Sophie and Dave #17 made their dog ill. no veg for Chip, just a chicken chargrill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edited to fit,
Original title: Sophie and Dave #17- This lazy pair have made their dog ill, but no veg for Chip, just a chicken chargrill. Thanks to @Ktydor with 44 likes- reward yourself with a bottle of jack daniels bbq sauce!

Recap:

• we had an absolute snooze fest of a vlogmas.
  • Dave is still at a conservative estimate, 85 stone.
  • Nobody’s lost any weight... however they are still existing on a diet of Birdseye chicken.
  • Dave made a broth thing.
  • House still looks like an old people’s home/ dentists waiting room.
  • Bojo came and wrecked Christmas/ sOAFs sisters gender reveal that they still attended anyway.
  • ITS A GIRL! Tattle rejoiced and also predicted the appearance of the turkey baster cause Dave is so fat he can’t see his winky.
  • Chips very poorly and has been for months, but they are still waiting for his mri because they spunked all the money on an ugly chair.
  • We are predicting an imminent release of a pin and sOAF has been busy laying the groundwork for this.

Welcome one and all!
Anyone got anything else to add?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
god that screenshot makes him look gargantuan. I really find myself rooting for Dave, like I want him to lose weight and feel better in himself - I feel like Soaf is never going to stop being a lazy layabout, whereas Dave could potentially become an active part of his son’s life

Reactions: 7
god that screenshot makes him look gargantuan. I really find myself rooting for Dave, like I want him to lose weight and feel better in himself - I feel like Soaf is never going to stop being a lazy layabout, whereas Dave could potentially become an active part of his son’s life
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: I remember when I used to be able to do all nighters at New Year, drinking for 36 hours straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If the idea is that you go back to the beginning every time you "fail" that 75hard fitness plan, Dave had better be prepared to be on it for the rest of his days. He'll never complete it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The whole 75 day plan is utter shite but the bit that really annoyed me when I looked at it properly is the "read 10 pages, audio books DO NOT count"
My husband is dyslexic and really likes books but struggles to read so listens to a lot of audiobooks and easily gets through more books than I do in a year.

Reactions: 10
The whole 75 day plan is utter shite but the bit that really annoyed me when I looked at it properly is the "read 10 pages, audio books DO NOT count"
My husband is dyslexic and really likes books but struggles to read so listens to a lot of audiobooks and easily gets through more books than I do in a year.
Same here, my husband can barely spell mine or the kids names but has listened to all the ‘must read, greats’ of books. That list is stupid and an easy way to fail quickly

Reactions: 8
There you are folks my first workout of 2021 done. A quick wee workout to blow the cobwebs off. Now to take a progress photo, drink my gallon of water, read 10 pages. Anything I’ve missed? I don’t want to be back to day one after just one day. How you guys getting on?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does Barnsley's general attitude compare to other babies? I have a baby a month older than Barney and for ages assumed my baby was normal and Barney was strange but it does make me wonder.

The first few weeks of my baby's life we watched come dine with me and four in a bed because my baby slept most of the day. But I can't remember the last time I watched TV or a film through the day. Anyone else find it weird that Barney happily lays in his sleepyhead...awake...and is happy to just lay on his back?

It is just so strange to me but does make me wonder if my baby is weird that he can barely sit still!!

Stupid use of the word attitude...I meant temperament and personality I guess...

Reactions: 4
Oh my gosh, sorry to be a pain but what is this from?? That is actually so annoying for me, I have a friend who’s quite a popular booktuber and when she was helping me with advice and stuff for wanting to join, I questioned her about audio books as it’s something I’ve wanted to get into as I physically don’t always have the time to read with working full time and having an active schedule (I’m a big reader and set myself challenges on goodreads every year) so thought audio would be helpful as I could listen to them whilst working then pick the book up where I left, at the end of each day. I stressed to her that I worry people in that community would laugh or discriminate me for trying to “cheat” with using audio books. She explained to me how it’s so beneficial for the reason I’m looking into it and brought up the same thing about people with dyslexia or even people who are blind! And it opened my eyes and made me feel more confident. I also have adhd as mentioned previously and so sometimes I really struggle with concentration and having to sit and focus reading a book as I get distracted easily with loud noises or I get frustrated etc (I don’t let it stop me though sometimes I struggle) so it hurts when people say that about audio books. I’ve had it before with comments on graphic novels and comic books that they don’t count also but because of my mh, the colours, imagery and text really help stimulate me but most importantly, I love them and get so much joy out of them. I can’t believe this is even a statement said on their behalf, do any of them even read like what is this?! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How does Barnsley's general attitude compare to other babies? I have a baby a month older than Barney and for ages assumed my baby was normal and Barney was strange but it does make me wonder.

The first few weeks of my baby's life we watched come dine with me and four in a bed because my baby slept most of the day. But I can't remember the last time I watched TV or a film through the day. Anyone else find it weird that Barney happily lays in his sleepyhead...awake...and is happy to just lay on his back?

It is just so strange to me but does make me wonder if my baby is weird that he can barely sit still!!

Stupid use of the word attitude...I meant temperament and personality I guess...
Nah I have a four month old and she will not sit still we have to rotate activities every 20 mins max because she isn’t happy just laying there

Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh, sorry to be a pain but what is this from?? That is actually so annoying for me, I have a friend who’s quite a popular booktuber and when she was helping me with advice and stuff for wanting to join, I questioned her about audio books as it’s something I’ve wanted to get into as I physically don’t always have the time to read with working full time and having an active schedule (I’m a big reader and set myself challenges on goodreads every year) so thought audio would be helpful as I could listen to them whilst working then pick the book up where I left, at the end of each day. I stressed to her that I worry people in that community would laugh or discriminate me for trying to “cheat” with using audio books. She explained to me how it’s so beneficial for the reason I’m looking into it and brought up the same thing about people with dyslexia or even people who are blind! And it opened my eyes and made me feel more confident. I also have adhd as mentioned previously and so sometimes I really struggle with concentration and having to sit and focus reading a book as I get distracted easily with loud noises or I get frustrated etc (I don’t let it stop me though sometimes I struggle) so it hurts when people say that about audio books. I’ve had it before with comments on graphic novels and comic books that they don’t count also but because of my mh, the colours, imagery and text really help stimulate me but most importantly, I love them and get so much joy out of them. I can’t believe this is even a statement said on their behalf, do any of them even read like what is this?! 😅
This is the "fitness plan" that Dave has shared and today is day 1. I don't know how dave found and how he thinks this plan looks sensible, achievable or realistic for anyone, nevermind someone of his size.

I've listened to audiobooks in the past but I've never got into them, often the readers voice annoys me. I do prefer autobiographies as audiobooks when they're read by the author because they're talking about their own life.

I really don't understand people who look down on audiobooks. The books my husband listens to are epically long fantasy books, they're like 70 hour long audiobooks. No way could he read them (tbf I'd struggle), so why should he miss out on them because of his dyslexia.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Predictions for 2021:
- Dave will gain 2 stone
- Chip will lose 2 pounds
- Chip will cost them (well not really them as they don't earn any money) over £5,000 over the year
- Sophie will get pregnant
- Sophie will find out she is having another boy
- Sophie will have a nervous breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is he starting something that is not achievable and will end up being harmful to him.
Just start little and build up. Drink only water, start adding in walks. Start looking at new meal options and building a plan.
If you set too many goals you end up failing quickly. Cutting out all the 'bad stuff' at once is impossible.

Reactions: 15
He’s gonna look so bloody stupid when he fails yet another fad.

He obviously thinks things like WW are beneath him and he looks like he’s cool if he follows all this other tit.

Reactions: 15
That 75hard thing says one of your daily 45 minute workouts has to be outside. Dave won’t go outside alone and wouldn’t even work out in his gym garage until it was fully decorated and cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone really think Dave is going to go from nothing to doing two 45 min workouts every day? I'm sure we're all thinking the same (that this won't last!)

Like a previous poster said, his aims are way too high. This is why he fails at losing weight.

Reactions: 13

Couldn't agree more. My baby is coming up to 4 weeks old... For the past week or so when she's awake she is not happy lying down with nothing just in a sleepyhead. So how he is I'll never know... Well I know, but why they'd let it get to that I'd never know!!

Reactions: 5
This is the "fitness plan" that Dave has shared and today is day 1. I don't know how dave found and how he thinks this plan looks sensible, achievable or realistic for anyone, nevermind someone of his size.

I've listened to audiobooks in the past but I've never got into them, often the readers voice annoys me. I do prefer autobiographies as audiobooks when they're read by the author because they're talking about their own life.

I really don't understand people who look down on audiobooks. The books my husband listens to are epically long fantasy books, they're like 70 hour long audiobooks. No way could he read them (tbf I'd struggle), so why should he miss out on them because of his dyslexia.
Thank you the reply, I’m sorry there is no WAY he will achieve this.. this is for the likes of hardcore gym goers, people who live and breathe a healthy lifestyle that have reached the max of their full potential but would like to challenge themselves.. he has no where near even gotten close to it so why do this?! I swear everything they do for show and the fact he had all those energy drinks proves it as I’m sure whoever created this exercise plan, wouldn’t encourage Dave to drink all of them let alone at all!! They live in a fantasy world

Yeah I’ve always found that, like if the author themselves read them it’s always better! I just remember the Harry Potter books I had on cd back in the day which I enjoyed because it was Steven Fry and he seems to be a popular one everyone enjoys on Audible

I definitely feel for your husband there as they’re the type of books I love as well! Think I might definitely have to try it once I start reading IT at his year 🙈

Reactions: 6
Someone else may already have said this, but what on earth makes him think he'll achieve this #75hard nonsense? He couldn't even stick a two-week Chloe Ting shred, and all that required was a 10-minute workout each day.

Reactions: 18
The guy says if you’re new don’t start that challenge make your own!!! How about you do 2 x 45 min walks a day dave and skip down the energy drinks and iron bru to one every other day and then cut them down now, it’s more common sense than he’s got!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.