Sophie and Dave #12 scrounging 9-5 what a way to make a living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine them both scrabbling together trying to get a hold of their last p60 and playslips? Lol. Let alone the state of their current tax returns. Or LACK OF!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will the next pin be house shaped 🏠
If they were really saving would you be spending the best part of a grand on a loaf seat 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Long time observer, first time commenter...

I used to really enjoy these two, especially when they lived in the flat in London. I think the first video I watched was Sophie's 'Harry Potter Day' when she had friends and went out of the house haha.

What has got me to comment today is the fact that it is "wave of light" day where the Tommy's charity encourage people to light candles in memory of lost babies and Dave and Sophie haven't mentioned it at all. Considering it was a "charity so close to their hearts" when they were trying to flog a pin, I am appalled they haven't mentioned it. They really do not realise how lucky they are to have such a beautiful baby. I honestly think Sophie is "grieving" the fact she has a boy instead of a girl (which is actually quite common). She made a comment on the vlog tonight about "lets have twin girls next" like its so easy for everyone when its really not. They live in their own sophie and dave bubble and today it has really pushed my buttons!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Long time observer, first time commenter...

I used to really enjoy these two, especially when they lived in the flat in London. I think the first video I watched was Sophie's 'Harry Potter Day' when she had friends and went out of the house haha.

What has got me to comment today is the fact that it is "wave of light" day where the Tommy's charity encourage people to light candles in memory of lost babies and Dave and Sophie haven't mentioned it at all. Considering it was a "charity so close to their hearts" when they were trying to flog a pin, I am appalled they haven't mentioned it. They really do not realise how lucky they are to have such a beautiful baby. I honestly think Sophie is "grieving" the fact she has a boy instead of a girl (which is actually quite common). She made a comment on the vlog tonight about "lets have twin girls next" like its so easy for everyone when its really not. They live in their own sophie and dave bubble and today it has really pushed my buttons!!
Must be a sizeable bleeping bubble

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They actually live in cloud cuckoo land. Doing an ad for new builds now?! Jesus Christ. Bellway must be struggling to shift the last of the plots if they've got these two representing them. Who goes on Instagram and sees two nobody's trying to flog houses and thinks "yeah, I'll buy one" 🙄 THEY DON'T EVEN OWN A HOME. YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shows their struggle for content when they are doing a house tour of a house these 2 unemployed scroungers do not own and can not and never will be able to afford to buy the way they are going.

Dave will be doing car reviews next. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell. Genuinely surprised they let this one through and replied back.

Sad to say mines didn't make the cut 😢
I find it comical that “influences” genuinely believe that faffing around the house is an actual job. They’re all going to fall flat on their asses when Youtube packs it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is such a bleeping liar. They aren’t saving for a mortgage and they have never expressed interest in buying before. People who are working their asses off to save for their deposit aren’t prepared to drop £1k on a singular chair.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These 2 clowns probably don’t know you need a deposit for a house. Never mind the savings you have to have to kit out a new build house. I’d love to be a fly on the wall if they ever have a meeting with a mortgage advisor.

But as said above they have no intention of buying. They got a few pound for going to a house viewing which will go towards their overpriced chair.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
good lordy. trying to find a way to email that home company, so disappointing. I definitely wouldn't buy from a company that are using those sponges to put up ads... anyone found a way to complain to the company because this is just ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
good lordy. trying to find a way to email that home company, so disappointing. I definitely wouldn't buy from a company that are using those sponges to put up ads... anyone found a way to complain to the company because this is just ridiculous.
lol me too, I did a bit of digging on the website and struggled to find the right person so emailed the woman below requesting that my comments be passed to the marketing department/appropriate person
[email protected]

I saved for years to buy my new build and I’m very proud of it, I want to know why exactly they think S&D are good for their brand. Although Im thinking they might use an agency who recommended using bloggers; I work in construction and we use agencies for work like this which is campaign based

I worded it as nice as I could but I doubt they are going to reply. They are really annoying me atm with the whole “this is our job”. If it is their job they should both be fired. Everything they do is lazy. What did they even say about that house other than “ooo pretty wallpaper” when the house is going to be a blank slate anyway? No information about what stamp duty is or specifics about the help to buy scheme - they could have done so much more but after all that is them in a nutshell, style over substance 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I started saving for a deposit as soon as I left uni at 22, i managed to save about 20k over 4 years but we could only borrow enough to afford a 50% shared ownership house. These two have no idea about what it takes to own a house, budget, overpay to reduce the term, and work on a career that can sustain that lifestyle long term *facepalm*

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.