Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Sophie & Dave 14: uploads are late, Dave can’t lose weight, can’t get any views without click bait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Jamespeters3

He lifts his own weight from the bed to the sofa...but that doesn’t count.

’I power lift when I have the equipment’ well that ain’t now is it Dave?? 🤣🤣
I'm a fucking pole vaulter when I have the equipment... I've just never had the equipment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Sophie and Dave #14 Due to “extenuating circumstances” Dave can’t even lose a pound, try getting off your lazy arse and walk your hound.

Thread suggestion. Bit shit but oh well 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
I’ve only skimmed the latest snooze fest, but it’s really boiled my p*ss!
NOT THE BEST DAY
The £40 curtains they bought to cover the ‘ugly’ door look cheap and ugly and the baby has had them up all night, but neither of them work!
they seriously need a reality grip! My mums twin brother died suddenly yesterday, and all I wanted to do was give her a big hug, but we are tier 3 I couldn’t even see her. Yesterday wasn’t the best day, it was f*cking awful, but I still got up and got dressed!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Jamespeters3

Point number 1 - Who the fuck poses like this for photos?
Point number 2 - Why the fuck would you pose like this for a photo with their baby?
Point number 3 - Imagine the fucking conversation to get this photo, and I bet there were numerous selfies and they picked the "best" one
Point number 4 - What a depressing fucking couple
Point number 5 - Who is scrolling through YouTube and sees this and thinks "yes I'd like to watch two horrific slobs moan about their day"
Point number 6 - ... Okay I'm done 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Jamespeters3

Last week Dave was a powerlifter, this week he's doing a shred challenge... I can't wait for next week when he announced he's a ballerina or something

• Haha
Reactions: 31

bsw123

VIP Member
Dave, lose some weight, learn to drive and get a fucking job, then we might be impressed.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m going to be horrible and say I don’t really think he’s great because he’s put a topless pic up of himself. It’s obvious how huge he is and tbh I don’t really want to click on to that pic when I’m eating my tea. He knows he was only going to get nice comments from the sheep anyway! Also if that is their first week of doing it then surely that is the week you would be most motivated? I would love to see what he’s actually eating in a day. I can imagine his 20% treats is still a lot of shit. At that size he should be losing more than 5 pounds in a week. I’m sorry I know I sound horrible. I’m not normally so judgemental but I can’t stand these two. They were genuinely like a little comedy duo in that vlog though I actually enjoyed it. When Sophie said she was on her period so she decided to eat all the Kit Kat’s and Dave was like I’m so proud of you 🤣 I imagine when she goes to the toilet it’s a massive achievement in that house and Dave is telling her proud he is.

Also did anyone notice the couple of times when Dave’s normal unfake personality shone through in that vlog? His face changes it’s so obvious they aren’t as happy as they pretend. Pair of muppets. I genuinely hope he does lose weight so Barney has a decent role model and a dad that will be in his life but I still can’t stand them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Badg69

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it odd when soaf was like 'ah I should have got two of the santa envelopes so they both have the same, or maybe 4 or 5' 1) you have only just had a baby 2) why do you assume it's going to be super easy to conceive a second, let alone a third, fourth or fifth 3) I hope you have 5 boys 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
They want everyone to know that youtube is their job, but they don't even treat it as a real job.
To be fair I think they probably do put exactly as much effort into YouTube as they did their other jobs. Which is why Dave was dropped from the TPTGW company as soon as his contract was up and Disney wouldn't touch Soaf with a bargepole when she reapplied to them.

They're 100% workshy, lazy and entitled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Pablo123321

How jealous does Sophie make herself look in that vlog ^ where she’s looking at the new builds with her sister 😂 Going into every room saying “oh it’s just too much, too much space” sorry but that house is gorgeous, who wouldn’t be want to live there?! Especially because it has “too much space”
Yeah I actually know what she means. I seen a Ferrari the other day and it just looks like it would go too fast so I definitely wouldn’t want one. No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
You know... I'm going to make this an experiment
I'm trying to lose weight
I worked full time, don't have a home gym or a dog to walk or a baby.
I currently weight 16 stone, I'm female and 5ft5.
I've started my diet today and going to do home workouts daily before walks and go for walks during my lunch at work.
Let's see, just for a giggle, how much I lose in a week compared to Dave when he's 120 pounds heavier than I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

Hilarious! Dave lost half a pound this week and Sophie lost 2 in 2 weeks. He had a tough weekend apparently but won’t say no more. They are fucking idiots.

They will be waiting a long time to get to Disney if they’ve got to get to the bottom of Daves chart.
So he had a poo

• Haha
Reactions: 28