Sophie and Dave #12 scrounging 9-5 what a way to make a living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uuuuggghh this is awful. Puts S&D in a really bad light!

What about donating some of the sponsorship money to Macmillan Soph?! Surely that would be a nice gesture than you just wholly profiting from it.

#Fuming
Come off it. Those two only gave what they'd promised to charity in the last pin sales because Tattlers contacted the charity and publicly shamed them into it. These two have absolutely no morals whatsoever.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right this is a proper side note but anyone else think Sophie would look so much better with shorter hair? It just looks so limp and I wanna add some volume!! I know she probably would never brave the chop and she’s most likely in favour of ‘princess hair’ but it just does nothing for her

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Right this is a proper side note but anyone else think Sophie would look so much better with shorter hair? It just looks so limp and I wanna add some volume!! I know she probably would never brave the chop and she’s most likely in favour of ‘princess hair’ but it just does nothing for her
I think she’d look great with it just above boob length, would be easier for her to manage as well

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me if mummy belle didn’t pop round to make the cake herself, no way would I make a chocolate cake wearing a white dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god daves so proud of her for making a cake 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do we think Dave is overly loving or Sophie demands this praise from him?
Dave would probably be proud of her if she done a poo and he’d think it smells amazing too. He’s the ultimate wet wipe with zero backbone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s now in paid partnership with Betty Crocker 😡 how does this even happen? Do they send “shout out” to all these companies?

also, I’m finding it difficult enough working out what day it is in real life, so when she continually wears thats blinking dressing gown and the vlogs are out of sink aaaarrrrgggghhhhh 🤯
An influencer I follow said there’s a list of company’s ads online and the influencer would chose which one they like the look of then they ask the company if they would be happy to let them take on the ad then the company would decide yes or no.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not excusing any of S&D’s behaviour re sponsorship, begging or the pins, but just to say Betty Crocker are a corporate sponsor of the coffee mornings which means they will probably have given Macmillan a hefty lump sum to be named as a partner of the events. They’ll be paying “influencers” to do ads in the hope of raising awareness of the coffee mornings to get more people to hold events and raise money for Macmillan. It’ll be part of BC’s corporate social responsibility strategy to get people to positively associate them with a good cause, which obviously hasn’t gone well for them here 😂 but their primary aim will be more awareness raising than money making x

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So did Sophie host a coffee morning? And did she state how much she raised for charity? It seems like the ad is missing the most important part
No no, that’s not how she works. She will emotionally blackmail all of the people that support their channel into buying box cake mix and hosting a coffee morning. She doesn’t actually do any of the work 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just noticed they actually started reposting fan art (and now it’s all over their fridge). Interesting that after years of ignoring it they only started doing this after I mentioned it here a few threads back.

Also, I’m so tired of her using that baby as a prop. “We’re going to bake a cake together!” I wouldn’t be surprised if Barney DID bake the cake for her, she is THAT lazy and uses him THAT much. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I noticed on the slog yesterday that she had linked the art work/soap/candle below but they were those "rstyleme" links. Aren't they the affiliate links? Maybe they mention the artwork more now because they might make money from it 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I noticed on the slog yesterday that she had linked the art work below but they were those "rstyleme" links. Aren't they the affiliate links? Maybe they mention the artwork more now because they might make money from it 🤷‍♀️
ooh sneaky! I didn’t know this! 😤

Reactions: 2
She could’ve atleast gotten out of that bloody gown! I know she’s mum to a newborn but damn if I had an ad to do I would’ve filmed in actual clothes like the second part of that ad.
Omg I thought the exact same thing. Couldn't believe it when she was in that gown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.