. They blatantly only got him the playmat because he was finally getting fussy at 5 months.

Reactions: 6
The guy says if you’re new don’t start that challenge make your own!!! How about you do 2 x 45 min walks a day dave and skip down the energy drinks and iron bru to one every other day and then cut them down now, it’s more common sense than he’s got!
Don’t think I’d trust a workout designed by someone who doesn’t know the difference between ‘there’ and ‘their’ tbh. Where does Dave find all these health gurus?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Conkers can be toxic to dogs and they are literally in his box of treats and toys. Come on guys 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think Barney gets left in the cot regardless of whether he wants to do tummy time or sit up or whatever. He’s not allowed to get in the way of the slothing and heaven forbid that they have to make any effort with him!

Conkers can be toxic to dogs and they are literally in his box of treats and toys. Come on guys 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Is it possible they deliberately put toxins around him or is it just stupidity? I mean, first the eucalyptus and now this? Next we will hear they give him full bags of Cadbury’s buttons...

• Sad
I saw a really interesting video from another health /diet/pt today. Long story short compared a 10 stone person to an 18 stone person and said that an overweight person should use their weight to their advantage n the first stage of weight loss. That by just moving a bit more an 18 stone person would use 4000 calories so if they ate around 2500 calories they were still in calorie deficit and would lose weight. No need to do fad diets, no hitting the gym hard etc as these are all unsustainable when you feel unfit, out of breath etc not sure if i can name the video as you can pay to access more of the program. Certainly made me think and I’ve been dieting all my adult life 🥴

Reactions: 14
The whole 75 day plan is utter shite but the bit that really annoyed me when I looked at it properly is the "read 10 pages, audio books DO NOT count"
My husband is dyslexic and really likes books but struggles to read so listens to a lot of audiobooks and easily gets through more books than I do in a year.
How bloody predjuiced and narrow minded ! I “read” 25 books last year but they were all audio because I can have them on when I’m driving ,doing chores , walking , folding washing , etc !!

How does Barnsley's general attitude compare to other babies? I have a baby a month older than Barney and for ages assumed my baby was normal and Barney was strange but it does make me wonder.

The first few weeks of my baby's life we watched come dine with me and four in a bed because my baby slept most of the day. But I can't remember the last time I watched TV or a film through the day. Anyone else find it weird that Barney happily lays in his sleepyhead...awake...and is happy to just lay on his back?

It is just so strange to me but does make me wonder if my baby is weird that he can barely sit still!!

Stupid use of the word attitude...I meant temperament and personality I guess...
My son is 4 months old next week and he can’t sit still either. Honestly the only time I ever get to sit and watch tv is when he’s gone to bed 🤷🏼‍♀️
He obviously naps during the day but I use that time to clean/do laundry/eat. Like I’m sure most parents do. They don’t bother doing anything because Dave stays up to dream feed Barney, then he cleans the place and sterilises all of Barneys bottles etc.

Reactions: 1
They wouldnt pay out of pocket to get to the bottom of their pet's illness but are now talking about going away and leaving him...WTF...their priorites are messed up. Also if they can do that sort of meal prep for Chip why couldnt they try this as a family plan

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lazy bloody sods I’ve just watched the vlog.

Going on about how good it feels to have boiled a bit of meat and veg to give to their dog! It shouldn’t be a big deal at all just get on with it most people would do that and more if their dog needed help. Most people would get their animals sorted at the vets straight away though not after a few months.

Chip going for an MRI but they aren’t sure if they will be open yet because of restrictions? Thickos

Chips box full of toys and cheap dog treats with manky god knows what and toxic conkers in the bottom. Grim 🤢

They were exhausted after cooking chips tea so scruffy Sophie left Dave the kitchen to tidy. Would have took two mins to have a quick wipe down.

Dave had his green lounge top on but the trousers will have to wait as he still seems attached to his puma shorts.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Sophie said in this vlog she was in the middle or recording a vlog when the vets called so she kept the camera rolling to capture the call- she was happy to have the bit about the blood test been all
Ok, which is to make themselves feel better! Trying to distract viewers that they’re crap dog owners! which is why she keeps emphasising on YouTube and Instagram only about the blood test been all ok-but coincidentally didn’t let us hear the rest of the phone call clever editing to cut out bits as the vlog frames kept cutting where she deleted out the bits she didn’t want us to hear which is most likely you’ve let chip get to fat not exercising him enough and probably telling them they can have an MRI straight away if they willing to pay but she don’t want us to know that as I think it’s Sophie and dave stalling any treatment hoping some turkey mince and sweet potatoes will fix things to save them paying out of pocket!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She also showed herself weighing herself and I'm pretty sure she's gained weight because she weighs more than me now and she didn't before. Nobody cares and there's no pressure to lose weight, she looks great! But why lie about it and set it up if it doesn't mean anything. The weight loss highlight on her Instagram seems to have vanished too.

Reactions: 7
The way they say oh he’s just overweight. Well whose bloody fault is that??

I just don’t get how Dave can meal prep for his dog but can’t do it for himself?

Though good to see Dave getting his 10 pages of reading it. That will help shift the 150 pounds. Keep ticking those boxes Dave. Wonder did he get his 2nd workout of the day in??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.