Sophie and Dave #13 Desperate for a brand new Loaf, shame they're both such lazy oafs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Chedranian Girl for the title

TLDR for any new viewers from @Notfeelingit

Couple in their 30s act like they are 18, sell pins to their “flamily” to pay for honeymoon and made £10k recently from another pin sale by begging and pretending they are poor. Sophie is a wannabe instavlogger social media lifestyle guru princess and all she does is tag companies for freebies and sleeps. Dave is useless and has been on a diet for 10 years but has put weight on, yet he keeps tagging health and fitness people/companies to get free stuff. Takes him 3 days to build an Ikea drawer.

They cheated to win a cosmopolitan award by rigging the vote. They scam people on dpop. They ignore their fans who ask genuine questions and are nice to them. They delete any “hate”.

To top it off, these adult children are due a baby any day! Have now had the baby, he came early which is a concept Sophie and Dave have never been fond of.

Recently found out Barney has a tongue and lip tie so Soph has been having a hard time breastfeeding but is pushing through it and trying her best. How does does support her? Well...
Dave has recently uploaded an Instagram list stating he's proud of his obese body for creating Barney. Well done for spunking Dave, that's all you did!!

Welcome!

For anyone who missed the last thread we FINALLY found out that lazy Dave is not going back to work. His reason for this is that there are no night shifts and they both feel they wouldn’t be living their best life if they did what normal people did and went out and worked for a living like the rest of us have to. Instead they are going to focus on YouTube full time. Dave will be doing driving lessons and his agent is actively looking for acting jobs 😂

They have a 6pm daily upload on YouTube they haven’t managed to stick to yet, but have started begging for blinds, wallpaper

the ‘flamily’ gave them enough money for the ugly £1000 chair AND a birthday trip to Disney land Paris for Soaf cause she’s so upset she’s massive and getting old. Dave has also said he is loosing weight again. They have started advertising Bellway Homes new builds which they can deffo afford as YouTube is their jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Bellway ad was the most weird pairing ever. A beautiful house aimed at families who work and can afford such things being advertised by two lazy twats who can’t hold down a job between them. 2020 has surpassed itself with this one!

’This is our job’ 🤣🤣🤣

seriously though, can anyone say would their channel be bringing in enough money on a reliable basis to be able to pay a mortgage??

Considering they were homeless a few months ago and had to tug heartstrings of their blinkered followers...if they ARE earning enough on YT (and presumably always were as their views were higher) then they completely defrauded the viewers with their poverty eyes blinking sadly at them.

They‘re a disgrace to the human race.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember the vlog where they looked at a new build with her sister, broke something in the nursery because they were touching everything, put it back like it never happened and then said at the end they didn't like new builds because of the weird welcoming ceremony? I can't find it now. I think it's the same vid that they're going up the stairs and she says up the hairy mountain.

• Wow
  • Haha
Jade and Matt both still work, hence being able to afford their holidays and their new kitchen...
Sophie and Dave want everything (with a big price tag) but 'work' the bare minimum.
There is no need for them both to have YouTube as their 'job'!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shouldn’t they have been wearing masks and gloves wandering around the show home? I live on a new estate and is still being built and everyone I’ve seen coming in and out of the show houses is masked and gloved

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It would probably take them the full 30 year mortgage term to eventually get curtains in a new build house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow the Bellway ad is so off brand! Dave on the stories going on about how gorgeous the house is 🤔👀 So genuine! Ha

• Haha
Jade and Matt both still work, hence being able to afford their holidays and their new kitchen...
Sophie and Dave want everything (with a big price tag) but 'work' the bare minimum.
There is no need for them both to have YouTube as their 'job'!
I don't like Jade and Matt. I think they are really annoying. However, I do respect that they both have jobs and it seems like they work pretty hard to maintain their lifestyle.

The few AD videos I have seen from jade all have a tone and are fairly well edited and produced. Most of their videos actually have a point and some content to them, redoing the kitchen, date night vlogs, seasonal clothing halls etc

Sophie and Dave are the opposite, their ads are boring and ill informed, they have no content, they film at awkward angles with Dave covered in dog hair and Sophie in her dressing gown.

They never film anything fun or exciting. It's all just ads and them talking about feeling isolated and fat. That's not a job. If you're going to be full time YouTubers actually put some effort in.

I genuinely hope they read on here because they need a wake up call and they aren't going to get it from the comments on their actual channel. Dave is coming up to his mid 30s and this is his life. Good lord.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Sophie and dave are literally the definition of Champagne taste on a free energy drink budget

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guys, dont give them your views, even to laugh at them, or at least watch their views on adblocker.
They are honestly the biggest scroungers i have ever seen. Are they actually getting paid a tonne for these ads, and their youtube views, as at the moment im struggling to see how they can afford everything. I think they're earning more than we think unfortunately!!

• Angry
I thoroughly enjoy how scripted it was last night, dropping in the key facts they need to earn that ad money! Not natural and terrible acting, no wonder Dave's no longer on the stage.

• Haha
The Bellway ad was the most weird pairing ever. A beautiful house aimed at families who work and can afford such things being advertised by two lazy twats who can’t hold down a job between them. 2020 has surpassed itself with this one!

’This is our job’ 🤣🤣🤣

seriously though, can anyone say would their channel be bringing in enough money on a reliable basis to be able to pay a mortgage??

Considering they were homeless a few months ago and had to tug heartstrings of their blinkered followers...if they ARE earning enough on YT (and presumably always were as their views were higher) then they completely defrauded the viewers with their poverty eyes blinking sadly at them.

They‘re a disgrace to the human race.
In the last 30 days they had 318k views across all videos on their channel, this is getting less and less every week (down 18% atm) because they will have had a spike with people watching the birth vlog etc. I’d guess this would bring in about £1000-1200ish (Adsense £ isn’t great at the moment) so they pretty much need an AD every month to survive (plus will be getting benefits I’d imagine to top this income up) basically, if they want this to actually support them as a family and think it’s their “job” then they need to get their act together and actually make some half decent content instead of the rubbish they’re doing at the moment. Most of their vlogs stick around the 10k mark unless the click bait with an announcement or something in that title so I don’t know how they expect to maintain themselves. As said before, yes maybe if they were very frugal and happy to live on a tight budget it would be doable but they don’t, this week alone weve seen they want

- a trip to Disney (at least £1k for the three of them plus spending money when there)
- the loaf chair (another £1k)
- Daves bike (yet another £1k)
- and to top it off a £250k new build

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Honestly guys, why do we allbother working?

I don’t know if it’s just far easier to bring in £ via YouTube; social etc then we think though because look at Boregan she barely produces one video per week, her subs are double what Sophie and Daves are but she got half the views they did because she is posting so few videos (189k views) in all honestly I think they all just rely on the ads as they can probably get 1k per ad they do - soaf did the razor ad and the readily one and now bellway, could be a good chunk of money for them

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Probably posted elsewhere but thought it was a good read:

Reactions: 5
The Bellway marketing team should be sacked, why would they pay these two lazy oafs who don't have a chance in hell of owning their own home? And even if they did manage it eventually the YT money would dry up and they are too stuck up to get proper jobs...

Reactions: 14
Just bought a house... Very glad it wasn't a Bellway 🤣🤣 ... Oh and I'm proud to say my wife and I work to buy it... And by work I don't mean filming ourselves for 10 minutes a day and selling penis shaped dinosaur pins 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.