Sophie and Dave #16 Dave’s “20k steps” around the block while Soaf steals his advent socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie & Dave #17 New Year but no New Dave, Energy Drink-ing his way into an early grave!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sophie and Dave #17 2021. Will dave get a job or just be a stay at home slob? Miss matched ads and dog food fads. It’s fine tho as soaf has her life’s ambition - a loaf.

Reactions: 8
I can’t do this anymore. I can’t watch anymore of these vlogs.

Soph said that Chip was “screaming” in pain…..SCREAMING! But they still waited a couple of days to take him to the vet again; to what? To have another BLOOD TEST.

“We just don’t know what is wrong with him”. Of course you don’t. You don’t because you don’t want to spend the money on an MRI to find out for sure. How can they let him suffer like this? He looks so scared!

Sell the Loaf, sell the gym equipment, make new pins and sell the heck out of them. Beg someone for money or give him to another family who can afford his treatment.

I went on anti-seizure medication 20 years ago and have not had a seizure since. It can be done. But I’m so afraid that they waited too long. I don’t doubt that they love him, but that is no longer enough. Please Soph and Dave, get him on meds.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This just makes them look even more stupid for buying that expensive chair. I hate to see an animal suffer and I really believe that people shouldn't have pets that they can't afford/look after properly. And I hate when people complain about how expensive vet bills are. Poor chip needs rescuing.

Reactions: 18
I’m glad Barney will be using his baby books to “develop his adjectives”, since she never lets him touch any of the pages he’s not getting anything sensory out of them so it’s the best we can hope for 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Dave seriously thinks he can to from drinking irn bru at 2 in the morning to following this for 75 days? Also this is the most toxic tit ever you don't seen, no decent trainer would ever say no cheat meal for 75 days.

Dave seriously thinks he can to from drinking irn bru at 2 in the morning to following this for 75 days? Also this is the most toxic tit ever you don't seen, no decent trainer would ever say no cheat meal for 75 days.
Nor would they use the word fail. Or tell you to start at the beginning. They would always say pick yourself back up and keep going

Attachments

• Heart

Nor would they use the word fail. Or tell you to start at the beginning. They would always say pick yourself back up and keep going
This is why he continues to fall off the bandwagon, he tries too much too quickly and sets the bar too high, feels like a failure when he can’t keep it going, and the vicious circle continues.

Will he ever learn that if he simply cuts out the bad stuff (energy drinks included) cooks healthy homemade meals and takes Barney and Chip for a walk everyday, the weight would fall off!

Reactions: 18

Barney’s books don’t count either Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dave really is one of two extremes, either all in which 75 hard is, or lazing around on the PlayStation doing nothing. I hope he manages to find a way of losing weight that works for him, for his sake as well as Sophie and Barney, rather than just following what he sees others doing.

This is why he continues to fall off the bandwagon, he tries too much too quickly and sets the bar too high, feels like a failure when he can’t keep it going, and the vicious circle continues.

Will he ever learn that if he simply cuts out the bad stuff (energy drinks included) cooks healthy homemade meals and takes Barney and Chip for a walk everyday, the weight would fall off!
My thoughts exactly!

Reactions: 6

I had a look at the “trainers” plan earlier and phase 3 became a bit weird, involved speaking to a stranger and a random act of kindness a day and if you ‘fail’ you have to start the entire programme again 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow he really has no idea does he?! Why go from what he is doing to such an extreme. He’s setting himself up for failure! This takes him up until mid March. I just cannot believe he will manage that. Simply saying he is going to get out for an hours walk, set a decent calorie goal for every day and committing to 3 workouts a week (that don’t involve protein and weight lifting) would be a great start. Then he can consider challenges like this once he has already started to make simple improvements to his life and managed to stick to them

Reactions: 10
Setting himself up to fail again. In 3 days time he will have had a comfort day because of things out of his control again. You do not get that big without eating a lot of tit every day! He will have withdrawal symptoms.

Why not just start with 3 healthy ish meals a day and maybe a snack at the end of the day as a treat. Then gradually get a bit healthier as you go along. At that size you’ve got to start sensibly he so thick.

Reactions: 13
Setting himself up to fail again. In 3 days time he will have had a comfort day because of things out of his control again. You do not get that big without eating a lot of tit every day! He will have withdrawal symptoms.

Why not just start with 3 healthy ish meals a day and maybe a snack at the end of the day as a treat. Then gradually get a bit healthier as you go along. At that size you’ve got to start sensibly he so thick.
Soaf will tell him that they need a comfort day!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Gosh it's so simple. Eat less move more. I really hope it works for him but if he couldn't stick to 1 chloe ting work out a day for 2 weeks then there's no chance of achieving all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a look at the “trainers” plan earlier and phase 3 became a bit weird, involved speaking to a stranger and a random act of kindness a day and if you ‘fail’ you have to start the entire programme again 😂
Of all the nonsense I have seen at New Years this ‘plan’ is the worst of the lot.

We’ve seen it all before with Dave. He’ll do one day and think it’s easy. Then the next day or two he’ll miss one part of it and that’ll be him on a binge for a week. Rinse and repeat for 2021 and back to the start of 2022 saying this is the year.

Seriously Dave if you read here - committ to a walk a day (a proper one), do a few half an hour sessions a week in your gym if you must and eat as healthily as you can. If by 31st January you haven’t lost at least a stone then i would be shocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.