Sophie and Dave #12 scrounging 9-5 what a way to make a living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Hurrah54 - full title - scrounging 9 till 5, what a way to make a living, always tagging brands, it's all taking and no giving

TLDR for any new viewers from @Notfeelingit

Couple in their 30s act like they are 18, sell pins to their “flamily” to pay for honeymoon and made £10k recently from another pin sale by begging and pretending they are poor. Sophie is a wannabe instavlogger social media lifestyle guru princess and all she does is tag companies for freebies and sleeps. Dave is useless and has been on a diet for 10 years but has put weight on, yet he keeps tagging health and fitness people/companies to get free stuff. Takes him 3 days to build an Ikea drawer.

They cheated to win a cosmopolitan award by rigging the vote. They scam people on dpop. They ignore their fans who ask genuine questions and are nice to them. They delete any “hate”.

To top it off, these adult children are due a baby any day! Have now had the baby, he came early which is a concept Sophie and Dave have never been fond of.

Recently found out Barney has a tongue and lip tie so Soph has been having a hard time breastfeeding but is pushing through it and trying her best. How does does support her? Well...
Dave has recently uploaded an Instagram list stating he's proud of his obese body for creating Barney. Well done for spunking Dave, that's all you did!!

Welcome!

For anyone who missed the last thread we FINALLY found out that lazy Dave is not going back to work. His reason for this is that there are no night shifts and they both feel they wouldn’t be living their best life if they did what normal people did and went out and worked for a living like the rest of us have to. Instead they are going to focus on YouTube full time. Dave will be doing driving lessons and his agent is actively looking for acting jobs 😂

They have a 6pm daily upload on YouTube they haven’t managed to stick to yet, but have started begging for blinds, wallpaper and an £800 chair for the nursery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My favourite thing about the Loaf begathon is that all they'll have done is piss Loaf off. Now they'll have hundreds of sheeple ordering samples to be like Sophie which the company will need to stump up the cost of for absolutely no return as the stans likely can't afford £800 for a chair either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This might seem really little but it infuriates me how after every vlog Dave says ‘We Love You’.

Name Three things you love about me, Dave?

You don’t know any of your viewers so stop telling them you love them.

You Creepy duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yay my first thread title, thanks! .. scamily flamily please all have a dino emoji for existing 🦕🦖🦕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This might seem really little but it infuriates me how after every vlog Dave says ‘We Love You’.

You Creepy duck.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a lot to catch up on, I’ve taken a hiatus from these two. Perhaps it would have been best to stay on it as apparently things have gotten worse.

Poor Dave - there is a mark on his leg in the Pumpkin picture on Instagram. I don’t remember having seen it before so I can’t help but wonder if it is health related. My heart goes out to his weight condition (and that only).

Sophie has only gotten worse in her rottenness. That WHOLE family revolves around her and all she wants to have / do / “accomplish.” I’m all for following your dreams but there is something so domineering about her underneath the girl-next-door persona. I can’t help but feel she’s the type to suffocate anything that conflicts with what she wants in the exact way she wants it. That whole “I just go with the flow” is a lot of rubbish. The whole Lofa beg proves just that.

I said it before and I’ll say it again. They should never of left London. 2017 was the best vlogs of their channel. Sophie pulled double shifts to pay for things she wanted and Dave was working out and much healthier looking. They had friends(as few as they were) and goals and even a dash of character.

It’s a shame to see how terrible they have become. I truly hope youtube fizzes our for them soon so that baby can have a chance at a normal life.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sophie has only gotten worse in her rottenness. That WHOLE family revolves around her and all she wants to have / do / “accomplish.” I’m all for following your dreams but there is something so domineering about her underneath the girl-next-door persona. I can’t help but feel she’s the type to suffocate anything that conflicts with what she wants in the exact way she wants it.
Oh yea, I get the feeling she is like ‘let’s film now’ and Dave goes ‘i need 5 mins’ and she gets all angry, shouts ‘i said now!’ Then as soon as the camera turns on slow blinking owl eyes emerges

• Haha
Reactions: 15

You Creepy duck.
He lives everyone and everything is always amazing. It's so fake and over used that when he does genuinely love someone (Sophie, Barney) or something it doesn't seem genuine.

Reactions: 9
So she’s now in paid partnership with Betty Crocker 😡 how does this even happen? Do they send “shout out” to all these companies?

also, I’m finding it difficult enough working out what day it is in real life, so when she continually wears thats blinking dressing gown and the vlogs are out of sink aaaarrrrgggghhhhh 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this is a silly question, so this ad partnership with Betty Crocker does it go towards macmillan? Also, she is hardly a baker!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When has she ever mentioned Betty crocker?!
When has this ever been a dream of hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry if this is a silly question, so this ad partnership with Betty Crocker does it go towards macmillan? Also, she is hardly a baker!
good question! I don’t know but they don’t usually appear to do something for nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

When has she ever mentioned Betty crocker?!
When has this ever been a dream of hers?
its on her stories this morning 😤 I don’t think this is the BIG secret, this is the exciting secret that she said on her vlog would be on her insta story today.

Reactions: 6
They must be running out of money because it's pin time so soon after the last one. Perhaps they need to cough up more rent soon?
Does anyone else think it's pretty insulting that Sophie is going on about there being too much going on when neither of them have a bloody job? Most people have full time jobs alongside having a family, general life things etc and that's ten times harder than being sat at home all day designing a pin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She could’ve atleast gotten out of that bloody gown! I know she’s mum to a newborn but damn if I had an ad to do I would’ve filmed in actual clothes like the second part of that ad.

Reactions: 15
Im all for the charity... i do actually like the cake mixes aswell to do with my daughter on a rainy day.. but dont go on about not having time to cook from scratch because you have a baby.. there are two of you at home.. not everyone has that luxury... most people if not one of the parents work............
I cant imagine she would bother with this unless she was benefiting from it. Shame.

her wallace and gromit smile does my nut in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They must be running out of money because it's pin time so soon after the last one. Perhaps they need to cough up more rent soon?
Does anyone else think it's pretty insulting that Sophie is going on about there being too much going on when neither of them have a bloody job? Most people have full time jobs alongside having a family, general life things etc and that's ten times harder than being sat at home all day designing a pin.
Exactly! I find it so insulting. She has all the time in the world - no matter what “project” they are working on it doesn’t equal full time hours. They are both at home. She has Dave there to support her when most mums are on their own at this point because dads paternity would have finished. Some mums are even thinking of going back to work at this point if they can’t afford to live off their maternity pay!! She is living in an absolute dream world. I genuinely just can’t get my head around them and how they are so comfortable begging. If I were them and had a child I’d take any opportunity to give my family financial security and have one parent working. The ridiculously low effort they put into their channel which is meant to be both of their jobs is shameful, the content their produce would take max an hour to edit so could easily be done around Dave working.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.