Sophie and Dave #16 Dave’s “20k steps” around the block while Soaf steals his advent socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Sophie and Dave manage to get a vlog out tonight does that mean they will be publishing a vlog that was filmed last Wednesday??

Reactions: 7
Nah it’s Saturday the weekend is for relaxing from their ’job’ no vlog til monday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They didn’t make it at 6pm today even though that’s what their poll asked for!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
They didn’t make it at 6pm today even though that’s what their poll asked for!
she deleted the insta story with the poll on that clearly had tonight winning (it was 64% tonight when I voted) , and now has put one up saying “thanks for everyone who insisted we should leave the vlog til Monday”

LIAAAAAR!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
she deleted the insta story with the poll on that clearly had tonight winning (it was 64% tonight when I voted) , and now has put one up saying “thanks for everyone who insisted we should leave the vlog til Monday”

LIAAAAAR!
That is hilarious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

LIAAAAAR!
It was at 94% when I voted!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
HERE WE ARE: THREAD 16

Full title is by me (promised it was the most likes , I didn’t just pick my own!) and it’s: Dave does “20k steps” around the block, whilst Soaf tries to steal his advent calendar socks

RECAP TIME:

For new readers : sophie and Dave are a a Disney loving couple living in Cheshire who this year have welcomed baby Barney into the world , their son who is 5 months old ! They also have a boisterous Labrador called chip .. Dave is an out of work actor and sophie is a full time sponger

The last thread we discussed ..

- The Loaf arrived ! Soaf said it was her happiest day ! But the loaf men didn’t wear masks , some some tattlers have reported them to Loaf , as they felt it was unsafe !
- Sophie’s older , more successful sister is preggers and Soaf and the Oaf are hosting a Christmas Eve party gender reveal ! We all hope it’s a girl and soph the green eyed monster returns .. I imagine on Christmas Eve night jealous Soph will dust off the turkey Baster and beg Dave for baby #2
- It seems everyone , including chip , has given up on weight loss .. chip had around 10 treats in the last video yet he’s still struggling with his health ! these 2 don’t care for him at all
- a tattler sees Dave go on his 20k step walks that he claims ... once around the block ! No wonder the dog is overweight
- Dave and Soaf did an “honest” video about their weight loss .. Dave I i siting he does care and he will lose 100lbs
- Dave still deluded about weight loss .. someone commented on their latest video saying he lost 70lbs calorie counting and doing HIIT .. Dave who has lost 0lbs lectured him that weight training was actually better as it meant you kept burning calories after ! HIIT does this too Dave you massive plonker
- Barney rolled over !! At 5 1/2 months old !! They are FINALLY doing tummy time with him
- They went to IKEA to buy a TV cabinet to doll up their old people’s home of a living room but it has sat unmade in the box for 2 weeks or so now .. ! Classic Soaf and Oaf
- Soaf did an AD For Tesco alcohol deals when they don’t drink

For new readers: Soaf, Owl Eyes, Princess Owl Eyes, POE are all nicknames for Sophie , Dave goes by Oaf. We also went through a phase of calling Barney Max Branning but I think we’ve stopped that now ! 🤣

I think that’s all ? Feel free to add anything I’ve missed x
Fab recap!

Max Branning had me howling....🤣

Reactions: 10
It was at 94% when I voted!!
Did anyone get screenshots?

He finally built the Hemnes I see! He will need a long weekend to recover from building what looks like a glorified shelf unit, not a door or hinge on it. An hour‘s work to a normal person that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Daves face is looking pretty SMOOOOTH on those pics, and Christ almighty his teeth are whiter than his eyes, brighter than my future 😂

I think he uses facetune. Wasn’t there a pic a few days ago of him posing in the garage/gym with tiny ankles 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Any normal person would get a few videos on the bag to make sure they get all 5 next week. Instead they will be sitting around doing nothing. Last! Bet it doesn’t even go up at 6 on Monday

Daves face is looking pretty SMOOOOTH on those pics, and Christ almighty his teeth are whiter than his eyes, brighter than my future 😂
Some deluded individual already commenting on that photo saying, "Wow! You can't half tell you've lost weight".

This, despite the man himself admitting last week that he hasn't lost a sausage and still has over one HUNDRED pounds to shed. What ARE these people on?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Late night trip to B&M Bargains... What bleeping riveting content!! I like B&M don't get me wrong... But the thought of spending my time watching people shop there.... duck me how dull must life be

I have nothing else to say but what a lying lazy witch. It certainly wasn’t “everyone” insisting that it should be Monday.

Edit: I am so annoyed and angry. They do their best to make 5 videos a week?? They need to TRY HARDER! They only film a really small part of their boring day! I knew they were lazy but this is another level of laziness.😂 It makes me so angry as they shouldn’t get the “success” (if you can call it that) as they don’t deserve it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.