Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t why Dave always has to have excuses for not working out. First he was too tired from Barney (although he seems to help out very little) now it’s too dusty until he paints. If he’s not bothered getting healthy it would be better to stop talking about it rather than continuing the charade and annoying people with his fake excuses.
If it’s not too dusty out there to have the fridge and food in the garage then it’s not too dusty to exercise

Reactions: 9
When they said family of four I forgot about chip and thought she was already pregnant again then realised that couldn’t really be possible!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When they said family of four I forgot about chip and thought she was already pregnant again then realised that couldn’t really be possible!!
After Max's immaculate conception anything is possible with that pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dave is clearly bone idle, he moves very little and eats a lot more than they ever show or admit, you don't get to that size and maintain it by eating one burger for lunch, I was shocked at how huge he was on a vlog the other day, he was sat on the sofa and his head was almost swallowed up by his gigantic shoulders and arms, even compared to vlogs from two years ago he's stacked on the timber, as long as he makes excuses like too dusty to work out or too busy with the baby when Sophie does most of it he'll just keep getting bigger and bigger until he struggles with mobility and basics like fitting on seats in cafes and restaurants.

Reactions: 11
Dave is clearly bone idle, he moves very little and eats a lot more than they ever show or admit, you don't get to that size and maintain it by eating one burger for lunch, I was shocked at how huge he was on a vlog the other day, he was sat on the sofa and his head was almost swallowed up by his gigantic shoulders and arms, even compared to vlogs from two years ago he's stacked on the timber, as long as he makes excuses like too dusty to work out or too busy with the baby when Sophie does most of it he'll just keep getting bigger and bigger until he struggles with mobility and basics like fitting on seats in cafes and restaurants.
Sadly he's already there. He waddles instead of walking and barely fits in the passenger seat in Sophie's car now it's clearly a very tight squeeze getting him in. But he still eats as if there is no tomorrow. The portion sizes he shows on camera are scary so who knows how much he eats when the camera is off. He won't see Max getting his GCSE results if he keeps going like this.

Anyone else find it strange that Sophie always has to point out that Chip will always be their first born? It’s like, we know you got the dog first love and you love him 🙄
I don’t think theres a risk of anyone calling the dog warden because you’ve had a baby and you love him too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I have just watched the live...Sophie said she didn’t nap when she was pregnant?! Sorry what did she do for the whole 9months she was pregnant!! I’m pretty sure she spent the 9months in bed! Short term memory loss??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Myself and wife have two cats one three and one four. They have been with us since kittens. As much as I love them and call them part of the family we don't regard them as our first born children.

It's creepy and weird when she says you'll always be my first born to chip. Especially when she's holding Barney. I genuinely wonder if she would still say that if Barney was a female.

Myself and wife have two cats one three and one four. They have been with us since kittens. As much as I love them and call them part of the family we don't regard them as our first born children.

It's creepy and weird when she says you'll always be my first born to chip. Especially when she's holding Barney. I genuinely wonder if she would still say that if Barney was a female.
I also wonder what Max will think about his mother describing a dog as her first born son. Weird as duck. But then most things about those two are weird. The fact they can't stand the sight of each other, that they appear to have no source of income apart from Poor Deluded Mary, that they live in a house with no curtains or blinds. Just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I also wonder what Max will think about his mother describing a dog as her first born son. Weird as duck. But then most things about those two are weird. The fact they can't stand the sight of each other, that they appear to have no source of income apart from Poor Deluded Mary, that they live in a house with no curtains or blinds. Just weird.
I’m still confused as to why they didn’t or haven’t asked the landlord to put any up? I’ve lived in about 5 rented houses and they’ve all had blinds and curtains (even if they were a rank colour)

Reactions: 5
I’m still confused as to why they didn’t or haven’t asked the landlord to put any up? I’ve lived in about 5 rented houses and they’ve all had blinds and curtains (even if they were a rank colour)
Exactly! But then the way that house just miraculously appeared and they moved in in the space of about 3 hours was weird too. Remember at the time we couldn't work out what was going on and that never really got resolved.

Reactions: 7
I have just watched the live...Sophie said she didn’t nap when she was pregnant?! Sorry what did she do for the whole 9months she was pregnant!! I’m pretty sure she spent the 9months in bed! Short term memory loss??
I saw that too! She was literally napping in every vlog! And yes if she wasn’t asleep she was in bed 😂

Reactions: 7
this!

also, I’m pretty sure I remember them saying before Max was born that they had ordered blinds for the living room and his nursery 🤷🏻‍♀️ More lies?

Reactions: 6
It’s Thursday, so time for another Disney throwback from Dave. Tagging WDW of course to optimise begginess!

I couldn’t fit it in the screen grab, but he’s done a second paragraph saying ‘Shout out to my love for blue back in the day haha! Also, how STUNNING is my wife?! I’ll never get over it! Haha!’

Reads very unhinged...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This pandemic has changed so much for most of us. Most people are worried about jobs, money, family, health etc. I used to love my holidays especially to Disney World. We saved really hard and sacrificed other stuff and used our own money but that’s all a distant memory at the moment. We are being sensible and trying to save a bit of money away incase we lose our jobs. It’s made me realise as much as I love my holidays that we need to be a bit sensible and appreciate the smaller things in life. Meanwhile this obese scrounger is on the beg for a Disney holiday and thinks they are going to be able to go next year. I said this the other day but imagine not having a job between the pair of you and you can still think about going on a really expensive holiday. What are they going to do in the future when nobody cares about youtubers anymore? How are they gonna give their kid a good life then? I’m sure they will find another way of begging but even still I find it ridiculous. I love his confidence though he has absolutely no shame in anything he does🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Didn’t feel safe having a removal company move them in but happy to have one round to move the fridge 🙄
Also it is way to big for the space and looks ridiculous

It’s Thursday, so time for another Disney throwback from Dave. Tagging WDW of course to optimise begginess!

I couldn’t fit it in the screen grab, but he’s done a second paragraph saying ‘Shout out to my love for blue back in the day haha! Also, how STUNNING is my wife?! I’ll never get over it! Haha!’

Reads very unhinged...
Oh this outfit on him :oops:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.