Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I can't get over that she doesn't send the pins or D Pop stuff that people have bought but she returns gifts when they're literally on the bones of their arse ... Or are they? We need Wagatha Christie on this one.

Reactions: 6
nothing on George‘s website About not delivering to PO Boxes .. 🤔

I’ve just poured a second glass of wine (!! Mummy’s gone wild) and I’m going to dig deeper ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
nothing on George‘s website About not delivering to PO Boxes .. 🤔

I’ve just poured a second glass of wine (!! Mummy’s gone wild) and I’m going to dig deeper ..
Thanks disneys or should I say Wagatha ... This gets curiouser and curiouser ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I‘ve cracked it. It looks like asda use Hermes to deliver and Hermes don’t deliver to P.O. Boxes. (Probably cause they can’t just chuck it over a fence like they usually do) Detective work complete 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I‘ve cracked it. It looks like asda use Hermes to deliver and Hermes don’t deliver to P.O. Boxes. (Probably cause they can’t just chuck it over a fence like they usually do) Detective work complete 😂
you beat me to it ! Came to say the same thing

Reactions: 6
Even if they're not at fault on this occasion, I still think your money is better off in your own pocket than spent on a stranger's baby.

Reactions: 15
They also use Yodel, I’m sure I’ve had an Asda George delivery by them before. Looks like yodel also don’t deliver to PO Boxes either

Reactions: 3
Thank goodness for that. Her reputation of a scamming beggar remains fully intact.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still genuinely baffled why someone would send strangers gifts. Especially if they’ve scroungers but actually live a very comfortable lifestyle. Why waste your hard-earned money on these lazy parasites?
It’s like sending gifts to the Royal family - our taxes enable them to live a very privileged indulgent lifestyle but OAPs seem to spend their pension money sending them wedding/birthday/baby gifts.
I just don’t understand it. I work hard for my money & I’d never dream of spending it on celebs/YouTube’s/royals who have more money than we could ever dream of & who probably throw it in the bin or give away. These people don’t care about you, probably wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire yet the public lavish them wirh gifts -bizarre!
If you want to help people donate to charity, a food bank, a hospital, a homeless shelter. Help people who actually need it & appreciate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They also use Yodel, I’m sure I’ve had an Asda George delivery by them before. Looks like yodel also don’t deliver to PO Boxes either
after a little google it looks like most couriers won’t deliver to PO Boxes. learn something new everyday🙈

Reactions: 2
i personally can’t fathom spending money on a stranger’s baby .. i would much rather buy clothes for my own .. hope this has taught teal a lesson , even if S&D weren’t at fault !

editing to say: of course donating to charity , helping someone in need is different .. just thought I should clarify :) I mean people who can afford to buy their children nice things

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dam it! Although must admit I was shocked they would turn down a freebee
Little beggar, large beggar and baby beggar will never turn own a freebie ! Freebies to them is like sardines to chip .. irresistible!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bad enough children & teenagers fangirling over someone & sending them stuff. But grown adults??? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but they made 10k flogging pins, why did you think they needed to be gifted even more free stuff? There's kids out there with nothing?! Jesus Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Truth is, they'd love to blow off this PO Box nonsense altogether and just publish their sort code and acc/no for direct cash transfers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.