Sophie and Dave #13 Desperate for a brand new Loaf, shame they're both such lazy oafs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That has never been revealed. Went from no-one touching them with a bargepole as tenants to overnight moving in to a newly decorated house with a large out of control lab and a baby on the way. And not one job between them. The only thing that made sense was it was a family member renting it to them, no one else would even look at them as tenants.
I just went back and rewatched the reveal...
They originally found a house. The landlord wouldn’t accept them due to their financial situation (Sophie’s ‘self employed wage’ was too low and Dave was on furlough, with a dog, not ideal tenants). It fell through.
They then ‘found a house’ they loved.
They went for a viewing. It had recently been renovated and so they were surprised they got it. It’s definitely through a letting agency as they talk about speaking to the letting agent in depth. So private rent for sure which is even more baffling.

Reactions: 5
My youngest daughter has a room which looks to be a similar size to Barney’s & we have the same IKEA Hemnes set (my husband built them in an evening just to note 😂), they make excellent storage but honestly all we have in our nursery are those drawers, her cot (now toddler bed), bookcase and overspill of toys as they just take up so much space, they are way bigger in real life. I’d be surprised if the armchair fitted let alone the snuggle. Also if she puts that beloved chair anywhere near that window the sunshine will bleach that blue in no time🤣. I love the Eleanor Bowmer wallpaper, wasted on these 2 scroungers though. Ironic since she is from Manchester herself & worked her socks off to build her business to what it is today.

Reactions: 10
I thought she wanted 5 kids so she should have got the sofa not the love seat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just went back and rewatched the reveal...
They originally found a house. The landlord wouldn’t accept them due to their financial situation (Sophie’s ‘self employed wage’ was too low and Dave was on furlough, with a dog, not ideal tenants). It fell through.
They then ‘found a house’ they loved.
They went for a viewing. It had recently been renovated and so they were surprised they got it. It’s definitely through a letting agency as they talk about speaking to the letting agent in depth. So private rent for sure which is even more baffling.
Just remember that what Sophie says rarely matches the truth. Just because she says a letting agent was involved means bugger all, frankly. She's a scammer.

Reactions: 18
So tempted to message that moderator on Instagram and ask why on earth she supports loaf and slave so much.

Reactions: 7
Was this the story where the owners were separated and they contacted the wife that didn't want to rent to them? Or was that another house? I can't remember!
That was a different house. They sent a TEXT message to the wife and wondered why they didn’t get a reply 😂. You can imagine the length of the text explaining all about their successful YouTube channel and Dave being an actor 🙈
Oh and they were homeless and expecting a baby...plus they have an overweight dog.
They found this house “last minute” yet when the did the house tour, they kind of dropped themselves in by saying that when they came to view it, it was getting renovated and the back garden was full of rubbish they had pulled of it such as the old kitchen and bathroom. They’re full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.