Sophie and Dave #16 Dave’s “20k steps” around the block while Soaf steals his advent socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HERE WE ARE: THREAD 16

Full title is by me (promised it was the most likes , I didn’t just pick my own!) and it’s: Dave does “20k steps” around the block, whilst Soaf tries to steal his advent calendar socks

RECAP TIME:

For new readers : sophie and Dave are a a Disney loving couple living in Cheshire who this year have welcomed baby Barney into the world , their son who is 5 months old ! They also have a boisterous Labrador called chip .. Dave is an out of work actor and sophie is a full time sponger

The last thread we discussed ..

- The Loaf arrived ! Soaf said it was her happiest day ! But the loaf men didn’t wear masks , some some tattlers have reported them to Loaf , as they felt it was unsafe !
- Sophie’s older , more successful sister is preggers and Soaf and the Oaf are hosting a Christmas Eve party gender reveal ! We all hope it’s a girl and soph the green eyed monster returns .. I imagine on Christmas Eve night jealous Soph will dust off the turkey Baster and beg Dave for baby #2
- It seems everyone , including chip , has given up on weight loss .. chip had around 10 treats in the last video yet he’s still struggling with his health ! these 2 don’t care for him at all
- a tattler sees Dave go on his 20k step walks that he claims ... once around the block ! No wonder the dog is overweight
- Dave and Soaf did an “honest” video about their weight loss .. Dave I i siting he does care and he will lose 100lbs
- Dave still deluded about weight loss .. someone commented on their latest video saying he lost 70lbs calorie counting and doing HIIT .. Dave who has lost 0lbs lectured him that weight training was actually better as it meant you kept burning calories after ! HIIT does this too Dave you massive plonker
- Barney rolled over !! At 5 1/2 months old !! They are FINALLY doing tummy time with him
- They went to IKEA to buy a TV cabinet to doll up their old people’s home of a living room but it has sat unmade in the box for 2 weeks or so now .. ! Classic Soaf and Oaf
- Soaf did an AD For Tesco alcohol deals when they don’t drink

For new readers: Soaf, Owl Eyes, Princess Owl Eyes, POE are all nicknames for Sophie , Dave goes by Oaf. We also went through a phase of calling Barney Max Branning but I think we’ve stopped that now ! 🤣

I think that’s all ? Feel free to add anything I’ve missed x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ha ha, I saw those insta stories of the Tesco alcohol and was thinking that’s nothing to do with their “Disney Doe Eyed Flamily” brand. Could they not have shown the Cadburies chocolate section of the shop? Would have been more believable.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Boisterous dog? I’ve seen more active turtles!
he used to be , he was poorly trained and used to barrel around their Basingstoke house knocking things over , barking constantly , jumping up and down .. he now is more sedentary but because they don’t walk him !

Reactions: 12
‘Dave who has lost 0 pounds’ 🤣🤣🤣

Great thread recap - just one thing, this should be number 16

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did someone see Dave walking around the block saying he’d done 20k steps? I just thought he had said it himself. I read this thread religiously and must have missed that 😂

Reactions: 5
Did someone see Dave walking around the block saying he’d done 20k steps? I just thought he had said it himself. I read this thread religiously and must have missed that 😂
Dave said he does 10-20k steps a day in a comment on Instagram I believe defending himself when someone said he didn’t exercise properly , however a tattler sees him walking chip and he literally just does 10 mins around the block ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dave said he does 10-20k steps a day in a comment on Instagram I believe defending himself when someone said he didn’t exercise properly , however a tattler sees him walking chip and he literally just does 10 mins around the block ..
Ah well done to that Tattler! We all knew it anyway but nice to have the proof 😂 it’s pretty obvious poor Chip doesn’t get a decent walk.

Reactions: 12
I seen in the last thread someone said soaf takes back things she orders, is that true?? 😵

Reactions: 4
I seen in the last thread someone said soaf takes back things she orders, is that true?? 😵
Loads of influencers used to do it until companies started to crack down on it, I reckon she does otherwise where’s all this crap she buys?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yeah it’s common with influencers , they will do massive hauls for content then return it all .. some even use klarna so they never even pay for it in the first place !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Thanks for confirming guys, I feel daft because that’s such a clever and quite obvious once you know thing and I’ve probably been so naive with some people doing it but I’m so shocked that it’s literally misinterpreting people’s mindets like that

Reactions: 5
Sadly she kept the ‘workout clothes’ that were more like a 4 year olds wardrobe..and which only got worn twice

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for confirming guys, I feel daft because that’s such a clever and quite obvious once you know thing and I’ve probably been so naive with some people doing it but I’m so shocked that it’s literally misinterpreting people’s mindets like that
Oh yeah a lot of them are terrible for it. Emily Canham who thinks she’s like queen of the hauls, spends an absolute fortune filming “haul week” she’ll buy from like Zara, H&M and Primark etc. Complain that nothing fits her tiny waste properly so she’s gonna order it in a smaller size or whatever and then obviously said items are never to be seen again 😂.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.