Sophie and Dave #16 Dave’s “20k steps” around the block while Soaf steals his advent socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying nobhead. They are awful. Can’t wait for the demise of these two. Hope Daves having a really big rest from walking round the block and building a shelf!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he uses facetune. Wasn’t there a pic a few days ago of him posing in the garage/gym with tiny ankles 🤣
Yeah they do, and exactly even though it’s right next to other photos of him doing the exercise etc where they’re unphotoshopped, how DUMB sand STUPID do they think people are, it’s honestly quite offensive 🤣

Reactions: 9
Also they said they were going to film the next vlog the same night they filmed the last vlog. So it should’ve been ready to go

• Wow
Reactions: 7
she deleted the insta story with the poll on that clearly had tonight winning (it was 64% tonight when I voted) , and now has put one up saying “thanks for everyone who insisted we should leave the vlog til Monday”

LIAAAAAR!
I came on here to say the same thing, i purposely voted to see the result as i knew they would try something shady & it definitely was heavily voted for, for todays upload 🤬 then poof... story deleted
Lazy liars 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I have nothing else to say but what a lying lazy witch. It certainly wasn’t “everyone” insisting that it should be Monday.

Edit: I am so annoyed and angry. They do their best to make 5 videos a week?? They need to TRY HARDER! They only film a really small part of their boring day! I knew they were lazy but this is another level of laziness.😂 It makes me so angry as they shouldn’t get the “success” (if you can call it that) as they don’t deserve it.
Totally agree.

Laughing my head off at the barefaced cheek of Soph commenting on the importance of sometimes "taking a little breather". Her sole work commitment is to upload five crappy ten-minute vlogs per week and she can't even manage that, despite having Augustus Gloop at home full-time to help with Barney and Lardy-dor.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone remember how I said, a few weeks ago, that an (apparently) gay man from the Glasgow area had left a suggestive comment on the photo of Dave, wearing a dressing gown, holding Barney? He had written something like, "I remember when you used to hug/hold (can't remember which) me like that".

Curious, I went back to that photo a couple of minutes ago to see if Dave had responded to the comment in question, only to find that it has since been deleted. :eek: I find this very odd. First, the man concerned clearly knew (or at least had at one time known) Dave as they had exchanged comments on another of his posts in 2017-ish, related to the gym (I found this when I did some Tattle-sleuthing one night in a state of boredom 😂). So. he is not a random internet stranger. Secondly, Dave has previously exchanged affectionate messages with men from TPTGW cast, so there does not seem to be any obvious good reason why he would choose to delete, without response, this man's message. It is not as if the fact he has previously hugged another man would be revelatory to viewers.

This leads me to think that the man's message was, as originally suspected, hinting at something greater.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember how I said, a few weeks ago, that an (apparently) gay man from the Glasgow area had left a suggestive comment on the photo of Dave wearing a dressing gown, holding Barney? He had written something like, "I remember when you used to hug/hold (can't remember which) me like that".

Curious, I went back to that photo a couple of minutes ago to see if Dave had responded to the comment in question, only to find that it has since been deleted. :eek: I find this very odd. First, the man concerned clearly knew (or at least had at one time known) Dave as they had exchanged comments on another of his posts in 2017-ish, related to the gym (I found this when I did some Tattle-sleuthing one night in a state of boredom 😂). So. he is not a random internet stranger. Secondly, Dave has previously exchanged affectionate messages with men from TPTGW cast, so there does not seem to be any obvious good reason why he would choose to delete, without response, this man's message. It is not as if the fact he has previously hugged another man would be revelatory to viewers.

This leads me to think that the man's message was, as originally suspected, hinting at something greater.
OMG!!!! PLEASE comment asking where the comment has gone? That's so funny

Reactions: 16
Yes 😂 Uploaded on 13th November.

I'm going to have scroll back through previous threads to satisfy myself as to what the man's exact wording was. 😂

EDITED TO ADD: The wording was "You made this same face when you used to hug me in the old days". 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Does she not realise that polls show people the result once they’ve voted? 🙈 maybe she knows her fans are gullible and just doesn’t give a tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.