Sophie and Dave #13 Desperate for a brand new Loaf, shame they're both such lazy oafs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can't get my head around is that she has been so vocal about not liking new builds. They will literally sell themselves and their son for the £££.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sophie just put an insta story up clearly showing the return address on people's mail that they've sent to the PO box. Gdpr NIGHTMARE

• Wow
Reactions: 22
That ad was infuriating. Awful of Bellway's marketing department (and I wonder who made contact first) and a shambles for S+D to take such an irrelevant ad after pleading poverty only months ago, flat out lying even insinuating they are in a position to consider buying a house.

Getting a mortgage (especially at the moment) is so hard even for those who work endlessly and have saved for years. Getting a mortgage self-employed is even harder, can you image these morons going to a lender and explaining their finances?

I don't understand how they don't touch a nerve of their viewers, are they that easily manipulated? I'm sure everyone either knows someone or has been in the position where hard work isn't enough sometimes for reward and still struggle. Yet these two idiots seem to land on their feet doing the absolute bare minimum and still have the audacity to act downtrodden when it suits them.

What I can't get my head around is that she has been so vocal about not liking new builds. They will literally sell themselves and their son for the £££.
She went with her sister and mum when her sister was buying her new build and despite them being really lovely (expensive) homes she slated the fact they were new build.

She said they were good to rent but if she was to buy she would want an old house to renovate and wouldn't want to ever buy a new build and seemed snobbish about it (they can't even hang pictures themselves so that's laughable in itself that she thinks she would renovate anything).

They have no integrity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I just had to come here after seeing that new build ad on her insta.

Wow. Someone please find the Vlog where she slates newbuilds and send it to Bellway homes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they've removed the vlog... I can't find the one where they were both looking around and they broke or knocked something? And they were taking the mick out of the rooms because they were really glitz and there was a spiderman room 🙈
Soph probably deleted it 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s annoying me the way they have phrased this, all new builds come with a 10 year build warranty not just Bellway
Also when Dave says about it in the Vlog, Sophie makes it sound like that includes the appliances which it does not!

The 10 year warranty is only structural things and your claim has to be worth over £1600 for them to do the work or you pay for it yourself. We had to try and claim this year for our 9 year old house and the work only came to £900 . Fortunately For us, the main trade needed was my husband!

what a joke that these two think they will be ready in a year to buy a four bedroom house. Me and my husband have been home owners for nearly ten years and the jump from a three to a four is huge and I still have to hope that one day we might be able to afford it!

Reactions: 12
I live in one of the houses that sOAF, her mum and sister went to look at where she slated new build houses (on a different estate). No offence but redrow houses are much more in keeping with her “aesthetic” as they are all modelled on 1930s arts and crafts style, and yet she still HATED them And said that she wouldn’t want a new build. So I find it a bit bizarre that they are waxing lyrical about bellway homes when they are much more modern looking that her whole floral and farrow and ball style. Then I remembered these two bell ends would literally do a swipe up #AD on their granny if it meant they got their measly fee out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Bellway Ad shows them in front of a Firswood style house (you can see the house name on the plaque) but the house they film inside is an Oakwood and they don’t tell you. What a shambles.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anything for money.
I also don't understand how anyone would watch that vlog and suddenly say 'omg I need to buy a house like this right this second'. It's not like a hoover or razor. It's something many many people spend years saving for. It's such a strange ad.

Reactions: 18
He's singing again... Well actually, he's just shouting...

I thought he said he didn't want to share his singing. Why would he get our hopes up like that?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I wish I could rewind time and never have clicked on this thread or seen anything about these 2 people. I don’t know how I am going to get rid of any of my deep internal cringe - his singing and her voice

thanks you guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What was the point in showing us the half healthy food shop, He had a trolley full and only shown us a handful of stuff. Ok Dave! ps GET A JOB

and his face was a picture when barney spat his dummy out. The filthy look he gave !! Is daves mask slowly slipping 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What was the point in showing us the half healthy food shop, He had a trolley full and only shown us a handful of stuff. Ok Dave! ps GET A JOB

and his face was a picture when barney spat his dummy out. The filthy look he gave !! Is daves mask slowly slipping 🤔
Someone here pointed out recently that Dave has looked really unhappy the last few weeks, I think he's been unhappy since the day Barney was born.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.