Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should spend less time monitoring comments and more time replying to them.. over the past few vlogs they reply to minimal comments. They have all the time in the world but are so lazy. It’s small things like that which could help build her audience

Reactions: 9
Wonder would they notice if someone was to post a glowing comment then later amend it to ‘get a job freeloaders’
I’m starting to think they have certain words filtered or something. I’m sure that’s something they can set up. You can imagine theirs:
Job
Work
Lazy
Weight
Freeloaders
Spongers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
British airways pilots worked in Asda etc! It’s not beneath dave!
Even better than that a lot of airline staff are volunteering in hospitals with a programme called "project wingman". They have set up first class airport lounges in hospitals that the staff could use to relax and get free food, drink and gifts that were donated. They all wore their uniforms and basically supported hospital staff as they're trained in communication and dealing with extreme stressful circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m starting to think they have certain words filtered or something. I’m sure that’s something they can set up. You can imagine theirs:
Job
Work
Lazy
Weight
Freeloaders
Spongers
We’ll have to get creative with how we phrase questions haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice how she said she didn't like the baby wipes but they had to use them up? How can you not like Johnson’s baby wipes am I missing something?

This could be a fair point tbh. Many people don't like certain baby wipes for their individual baby. Although they can't be that unsuited to him if they are prepared to still use them on him.

Reactions: 2
This could be a fair point tbh. Many people don't like certain baby wipes for their individual baby. Although they can't be that unsuited to him if they are prepared to still use them on him.
This is an odd question as I don’t know much about babies but he appears to have a lot of dry skin on his face, is this normal?
Maybe they’ve slightly dried out or something? Or not a brand she can beg for free ones for

Reactions: 1
when they next do a live we should just all bombard the comments with why isn't dave at work

Reactions: 8
when they next do a live we should just all bombard the comments with why isn't dave at work
Someone needs to take one for the team and suggest a video where they have 10K and tell their subscribers what they would spend it on 😂

Reactions: 1
Job
Work
Lazy
Weight
Freeloaders
Spongers
Max Branning
Furlough
Employment
Honey Monster
Obesity

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dave is not going to make a living as an actor. He's had a couple of parts, but he's getting older and his size will prevent him from being suitable for many roles. I suspect he was brought up being told he was amazing and talented, and then met Sophie who also is sold on the idea of being married to an actor. He coukd get a job and still go for auditions, it would do him the world of good to bring home a salary, plus they would probably qualify for child tax credits if he was on a low income. So many father's return to work after a short period of paternity leave and just get on with it, providing for your family is part and parcel of being an adult. This pair think they really are living in a Disney movie and they need to sort themselves out. Their channel isn't huge and it's not likely to grow as people are bored with family vloggers unless they bring something unique to the table, which these two don't. Whilst they were doing Disney vlogs they'd attract viewers but that's a world away from watching two lazy parents, a dog and a baby. They must be getting handouts from parents.

Reactions: 17
I haven’t watched their vlogs in a while. Can someone tell me again how can I watch some of them without using YouTube to give them views?

Dave is not going to make a living as an actor. He's had a couple of parts, but he's getting older and his size will prevent him from being suitable for many roles. I suspect he was brought up being told he was amazing and talented, and then met Sophie who also is sold on the idea of being married to an actor. He coukd get a job and still go for auditions, it would do him the world of good to bring home a salary, plus they would probably qualify for child tax credits if he was on a low income. So many father's return to work after a short period of paternity leave and just get on with it, providing for your family is part and parcel of being an adult. This pair think they really are living in a Disney movie and they need to sort themselves out. Their channel isn't huge and it's not likely to grow as people are bored with family vloggers unless they bring something unique to the table, which these two don't. Whilst they were doing Disney vlogs they'd attract viewers but that's a world away from watching two lazy parents, a dog and a baby. They must be getting handouts from parents.
Exactly! And even actors who are successful in the West End who have had main roles in famous shows have normal jobs in retail, customer service etc to bring in income whilst they don't have an acting job. It's really weird of how they just don't mention it. And they are now selling imperfect pins, go and get a job Dave.
I would love to know what the actors who he has worked with think of him doing f all whilst they are actually doing whatever they can to bring money in 😂

Reactions: 8
Exactly! And even actors who are successful in the West End who have had main roles in famous shows have normal jobs in retail, customer service etc to bring in income whilst they don't have an acting job. It's really weird of how they just don't mention it. And they are now selling imperfect pins, go and get a job Dave.
I would love to know what the actors who he has worked with think of him doing f all whilst they are actually doing whatever they can to bring money in 😂
I would be ashamed if I had to sell imperfect pins, I mean at cost price of say 10p I would say they haven't lost out much really, so they are encouraging people to buy them for their pure profit. Shameful. Also there are a lot of theatre actors desperate to get back into roles and most of them have good CVs and agents and networking behind them. Dave realistically is not going to be at the front of that queue, and to be honest, who knows what shows will come back. Actors would need to be versatile and not picky. I think Dave should join the local amateur drama club when they open again, so he can act for fun, enjoy that dream, whilst also working a 9-5 to provide for his son. There's nothing wrong with am dram theatre. He's achieved his West End dream by doing covers in the Play that Goes Wrong, and he has toured, so fair play to him on that. I just think he'd be limited to what he can play in the next few years as productions slowly come back.

Reactions: 11
Pin sellers often sell what they call "B" or "C" grade pins at discounted prices. Some pin collectors are SUPER particular about only getting A grade pins while others couldn't care less. I actually can rarely see the difference when I look at what some artists consider 'B' grade pins. (It's an area I've wanted to get into for a while with my own art but I can't be bothered with trying to judge what's an A grade or not).

... just saying it's really not that unusual to sell off the lower quality pins. Also I don't really know where the 10p thing came from, since enamel pins are actually a bit costly to produce. This is just the first site I found (it's actually cheaper to go to Aliexpress or somewhere but I doubt they'd know to do that? - there's technically no way to get enamel pins sourced in the UK (or even Europe, I think, due to manufacturing laws or something).

They'd also PRESUMABLY have paid an artist to design the pin (though why they've never bothered crediting them is a mystery).

Not defending them or their dumb lazy greedy ways one bit, just shedding a little light on the pin world I guess haha.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Pin sellers often sell what they call "B" or "C" grade pins at discounted prices. Some pin collectors are SUPER particular about only getting A grade pins while others couldn't care less. I actually can rarely see the difference when I look at what some artists consider 'B' grade pins. (It's an area I've wanted to get into for a while with my own art but I can't be bothered with trying to judge what's an A grade or not).

... just saying it's really not that unusual to sell off the lower quality pins. Also I don't really know where the 10p thing came from, since enamel pins are actually a bit costly to produce. This is just the first site I found (it's actually cheaper to go to Aliexpress or somewhere but I doubt they'd know to do that? - there's technically no way to get enamel pins sourced in the UK (or even Europe, I think, due to manufacturing laws or something).

They'd also PRESUMABLY have paid an artist to design the pin (though why they've never bothered crediting them is a mystery).

Not defending them or their dumb lazy greedy ways one bit, just shedding a little light on the pin world I guess haha.
I don’t think people mean the 10p thing literally, it’s more making a point they pins are much cheaper to make than the price S&D sold them for so they are making £££ of profit. We can guess this is why they keep releasing pins rather than trying a new product..

I know that reputable pin companies sell off their lower quality pins, it’s just a bit random for S&D to now sell them off when they held them back in the first place (they could have ranked them a and b quality time begin with) but now have sold to only make around £100 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t think people mean the 10p thing literally, it’s more making a point they pins are much cheaper to make than the price S&D sold them for so they are making £££ of profit. We can guess this is why they keep releasing pins rather than trying a new product..

I know that reputable pin companies sell off their lower quality pins, it’s just a bit random for S&D to now sell them off when they held them back in the first place (they could have ranked them a and b quality time begin with) but now have sold to only make around £100 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ohh for sure. I agree with all this. The fact they're selling them now sort of reeks of "shite we need money ASAP".

Reactions: 9
Dave will never make it acting world at his size. If an actor needs to play an overweight role he'll just use a fat suit. If an obesely overweight actor needs to play a slim role.....he's buggered.

Reactions: 5
Ohh for sure. I agree with all this. The fact they're selling them now sort of reeks of "shite we need money ASAP".
It is concerning. I really would love to know their long term plan because the pins have a short life span - they can’t keep releasing a new pin every 3 months. I’m not saying it’s a mans responsibility to go and provide but most women are on mat leave for at least 6 months and most dads return to work after a couple of weeks paternity. Dave should want to look after this family and make sure they are secure. Sophie is possibly entitled to maternity allowance (?) as she has worked on and off but I don’t know the requirements of this. They really just baffle me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.