Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just scanned through today’s snoozefest, the most jarring thing for me is how sausagey Dave’s hands are, I don’t know why that took me aback so much.

Also, we’re all pretty settled on the fact that lardo is definitely not sharing a bed with Soph right?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve just scanned through today’s snoozefest, the most jarring thing for me is how sausagey Dave’s hands are, I don’t know why that took me aback so much.

Also, we’re all pretty settled on the fact that lardo is definitely not sharing a bed with Soph right?
yes he’s 100% in the spare room , I think they’ve even confirmed it

probably no different to before Barney came tho .. even if there was even an ounce of sexual chemistry been these 2 imagine sharing a bed with Dave .. he’d take up the whole thing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh this outfit on him :oops:
Oh bless him, he's wearing the unseen bundle of clothes that Sophie bought for him for WDW. That's right folks, not only did he contribute precisely zero to the cost of that holiday, his girlfriend also bought him all his holiday clothes. He's such a catch, isn't he?

probably no different to before Barney came tho .. even if there was even an ounce of sexual chemistry been these 2 imagine sharing a bed with Dave .. he’d take up the whole thing
I've often wondered how they managed all those months at Mummy's. In the live when Sophie said she didn't nap through pregnancy, did she mean Dave slept in the bed at night and she slept during the day (so not napping but actual sleeping). I just don't see how you could get any sleep next to someone taking up so much of the bed. Either that or one of them was on the sofa, I don't think there were any spare beds as even Mummy was sharing a bunk bed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else get the sense in the live that Sophie was hoping for a brown haired baby?

Reactions: 6
Was watching an old vlog of theirs and Dave said he had big thighs because he lifted so much. What? I know it's been mentioned lots on here but it was the first time I had heard the words from his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
David is big on the throwback and honestly the size he is now it looks like he's ate the person that picture. Get a grip dave. Eat a salad and get some cardio done.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was watching an old vlog of theirs and Dave said he had big thighs because he lifted so much. What? I know it's been mentioned lots on here but it was the first time I had heard the words from his mouth.
lifted crisps to his mouth maybe :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone please suggest that they use some of the money from the begging bowl to buy Dave some new shorts. I mean, yes it’s been warm in the UK and I’m sure we’ve all got that favourite item of clothing but for the love of god Dave, get changed man! Youre filming yourself most days and putting it on the internet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Oh bless him, he's wearing the unseen bundle of clothes that Sophie bought for him for WDW. That's right folks, not only did he contribute precisely zero to the cost of that holiday, his girlfriend also bought him all his holiday clothes. He's such a catch, isn't he?
No way... please tell me this did not actually happen?! 😂

Reactions: 3
No way... please tell me this did not actually happen?! 😂
Absolutely. They've talked about it more than once. When I first heard that story I was like WTF but seeing what Dave is like now it makes perfect sense. He's a professional scrounger.

Oh and in case you missed it, Sophie paid for the holiday with her student loan. She's as bad as him really. No desire to actually earn your way through life. Instead depend on handouts from the government and the poor unfortunate souls like Mary. What a way to live your life.

• Angry
Did anyone else get the sense in the live that Sophie was hoping for a brown haired baby?
I couldn’t bring myself to watch anything longer than their usual 11 min drivels- what did she say that makes you think that?

Reactions: 2
Another classic Sophie and Dave moment in the live "Does Paris have Dumbo?" Such massive Disney fans aren't they? Not.

can you imagine the sweat 🤢 i couldnt have that thing ontop of me, talking dirty .. sweaty shrek making his own swamp soup blergh

• Sick
  • Haha

I've often wondered how they managed all those months at Mummy's. In the live when Sophie said she didn't nap through pregnancy, did she mean Dave slept in the bed at night and she slept during the day (so not napping but actual sleeping). I just don't see how you could get any sleep next to someone taking up so much of the bed. Either that or one of them was on the sofa, I don't think there were any spare beds as even Mummy was sharing a bunk bed.
Dave was working nights remember !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For about 2 weeks. The rest of the time he was furloughed.
oh yeah, although they did move in January and he wasn’t furloughed until March .. I wonder if he slept on the floor then ? They’ve alluded to him doing that before

Reactions: 1
oh yeah, although they did move in January and he wasn’t furloughed until March .. I wonder if he slept on the floor then ? They’ve alluded to him doing that before
Yeh, he didn't get a job for ages, then got a job by the skin of his teeth to qualify for furlough.

Sleeping on the floor makes sense. I honestly don't know how they could both fit in Mummy's bed.

Yeh, he didn't get a job for ages, then got a job by the skin of his teeth to qualify for furlough.

Sleeping on the floor makes sense. I honestly don't know how they could both fit in Mummy's bed.
I feel like in my brain’s storage place of pointless knowledge it was like mid feb, he really wasn’t there long which makes me wonder if he even was furloughed in the first place!

I feel like in my brain’s storage place of pointless knowledge it was like mid feb, he really wasn’t there long which makes me wonder if he even was furloughed in the first place!
ohh yes I remember now , sorry all for getting confused .. my memory is no good !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.