Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if he doesn’t have any 0-3 month clothing? Why?? They infuriate me 😤 just buy your baby some clothes for f**ks sake.
Sophie giving it “I don’t want to just buy lots of things for his nursery, I want to really love every little thing even if that means buying one thing at a time” which actually translates to...if we keep showing his nursery with nothing in it, brand will send us things. They’re honestly getting worse every flog
This drives me nuts! What exactly did they spend the $10k on, because it definitely wasn’t spent the way they marketed it! Buy your kid some clothes and put the begging bowl away. Imbeciles.

Reactions: 11
As if he doesn’t have any 0-3 month clothing? Why?? They infuriate me 😤 just buy your baby some clothes for f**ks sake.
Sophie giving it “I don’t want to just buy lots of things for his nursery, I want to really love every little thing even if that means buying one thing at a time” which actually translates to...if we keep showing his nursery with nothing in it, brand will send us things. They’re honestly getting worse every flog
She wanted a baby her whole life, had 40 weeks to prepare. And basically has bought himnothing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know they have a baby but they are both home all day, why is it such a mess? The grout at the start looked awful in the kitchen but luckily mopped up fine x
Because they haven't got a clue how to be an adult
Its the same as why is there dog fur all over maxs clothes that his not worn yet

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This drives me nuts! What exactly did they spend the $10k on, because it definitely wasn’t spent the way they marketed it! Buy your kid some clothes and put the begging bowl away. Imbeciles.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they had to pay some rent up front given their rocky job situations

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if they had to pay some rent up front given their rocky job situations
They’ve probably paid a few months rent up front and are now crapping themselves cause they’ve got council tax, internet, water, gas, electric bills to pay 😬

Reactions: 10
So they have confirmed that the next pin will be Barney. What the fuckety duck?!?!?! Here, fools! Have a pin of our childs face for you to wear out and about. A stranger's child's face.....I've seen it all now....unbelievable....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
so is this in the spare bed or has Dave been allowed in Soph’s bed for this photo. Max’s perpetual look of confusion and disgust cracks me right up.
A picture of Dave naked in bed really wasn’t what I needed to see on a Saturday morning 🤢 (or any morning for that matter..!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So they have confirmed that the next pin will be Barney. What the fuckety duck?!?!?! Here, fools! Have a pin of our childs face for you to wear out and about. A stranger's child's face.....I've seen it all now....unbelievable....
I don’t think It will be of him but related to him .. maybe a dinosaur or something ? That’s what I’m expecting .. otherwise you’re right , that’s so weird !

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly! They spend so much money on pointless tit, yet they’ve bought nothing for their baby!

She wanted a baby her whole life, had 40 weeks to prepare. And basically has bought himnothing
I know right?! I mean, I know “she hasn’t been to the shops for months” but she could of bought him some things from Matalan last week. Like surely as his mother, she’s noticed him growing?! I was honestly furious 😂

When she mentions a third pin (another Chip pin) then it says this gravy train just ain’t ever stopping...and it answers the ‘Are you going back to work, Dave?’ questions with a resounding NO

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When she mentions a third pin (another Chip pin) then it says this gravy train just ain’t ever stopping...and it answers the ‘Are you going back to work, Dave?’ questions with a resounding NO
I think people will get bored eventually especially if they keep ignoring genuine questions. Their fans will buy a couple of pins to support them a few times per year maybe. But if they start knocking them out every few months I think sales will slow down. Why would anyone want multiple pins or chip/Barney 🤷🏻‍♀️ they should be a bit more savvy and space the sales out. And surely they must realise they can’t rely on releasing pins to sustain their life?

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell I wish they would stop talking like 12 year olds. Especially Dave. There is no need to over exaggerate words like snacks and yes. It doesn’t sound “funny”, it just makes you look like an uneducated asswipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think people will get bored eventually especially if they keep ignoring genuine questions. Their fans will buy a couple of pins to support them a few times per year maybe. But if they start knocking them out every few months I think sales will slow down. Why would anyone want multiple pins or chip/Barney 🤷🏻‍♀️ they should be a bit more savvy and space the sales out. And surely they must realise they can’t rely on releasing pins to sustain their life?
Yeah I think they need to move on from the pin thing now. They’ve done 2. I’m sure between the pair of them, they could come up with something else now.
And your 100% right, they can’t just keep knocking a pin out when the tap starts to run dry!

Reactions: 4
I think those two are so naive that because they got £10k by doing duck all last time they think they can just carry on doing that when the next bailiff comes round. But of course you're right, people will become bored of them quickly.

It's hard to believe they're actually in their 30s because not only do they live like a couple of teens left home alone but they actually think like that too. No financial planning, no life planning, just put out the begging bowl and it'll be OK. Only very soon it won't be and they'll be homeless once again.

Reactions: 10
I think those two are so naive that because they got £10k by doing duck all last time they think they can just carry on doing that when the next bailiff comes round. But of course you're right, people will become bored of them quickly.

It's hard to believe they're actually in their 30s because not only do they live like a couple of teens left home alone but they actually think like that too. No financial planning, no life planning, just put out the begging bowl and it'll be OK. Only very soon it won't be and they'll be homeless once again.
This! They’re like 2 kids playing house only now they have a baby. They really don’t seem to think they have to take responsibility for anything. Before they know it, they’ll be back at Sophie’s mums and Dave will be clearing her shed out to make way for all of his “gym” equipment. Sophie putting the puppy eyes on because their one and only child that’s she’s yearned for all of her life doesn’t have any clothes that fit him.
I know there’s a lot of people out there that use YouTube as their only source of income but they at least put time and effort into their content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.