Sophie and Dave #13 Desperate for a brand new Loaf, shame they're both such lazy oafs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's singing again... Well actually, he's just shouting...

I thought he said he didn't want to share his singing. Why would he get our hopes up like that?!
Omg just seen this.
Actually cringing. He's almost screaming at the beginning. He thinks he's Jack Black in School of Rock FFS. 😂 😅 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How jealous does Sophie make herself look in that vlog ^ where she’s looking at the new builds with her sister 😂 Going into every room saying “oh it’s just too much, too much space” sorry but that house is gorgeous, who wouldn’t be want to live there?! Especially because it has “too much space”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How jealous does Sophie make herself look in that vlog ^ where she’s looking at the new builds with her sister 😂 Going into every room saying “oh it’s just too much, too much space” sorry but that house is gorgeous, who wouldn’t be want to live there?! Especially because it has “too much space”
Yeah I actually know what she means. I seen a Ferrari the other day and it just looks like it would go too fast so I definitely wouldn’t want one. No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another YouTuber I follow uploaded an ad about Bellway the exact same day it was a much better vlog tho, longer and showed much more detail and explained it all thoroughly she was even honest and said I’m not looking to buy at the mo just having a look not bullshitting like s&d 🙄

Reactions: 10
I live in one of the houses that sOAF, her mum and sister went to look at where she slated new build houses (on a different estate). No offence but redrow houses are much more in keeping with her “aesthetic” as they are all modelled on 1930s arts and crafts style, and yet she still HATED them And said that she wouldn’t want a new build. So I find it a bit bizarre that they are waxing lyrical about bellway homes when they are much more modern looking that her whole floral and farrow and ball style. Then I remembered these two bell ends would literally do a swipe up #AD on their granny if it meant they got their measly fee out of it.
She literally says in the video with her sister and mum "there's something about those new build estates that makes me queasy" and then just over 2 years later films an ad for Bellway 🤦 How did she not feel like a fool accepting that ad.

They don't even offer value for companies when they do an ad either. I imagine they must just message a huge amount of companies and then the ones with particularly lax marketing departments give in without checks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ. He must be one of the most obnoxious people in the world. At least they live in a bungalow so their neighbours don't have to listen to that tit. If I had to put up with that I would call the police.

He is such a tool. Preaching how he struggles with confidence and doesn't like to put up videos of himself singing, then a few days later releasing this disaster to the world. Can't believe the comments on the video as well, in what world does that sound good.

Dave if you're reading. Stop singing and fire up indeed.com

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What was the point in showing us the half healthy food shop, He had a trolley full and only shown us a handful of stuff. Ok Dave! ps GET A JOB

and his face was a picture when barney spat his dummy out. The filthy look he gave !! Is daves mask slowly slipping 🤔
The face he pulled was so weird! He looked really pissed off and angry. I bet they hate each other when the camera is turned off.

Reactions: 6
Is it me or is there a pattern forming - The only time Sophie and Dave seem to upload a new vlog on time at 6pm is when their doing an ad!! 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Imagine phoning in at work and saying “can’t come in today, I’m feeling burnt out.” Nice to see every weekday at 6pm working out for them

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No vlog tonight then?! Get a grip all the other blogs were all filmed within 2 days! So they’ve spent 3 days not vlogging! Thought this was their job!?!!
So what’s the big oaf doing then? When she says it’s their job, apart from taking up the screen and doing what she tells him.....

Reactions: 10
No vlog tonight then?! Get a grip all the other blogs were all filmed within 2 days! So they’ve spent 3 days not vlogging! Thought this was their job!?!!
duck me please just everyone respond to that story "for it to be delete" 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.