Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ch21

Chatty Member
I understand the rule of being able to bubble up with another house hold if you have a baby under 1 but it still upsets me so much. My daughter is 3 and for the first time really understands what Christmas is about and was so looking forward to spending it with her nanny and cousins as we are in tier 4 its now going to be just her me and my husband and it breaks my heart. Barney has absolutely no understanding and they have both been at home supporting each other this whole time. Me and husband have just finished work today for Christmas and now face the next 2 weeks trying to keep her entertained with little to actually do. We could both use some support from family but no we aren't allowed as she isn't under 1!
My husband has stage 4 cancer. This was meant to be our year to make memories and tick off bucket list. Hasn’t happened and now xmas ruined too - we’re tier 4 too. If they dare complain about this year I swear!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Sophie and Dave #17- This lazy pair have made their dog ill, but no veg for Chip, just a chicken chargrill.

....I’ll see myself out....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Socialobservation

There are two major points I need to raise here

1) Barney. This is Barneys first Christmas and you’d never ever know if from their half arsed vlogs.I don’t even know where to start. The pointless advent calendar he couldn’t play with, the presents he wasn’t even allowed to rip open or play with (they took things off him immediately), the constant licking of his toys by their stupid fat dog. I couldn’t believe what I was watching.This baby is neglected. Emotionally neglected. Shoved in a jumparoo with a bloody blanket to prop up a nearly 6 month old baby. All he does is lay down, or sits on them facing away from them (what the hell is that about). A baby ‘watching a film’ - pure laziness. They use this beautiful boy as an excuse to be two fat lazy layabouts and he deserves better.

2) Chip. I’m not stupid Soaf and can see through your pathetic acting. It’s Barneys first Christmas yet the focus is all on your dog. We love our pets, but this is your SONS first Christmas and you’re more focused on a dog who has been ill for 6 months!!! What have you done besides over feed him and stress him out since he was first ill?! You even said he’s not himself, is very nervous and yet you let him in your babies face. You let him lick his arse and then your babies face. You are a shambles of a dog owner.
This whole focus on chip is nothing more than to garner sympathy and get money from it. The insurance chat was so embarrasing. Why are you telling strangers about your ‘claim’ - trying to set the stage for when you ask them for money and use it to fund your sad life. That £1,500 for ‘barneys chair’ could have been put aside to save your dogs life months ago.

This family is nothing but fat lazy lay around who want to squeeze money out of people online

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Incrediannie

His photos are actually tragic. I can't believe he uploaded a photo of his hairy, fatty back not once but twice to the world wide internet.

I hadn't watched their stuff in a while but wanted to see how far they would go to with the rule breaking. I feel bad saying this but I find him really hard to watch. Not only because of his weight but his personal hygiene, he always looks like he needs a good wash.

I remember someone telling me obese people smell bad because they can't clean in-between the rolls of fat on their body. Just a thought!
OK I tend to read rather than post but this comment.... I am morbidly obese and don't smell - I take care of my skin and hygiene, wear clean clothes etc. I'm sick of the fat shaming I get. It doesn't seem to matter that I work full time, pay my NI, support others, but to some people all I'll ever be is fat. I'm working on losing my weight through addressing the mental health issues that caused it (obesity isn't just caused by overeating and lazyness you know, look up trauma and obesity for a start). In the history of everything making someone feel ashamed for how the look has never resulted in long term weight loss, if it did I would be a size 0 by now.
PS I went to Disney World last year, I'm bigger than Dave, I fit in the airplane seat and I fit on every ride.
Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
They didn’t acknowledge the free samples of incontinence pants I signed Dave up for either. Just rude!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

gizmo

C3EB0127-2343-4AD7-B603-5720C91EFEC7.png

I know the Puma shorts are fit for the bin but was a giant naked Shrek costume really necessary?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

disneys

VIP Member
They didn’t make it at 6pm today even though that’s what their poll asked for!
she deleted the insta story with the poll on that clearly had tonight winning (it was 64% tonight when I voted) , and now has put one up saying “thanks for everyone who insisted we should leave the vlog til Monday”

LIAAAAAR!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Reader130987

VIP Member
Dave has replied to a few comments on the video about his weight from last week. He's in so much denial!
He's literally a puppet on Sloth's strings 😂 Bet she's been whinging to him about getting flack from some viewers for not being supportive of his weight loss "efforts".

At this point I feel like saying - eat what you fucking want, you greedy oaf. Stuff your face morning, noon, and night, and blow up like Violet Beauregarde until you have to be taken to the juicing room. I really don't care. Just, for the love of God, stop acting like a fitness know-it-all and like you ever have any intention of actually losing OVER 100lb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Sybil

Chatty Member
Speaking as someone who has struggled for almost 10 days with an ill baby (me and my husband are probably scraping a 2 hours sleep maximum). A baby who can’t be put down without crying and shits through 3 nappies everytime he has a bottle, I have to say this;

Sophie & Dave stop using your child as an excuse to be to completely bone idle. You have the time and energy to dick about doing nighttime shopping in B&M so why not give some time to your viewers who are funding your lazy Life style? I’ll answer that for you (because you’re probably far too tired). You are a pair of lazy, egotistical twatbags who only give anything to their viewers when you think it might end up in a brand deal, AD or people buying your shitty pins.

PS: Your loaf is shit.

(Apologies, I’m genuinely exhausted 😂)

Reactions: 36

Reader130987

VIP Member
What the HELL was Sophie thinking when she bought Dave that green loungewear set? He looked like Honey I Blew Up the Brussel Sprout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Reader130987

VIP Member
One of the top-liked comments is from a viewer suggesting they cook homemade meals for Chip. I don't think there's much chance of them doing that love, they can't manage it for themselves.

• Haha
  • Wow

Reader130987

VIP Member
I have nothing else to say but what a lying lazy bitch. It certainly wasn’t “everyone” insisting that it should be Monday.

Edit: I am so annoyed and angry. They do their best to make 5 videos a week?? They need to TRY HARDER! They only film a really small part of their boring day! I knew they were lazy but this is another level of laziness.😂 It makes me so angry as they shouldn’t get the “success” (if you can call it that) as they don’t deserve it.
Totally agree.

Laughing my head off at the barefaced cheek of Soph commenting on the importance of sometimes "taking a little breather". Her sole work commitment is to upload five shitty ten-minute vlogs per week and she can't even manage that, despite having Augustus Gloop at home full-time to help with Barney and Lardy-dor.

• Haha

Maverick__

She 100% only ordered that brochure, tagged the company and spoke about “looking to book something really soon” in the hope that she would get it gifted - like Brogan & Jade etc.
It’s so obvious it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Allycat500

Hey everyone! Laughing at all your responses! I used to really love watching their vlogs.. especially disney ones as i dont think ill ever get there! But my respect and interest in them is slowly going down!

about 2 months ago i sent them a PR package that included a scrunchie and a bandana for chip.. i have a business that does this.. i saw it in the background of one of her instagram pictures but she never acknowledged it. Then when she did her home bargains haul, she picked up two pink bow so she could match chip! I was so annoyed because im only a little business and taken time to make and post it and she didnt even say thank you on instagram!

i get that not everything they are sent they are obliged to show on instagram or vlogs but still.. i have an instagram account for my dog which has a sizeable following and we work with companies, i wouldnt dream of not showing what companies have sent, particularly if it was homemade and a small business

i think after that i looked at everything and just thought why are you doing this, everything they seme to do is a half arsed attempt and like thr chloe tings workouts - its literally 15-30 minutes of exercise a day and theyre at home all day.. what else are you doing?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33