Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lala22

Chatty Member
Fully ready for the pity party vlog now- I’ll even write the script for youse Sophie and dave!

*shot of them sat on their bed with mournful sad expressions, dave holding Barney*

Sophie: “one of the things we really wanted to discuss is the amount of negative comments we’ve been getting. We are just at the point now where we love sharing our lives with you all-

Dave: we do, we love you and for all your support from most of you.

Sophie *side eyeing dave for interrupting her flow* “but we just don’t know if we can continue with this, every day we are attacked for our baby, our dog, our looks and our home and it’s just really starting to take its toll on us” *slow blinking tears*

Sophie: “we know these vlogs are not for everyone and that’s absolutely fine, we are so so so greatful for most of you and all your lovely comments and letters and pictures but we just feel like... I don’t know” *strokes her ten foot of hair and pushes up her glasses and looks at dave who’s lost 8lb from not stuffing his gob for 30 seconds*

Dave: “ it’s just like if we are not enjoying this then it’s not fair on you guys and you know how much we love you and all your support”

**sophie and dave sit back and wait for fawning DONT LEAVE US comments from the flamily and pay their rent and Aldi shop with pictures of Emma from Margate’s one eyed cat sent to the PO Box**

The thumbnail will be a sad posed picture with the title “TIME TO GIVE UP THE CHANNEL?” click bait special title.

You’re welcome guyssssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

midwife0709

Long time observer, first time commenter...

I used to really enjoy these two, especially when they lived in the flat in London. I think the first video I watched was Sophie's 'Harry Potter Day' when she had friends and went out of the house haha.

What has got me to comment today is the fact that it is "wave of light" day where the Tommy's charity encourage people to light candles in memory of lost babies and Dave and Sophie haven't mentioned it at all. Considering it was a "charity so close to their hearts" when they were trying to flog a pin, I am appalled they haven't mentioned it. They really do not realise how lucky they are to have such a beautiful baby. I honestly think Sophie is "grieving" the fact she has a boy instead of a girl (which is actually quite common). She made a comment on the vlog tonight about "lets have twin girls next" like its so easy for everyone when its really not. They live in their own sophie and dave bubble and today it has really pushed my buttons!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

BellsAndAlarms

Sssoooo is she shopping for Barney or future baby Belle? Because all she looked at were little girl outfits.

It’s still obvious she wanted a girl. The longing in her voice when she said “Maybe one day. . .” to the Belle outfit. I can’t believe she asked the poor lad if he would like to dress as Belle. If that’s his choice in the future than more power to the man but my goodness I can’t stand parents who selfishly manipulate their children to gratify themselves.

FFS be happy you HAVE a baby, we have been trying for years. I would be ecstatic to birth baby Yoda at this point never mind obsessing over its gender.

Insensitive and Infuriating. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Discolights

VIP Member
What does Dave plan on telling his next employers? Yeah that gap in employment is when my wife needed to take some time out to decide if she could wear pink anymore. It was really taxing on her and I had to be there to make her cups of tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

disneys

VIP Member
When will they announce the arrival of their chair? I don’t think they will leave it long they don’t even care how greedy they look anymore. Hope they use some of the money to buy Dave a new pair of shorts!

New vlog is B&M haul 🙄 trying to look like she only buys cheap things before the new chair comes then.
they’ll make more of a song and a dance about the arrival of the chair than they did the arrival of barney.. sorry baby, move aside .. there’s a new star in town !

some videos will include:

WE’RE EXPECTING!! (a delivery from Loaf)
NEW ARRIVAL!! (On the back of a Loaf van)
PINK OR BLUE?? BIG REVEAL! (Of the colour of our new chair)
LOAF’S FIRST DAY OUT!! (of the box)

and then, when the inevitable happens

SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH OUR BABY-blue loaf arm chair, Dave sat on it and it buckled under his weight :(

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sybil

Chatty Member
This might seem really little but it infuriates me how after every vlog Dave says ‘We Love You’.

Name Three things you love about me, Dave?

You don’t know any of your viewers so stop telling them you love them.

You Creepy fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Stanley08

To all the people here that work damn hard for much less money than they have done in the past hour - we are all so much better than them. We have morals, real goals and in some way or another we'll be paying into a pension that will be there for us later in life. What will they have? Fuck all because they've spent it on loaf sofas and stupid tea towels from next.
😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Haha i may not have made hundreds of pounds today from selling pins to idiots but at least I'm actually in love with my partner and our baby GIRL. 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

gizmo

£1305 if she chooses chalky blue.
£1275 if she chooses winter sky.
It’s a lot of a money for a chair that your husband won’t fit in.

I’m just looking forward to watching Dave wrestle it past the fridge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Floridagirl

As much as Dave does my head in... good on him for saying that Barney having red ( ginger ) hair is not a bad thing. Horrible comment from Sophie “ oh no barney” or some shit like that when she’s yet again sooooooo shocked he had red hair when saved beard and pubes are red,.. and Dave is Scottish. Stupid cow hope her little girl is ginger too and I hope Barnet’s hair stays that colour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Shi123

Have been quietly creeping for a few weeks now. Found these two through Disney vlogs but started to majorly doubt them when they moved into this house.
I’m a FTM to a 7 month old and all I can do is buy my daughter clothes and toys. I’m so disgusted she’s spent £60 quid on a top and cardi while that wee child has 3 sleepsuits and barely any stimulating toys. Her clothes organisation insta the other day was a laugh... the child has nothing! Absolutely disgusting. Haven’t watched their videos in weeks as won’t give them the views, finding out the thrilling(🙄) content on here. I see Dave get a lot of hate on here, and a few people softening to Sophie in motherhood but honestly I hate her more. It’s shown what a selfish, lazy and fake person she is. Spoilt doesn’t cover it. Don’t even get me started on the not having time to pump 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31