Sophia & Cinzia #9 deleting comments to avoid a scandal, spending £100 on a bum candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was bored and had to look at some reviews myself. Also if anyone is looking for a GOOD podcast that is worth listening to - The Receipts podcast is great!!! London gals talking about a lot of diff topics and they’re older than Sophia and Cinzia and actually have life experience and give good advice lol :)

Attachments

Reactions: 29
I’m surprised they haven’t posted anything about Naomi’s collection with ITS, thought they were besties ? X
Omg lmao I didn’t read the thread before I posted and we said near enough the same thing 😂😂 so true tho??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t get why they sometimes post outfit pics and don’t tag where stuff is from? Or only tag one thing? Like why be an “influencer” if you’re gonna have that weird “not telling people where stuff is from so I look unique” attitude...

Reactions: 22
Omg lmao I didn’t read the thread before I posted and we said near enough the same thing 😂😂 so true tho??
Cinzia ended up posting something, radio silence from Sophia and Lidia though!

Reactions: 3
Wow are they actually doing an ad for bodyshop and saying how they wouldn't want to buy their own body butter. Would be interested to know the last time they actually did 🤔

Reactions: 11
can anyone else imagine the way they react to their phones when they start getting called out in the comments? I can literally imagine cinzia being like “duck sake man why can’t they just leave us alone????”

Reactions: 29
I know this is defs not the most pressing issue, but Sophias hair looks SO much nicer. This thread was right on the hair advice ahhaa

Reactions: 21
Cinzia has admitted she hates creaming and now they’re doing an ad for body shop GIVE US STRENGTH

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do they call everything she? The plant, the chair. Irks me so much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was bored and had to look at some reviews myself. Also if anyone is looking for a GOOD podcast that is worth listening to - The Receipts podcast is great!!! London gals talking about a lot of diff topics and they’re older than Sophia and Cinzia and actually have life experience and give good advice lol :)
I love the receipts podcast obviously it's been around for longer than the girls bathroom so I thought TGB would be similar but S&C give the worst advice like at least on the reciepts podcast it's 3 girls in different life situations and they all give different opinions and try and see from the perspective of the person asking for advice and give realistic/harsh advice when needed instead of S&C who talk over one another and have very little life experience when it comes to discussing topics that people need advice with

EDIT: also can't see a single negative comment on their vlog/calling them out they must be deleting

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
tgb irks me because (amongst other things) in every single situation they assume the person wants to get married and have kids and manage to center their advice around that. it comes down to them not being inclusive again and it’s small but it really annoys me. they can’t seem to get their head around the fact that some people might not want to get married or have kids

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.